IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Depends what you mean by “upgrade”

Best Steels available so far are Film Arena’s. Both are WEA’s and stunningly glossy. I generally say that Blufans make the best WEA’s so it will be interesting to see what they come up with, but these FA ones will be hard to beat.

If slips are your thang, then I’d suggest Kimchi’s Homecoming & WeET’s FFH. Both slips were created by WeET, but Homecoming was released through Kimchi as it was before WeET went solo. Both of these releases however have WWA steelbooks. 

I’ll post some pics here for you later 👍🏼

My wallet is more moved by slips, in which case I like the Korean sets, but overall Filmarena has the better package IMO. I'll be looking for those. Especially with the WEA steels. Thanks ;)

Also - will keep an eye out for Blufans if that ever happens...

• Like 3

Awards

16 minutes ago, Carl said:

My wallet is more moved by slips, in which case I like the Korean sets, but overall Filmarena has the better package IMO. I'll be looking for those. Especially with the WEA steels. Thanks ;)

Also - will keep an eye out for Blufans if that ever happens...

Of course there is another option...... Buy them All like me! 🤪😂🍻

Also the Blufans GB’s are open on this site now mate. You may want to get in there as Blufans GBs can be a bloodbath (although I see you are Platinum) 😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Of course there is another option...... Buy them All like me! 🤪😂🍻

Also the Blufans GB’s are open on this site now mate. You may want to get in there as Blufans GBs can be a bloodbath (although I see you are Platinum) 😂

I already have the Best Buy ones + the Far from Home Amazon Japan set. Now that you say it, I think I'm on the Blufans GB

Spider-Man GIF by Entertainment Weekly

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awards

morning all, had to go back to hospital yesterday to have top of my plaster cracked open due to my hand swelling up really bad and it cutting in back to side of my hand.

and was in such bad pain last night i ended up on liquid morphine last night which i had been trying to avoid but all my other meds last night failed again cos of damn swelling.

lucky for me im back on normal meds and there doing their job once again atm.

so if im not about so much please understand.

never quite had pain like this before 😰

all best

basil :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Hide contents

7PHY4n4.jpg

8DKu4b9.jpg

B4Bw7qM.jpg

vNbJLAs.jpg

TCQi4WC.jpg

R0XhdzJ.jpg

2HRW14A.jpg

uQj67nG.jpg

KcoUiop.jpg

LVV3z3E.jpg

W2PKSev.jpg

4deNp1t.jpg

Hpmeg4c.png

efFaECS.jpg

2A6eRwI.jpg

1QYiVf9.jpg

pOHOa8o.jpg

nuUYNvF.jpg

BhDRuMV.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Hide contents

RwqQAU5.jpg

UX9GZNL.jpg

JpWMS8m.jpg

xA6HkAI.jpg

G3eH2Nd.jpg

SbTlMer.jpg

fRWAcz2.jpg

fG4y76c.jpg

S7BMIaV.jpg

tRS4YLJ.jpg

dUTGV13.jpg

QmUHloK.jpg

i0sX9wu.jpg

Jxdw3Mg.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

2D3793BA-64C0-4484-A64C-594FAEB385EB.gif.03b26c40d07e73549082c832fc217d50.gif

3 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all, had to go back to hospital yesterday to have top of my plaster cracked open due to my hand swelling up really bad and it cutting in back to side of my hand.

and was in such bad pain last night i ended up on liquid morphine last night which i had been trying to avoid but all my other meds last night failed again cos of damn swelling.

lucky for me im back on normal meds and there doing their job once again atm.

so if im not about so much please understand.

never quite had pain like this before 😰

all best

basil :/

So sorry to hear your hand is in so much pain my friend @Basil 😔 

Homer Simpson Hug GIF

I know what kinda pain you are in I think, last summer I had what is called IT Band (which is like sciatica, except it goes all the way up your leg through your hip) very painful for over 3 months!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Finally got our Space saving rotating BD/DVD/CD Tower finished yesterday & this is a spinning media tower that store over 1,000 CDs and up to 832 Blu-rays, 476 DVDs  in less than 4' sq, yeah 🎊🎉

9D6E7234-E2F0-4A3B-A511-DC86BB7D435A.thumb.jpeg.ad9794e348c30eb74441293d72368188.jpeg

wont be long before you need a second one mike :D👍

buy it now then you have a matching pair even if dont build immediately 👍

all best

basil :D

• Haha 5