IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sunday GIF by Denyse®

Hope everyone has a nice day. I'm slowly getting better, I could even sleep in my bed tonight. Today is more taking it slow and relaxing.

200.gif

Not yet at this point.

squirrel GIF

Think I will launch a Pre-Registration GB tomorrow.

You guys want Nova

im back keanu reeves GIF

or Nova

On My Way Running GIF by Regal

Get better all the time Nils @extantsrevenge

36F5876C-7B0D-4280-8119-03A360D83991.thumb.jpeg.e17c614e9c89525f443e36e8058f6504.jpegAAEF86C2-AA70-4BA1-A85C-1470935D94BD.jpeg.361592912a6ecf5efb1916138aaf9081.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

FarawayCookedIbex-size_restricted.gif

4 hours ago, cypheria078 said:

2 hours ago, Mad-martigan said:

974569643_tenor(21).gif.492f189d7a4556c8c064a35fe6aaf543.gif

Morning psychos!!!

Happy Sunday to everyone!!

1 hour ago, RileyLad said:

Just a quick peek then.....

LtlF03XBMZl84.gif.9565183d7bb7450625a6100041954a06.gif

OMG !!!!

1 hour ago, raylight said:

This is "satisfying" of course... 😍 @Hollywood E Rock

"wish-list" for today is gonna be hard to decide...too many adorable ladies available for a Top3.

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

My friends Good Morning & Thank Yooooooo...............

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

To The Group Buy Robin!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not sure if this has been posted here already...

It looks like the 4K Ultra HD release of the Back To The Future trilogy is now set for October – with a special Hoverboard Edition arriving too.

Before cinema closures and general lockdown hit us, Universal had big plans for celebrating the 35th birthday of the original Back To The Future. This involved a fresh cinema release, the debut of the stage musical based on the movie, and the release of the trilogy in the Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray format.

Well, inevitably those plans have altered. When we’ll see the musical is unclear, and the cinema re-release now looks unlikely. However, the 4K disc release is still on the cards, and a new listing has popped up in Italy that suggests when we’re going to get it.

DVD-Store.It has listed both a trilogy boxset and a special 35th Anniversary Hoverboard Edition set for release on October 19th 2020. Each set comes with three 4K discs and three Blu-rays, although no extra features have thus far been listed. Furthermore, we’ve not got an image yet either of exactly what the Hoverboard Edition entails or looks like.

https://www.filmstories.co.uk/news/back-to-the-future-trilogy-in-4k-looking-set-for-october/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just read that certain Exclusive GB thread over there, and you lot kill me.

giphy.gif

Artwork that they “Loved” but didn’t use? 🤔🤣🤣 And now you’re all poised by your devices ready to pounce....

giphy.gif

For yet Another copy of the Martha movie. Honestly, they are mugging you all off good and proper now 😂🙌🏼 Just my humble opinion of course, and you know I merely taunt you with Love 😁❤️

Good Luck to you all. I want to see who dares open one first!! 😉🍻

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Just read that certain Exclusive GB thread over there, and you lot kill me.

giphy.gif

Artwork that they “Loved” but didn’t use? 🤔🤣🤣 And now you’re all poised by your devices ready to pounce....

giphy.gif

For yet Another copy of the Martha movie. Honestly, they are mugging you all off good and proper now 😂🙌🏼 Just my humble opinion of course, and you know I merely taunt you with Love 😁❤️

Good Luck to you all. I want to who dares open one first!! 😉🍻

@Pbsw23

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Damn Marvel Fans

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP ONLY GROUP BUY 

BATMAN V SUPERMAN (HDZeta Special Edition)

Group Buy will be opening at 16.00 o'clock timezone (Germany & France). Please be aware that this is very limited, so better join fast if interested. No info on available quantity yet, sorry. Also no info if we will be able to open for Gold & Silver members.

UWNJcTq.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Oh Believe me, it’s nothing to do with it being a DC movie! I would have the exact same opinion if it was a Marvel re-release..... just a bonus that it makes the mockery that little bit sweeter 🤣🙌🏼

I don't think there's any mockery at all...

Think its great to get different artwork again, and even better for the people who have been priced out of buying the original BvsS because it always goes for big £. If your a newer collector too, yes it dont mean re release everything because of that but second chances are a good thing for certain editions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

I don't think there's any mockery at all...

Think its great to get different artwork again, and even better for the people who have been priced out of buying the original BvsS because it always goes for big £. If your a newer collector too, yes it dont mean re release everything because of that but second chances are a good thing for certain editions.

Except...... this is aimed at collectors who have all editions.... not for new collectors or those who missed out 😉

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Except...... this is aimed at collectors who have all editions.... not for new collectors or those who missed out 😉

Yeah mate, seen that after I mesaaged you in all fairness, originally I thought it would of been for people who had missed out. My bad, still got my name down no harm in trying 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah mate, seen that after I mesaaged you in all fairness, originally I thought it would of been for people who had missed out. My bad, still got my name down no harm in trying 

I understand rewarding collectors who are loyal, & I believe it’s good business practice to a point. With that said situations like these box out new collectors. One cannot buy something if they wasn’t aware it existed, & I’m pretty sure there will be some copies on eBay going for One Click dollars. With HDZeta having so many customers I’m pretty sure some of the loyal members are also resellers.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP ONLY GROUP BUY 

BATMAN V SUPERMAN (HDZeta Special Edition)

Group Buy will be opening at 16.00 o'clock timezone (Germany & France). Please be aware that this is very limited, so better join fast if interested. No info on available quantity yet, sorry. Also no info if we will be able to open for Gold & Silver members.

UWNJcTq.jpg

I will be Platinum as soon as you guys let me be!!!... Pleaseee!!... I need it!...

image.gif

• Haha 4