IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

That’s the plan my friend. I have already set aside photo ideas that will cover 10 years as a member. With characters that I love & have surprisingly (so far) not been used.

You hear that @goose_3387 you have your work cut out for you...

🚧

under construction please GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah mate, seen that after I mesaaged you in all fairness, originally I thought it would of been for people who had missed out. My bad, still got my name down no harm in trying 

And I honestly hope you get one mate! I know if anyone will, you will give it a loving home 😂

giphy.gif

It just tickles me that there appeared to be a little frenzy whipping up over this one. If I was a collector who had all editions, I’d want a collectors exclusive to be something new, not be sold an old release with the same damn Steelbook in it! 

If they “loved” the artwork so much, offer you true collectors an exclusive slip, (Nova have done that with collectors boxes) Don’t try and sell more of the same thing to the same people?! Although, they will clearly sell. Personally I think that’s taking the pi$$.

But like I said, it’s just my opinion and that won’t matter a jot to Zeta and their fans. Happy for those who want one and get one.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I did not know that....

So sometimes when someone doesn't like my s**t on here that could be the reason... 

That makes me feel better....

That’s probably the reason, it definitely doesn’t have anything to do with your comments not being worthy of positive reaction 😂

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

But seriously I don't get why mp limit it for new members ?

Prevents you interacting and connecting with other members 😕

I would say it’s so that new members only get a taste of the MP lifestyle. If said member really enjoys the banter on here it creates more of a demand to be an elite member. That’s my guess, because that’s how it worked out for me. I didn’t really care about all the perks that came with being a Platinum member. I liked the idea of contributing to the site, & I liked the Signature/Banners 😂 everything else is bonus!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

That’s the plan my friend. I have already set aside photo ideas that will cover 10 years as a member. With characters that I love & have surprisingly (so far) not been used.

I was thinking of getting a new wolf of wall street banner...

Maybe go for one with Margot Robbie with her legs open ...  

20200628_184319.thumb.jpg.a1da474ca564a8bead8ab4a0eabee984.jpg

😂🤣😅      🍩🍆💧💧💧

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

oLSRiOO.jpg

KgEUoDD.jpg

mVUHD1c.jpg

GC2zuUB.jpg

V7jRdnE.jpg

R7BEGMC.jpg

nIEYrYy.jpg

L0fGF7J.jpg

jT89c3K.jpg

L0qzbRs.jpg

GrfNDDZ.jpg

LFPqueF.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

I forgot  it was Monday!!...

image.gif.a9c69c2560e87fb10f692845314c46ca.gif

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

fQ7o3vh.jpg

giphy.gif

yes just seen what a pile of horse sh1t, maybe i need a chinese hat to be a hdzeta collector or was it don't open them can of worms, either way its bull imho.

just what we all wanted ask mp how many they want then run a gb and have the rug tugged away to cheer everyone up here great, what a nice way to put everyone on edge 🙄

jurassic park deal with it GIF

basil 👎

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1