IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

2OwKGbY.jpg

MLsMWZi.jpg

gdRnHDG.jpg

ozKew8d.jpg

WCU8GZO.jpg

S2dPUjv.jpg

PfrabEl.jpg

BftLBhh.jpg

e6Weh45.jpg

HH0GZtN.jpg

3zHmcHP.jpg

fPjZA1O.jpg

ISGsa4R.jpg

cFQDal0.jpg

WCDfokZ.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, everyone.

Just got back from a showing of "Tenet".

ThoroughCleanAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb.g

Really enjoyed it! The story, performances, scale, direction, set pieces, pacing, score, etc. came together to form an impressive whole.

It feels like the kind of film that's going to improve on repeated viewings with so many bits and pieces that still haven't fully assembled in my mind, but ones which I'm looking forward in trying to piece together and make sense of.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Greetings from the future!

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be more ripped than before! Psychos ShReDeD!

TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday

GUNS, GUNS, GUNS!  EDITION

Spoiler

NewLonelyAmericanbulldog-size_restricted

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_p000k8HKdG1uphxvgo3_500.gifv

RelievedIllfatedHydra-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_p3vn0jzLM91t0gmsbo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pxf88koEaq1s9xw57o5_500.gifv

180042.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

This is my first time doing this so treat this like a confession: I ordered the 4k edition of 2001 on eBay. Very satisfied with it. Then the Titans of Cult edition showed up and I snagged a copy (it hasn’t arrived yet). I was starting to feel guilty about it though since my Mad Max Titans arrived and I was a little underwhelmed...and THEN I stumble across this Cine Museum edition this morning. Will I be going for my third purchase of the same movie? Yes. I think I will. (In reality if I can snag a copy I’ll sell my Titans and my 4k edition but still)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

This is my first time doing this so treat this like a confession: I ordered the 4k edition of 2001 on eBay. Very satisfied with it. Then the Titans of Cult edition showed up and I snagged a copy (it hasn’t arrived yet). I was starting to feel guilty about it though since my Mad Max Titans arrived and I was a little underwhelmed...and THEN I stumble across this Cine Museum edition this morning. Will I be going for my third purchase of the same movie? Yes. I think I will. (In reality if I can snag a copy I’ll sell my Titans and my 4k edition but still)

Mate, when I first joined the community, I was so sure I would only be buying one, definitive version of each film...

...and now look at me, buying multiple versions/editions of movies I already own. Just look at what these bastards have turned me into. xD

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Mate, when I first joined the community, I was so sure I would only be buying one, definitive version of each film...

...and now look at me, buying multiple versions/editions of movies I already own. Just look at what these bastards have turned me into. xD

There IS hope. I have something like 5 or 6 copies of various Marvel movies thanks to this place, but I am getting better slowly but surely. It’s only taken me about a decade 🤣 But I am becoming more of a snob when it comes to what I actually want, often going’s against popular opinion. But at some point I came to my senses and realised I just do not need (nor want in truth) all of this stuff. This culture creates a “Must Have” attitude, but let’s face it, they are just £10 worth of disc wrapped in a pretty case, wrapped in pretty cardboard 😂😂👍🏼

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Totally do it!!!

I would buy 1000 times more CM than TitansoC...

I don’t really get the hype on ToC releases... I get the simplistic/minimalistic designs but I just feel it overpriced... I haven’t got any of it because I just don’t like their designs at all... I rather to buy more Mondos too... But well... Everyone has their own likings so that’s fine...

If you felt underwhelmed with MadMax I think you will again with this one... Sooo my advice... TOTALLY GET THE CM!!! xD

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

There IS hope. I have something like 5 or 6 copies of various Marvel movies thanks to this place, but I am getting better slowly but surely. It’s only taken me about a decade 🤣 But I am becoming more of a snob when it comes to what I actually want, often going’s against popular opinion. But at some point I came to my senses and realised I just do not need (nor want in truth) all of this stuff. This culture creates a “Must Have” attitude, but let’s face it, they are just £10 worth of disc wrapped in a pretty case, wrapped in pretty cardboard 😂😂👍🏼

You should be getting better slowly... all you buy is Marvel, mouhahaha 🤣

drumming black and white GIF by Warner Archive  may the fourth be with you star wars GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Are you our Psycho or not 😆 

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest GIF

FE9F089D-9A7A-41ED-8C5A-7377ACE49AC0.jpeg.1b78e895c4f402b5a3ab8b75eb62d5f5.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Totally do it!!!

I would buy 1000 times more CM than TitansoC...

I don’t really get the hype on ToC releases... I get the simplistic/minimalistic designs but I just feel it overpriced... I haven’t got any of it because I just don’t like their designs at all... I rather to buy more Mondos too... But well... Everyone has their own likings so that’s fine...

If you felt underwhelmed with MadMax I think you will again with this one... Sooo my advice... TOTALLY GET THE CM!!! xD

I LOVE the Mondos. I can totally see me sticking to them. I personally don’t want an unlimited library, just what I really love, in editions I absolutely marvel at. 

I understand getting the Titans since, generally, they’re at a reasonable price. The steel is quite nice even if the slip is lacking. But I think I’ll sell my copies of 2001and save up for the Cine Museum edition. To rip off Jerry a Maguire: fewer steelbooks, higher quality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Veum said:

You should be getting better slowly... all you buy is Marvel, mouhahaha 🤣

drumming black and white GIF by Warner Archive  may the fourth be with you star wars GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Are you our Psycho or not 😆 

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest GIF

FE9F089D-9A7A-41ED-8C5A-7377ACE49AC0.jpeg.1b78e895c4f402b5a3ab8b75eb62d5f5.jpeg

Hmmmmm, Just Marvel? Can’t even remember the last time I had a Marvel delivered, but those invoices just keep on coming  😭And I’ve served my time Mike, so now I’m entitled to temporary leave 🤣 You’ll get there 😉😁👍🏼 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 6