IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

What a fantastic morning my friends ! 😍

Thanks for that beauties...I'll take:

No. 4, the asian lady with three hearts. 😁

No 12, the blond angel look-alike in pink. 😘

No 14, the latin fire with ultra cool dark long hair and that art tattoo. 🥰

I dont ecpect that there will be something which tops this for today. I'm satsified.

red carpet good job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 51 minutes, raylight a dit :

Thanks for that beauties...I'll take:

No. 4, the asian lady with three hearts. 😁

No 12, the blond angel look-alike in pink. 😘

No 14, the latin fire with ultra cool dark long hair and that art tattoo. 🥰

basketball wives agree GIF by VH1

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

@Hollywood E Rock

Michelle Tanner Thanks GIF

• Like 4

giphy.gif

from Collectong/Manta:

Dear Customers,

We pray our customers are safe from COVID-19.

We will post a major update on coming Monday in regards to the below matters

1. Joker Shipping Delay
2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Shipping
3. Birds of Prey Pre-order Schedule
4. 2020 Release Schedule

We sincerely apologize to all customers who have not received shipping update with Joker. Due to the extreme situation we are in, many things have been abandoned and delayed. Not only we want our customers to receive the product as soon as possible but we care about the quality of shipping service in order for our customers to receive the products safely. More information will be updated on Monday.

Collectong

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

morning all :D

well today i had years worth of birthday cards and fathers day card etc all turn up on my door, just filled a few of them out to put straight in the post again xD

amazing what you can get online these days with all the shops shut its a real pain but with us being now the highest in europe for covid.

i'm not taking any chances, im truely amazed by the amount of people out treating this like a holiday out and about. only reason i know this im in a locked car going to get my wife to and from work and that reason alone but down by a beach i have to drive by to get out from house to get the wife its like the worlds gone mad.

40,000 deaths is not funny and the R rate is near 1.0 again the highest in europe.

question is how many people have goto die before people take this seriously?

any way i wish you all a safe quiet weekend, ill be staying lock down until is necessary and at this rate thinking could be next year at the moment. 

example of durdle door dorset to show stupidity of the british people, which ashames me as well!

down the coast from me but same thing happening here

skynews_5002494.jpg?bypass-service-worke

bournemouth below

PRI_153390956-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

southend below

southendbeach.jpg?w530

why are people such dicks?

basil 🙄

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Something cool to watch for those of you who like unboxing videos.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:17 AM, Movie_Shelter said:

Hello Collectors! What do you think about Black Mass? I believe it was one of the best examples of magnificent talent  of Johnny Depp. I loved his transformation for this role and how he played this character. Just before pandemic I got a chance to meet Johnny on Minamata premiere and got his autograph on this lovely edition of Black Mass. He signed it twice, as he was disturbed by the bodyguards and overlooked that he had done it just a second ago. I thought it is great chance to do new unboxing video and add footage how Johnny signs a copy and sees my hidden camera. Check it out at 4:34 (!!!), closer to the end of the video . This premium steelbook release is made by Czech company FilmArena with WWA steelbook. Full slip with spot glosses is perfect, using one of the best art for the movie, the same goes with lenticular magnet that merges two posters into one flip flop effect. There is not much 3D effect on the lenticular, but still it’s a nice touch. Not a big fan of the steel itself, it’s just bit too lazy for me but overall package is brilliant.

Subscribe, share and have a lovely unboxing experience #movieshelter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

morning all :D

well today i had years worth of birthday cards and fathers day card etc all turn up on my door, just filled a few of them out to put straight in the post again xD

amazing what you can get online these days with all the shops shut its a real pain but with us being now the highest in europe for covid.

i'm not taking any chances, im truely amazed by the amount of people out treating this like a holiday out and about. only reason i know this im in a locked car going to get my wife to and from work and that reason alone but down by a beach i have to drive by to get out from house to get the wife its like the worlds gone mad.

40,000 deaths is not funny and the R rate is near 1.0 again the highest in europe.

question is how many people have goto die before people take this seriously?

any way i wish you all a safe quiet weekend, ill be staying lock down until is necessary and at this rate thinking could be next year at the moment. 

example of durdle door dorset to show stupidity of the british people, which ashames me as well!

down the coast from me but same thing happening here

why are people such dicks?

basil 🙄

@Basil

Pretty smart of you to have the cards sent to you. I hadn’t thought of that 😅 I told everyone I know gifts & cards are excommunicado this year! I’m not going out for no damn gifts & risk getting the Rona, RainCheck, RainCheck, RainCeheck. Now reading you post I realized I could still get at least cards sent out.

People are spoiled my friend, & humans hate feeling controlled! A lot of people would rather risk their safety to feel free & a fake sense of normalcy then just be patient inside the damn house. If I’m not mistaken over here we have reached over 100,000 deaths & over 1million total cases, & people where protesting to have restaurants, parks, etc, etc opened back up. We are crazy!!!

I also think the problem is that people honestly don’t take situations serious until it hits home. Over 300 million people live here & we have over 100,000 deaths spread out from state to state, city to city. Depending on where you live, the virus may not seem like a big deal so you don’t take it seriously. 

Reading & observing humans over the years I have come to realize that a lot of people don’t seem to understand anything outside of their small bubble. If you haven’t seen it, heard it, or experienced it for yourself or know someone who has then no matter what the situation, threat, or warning, it’s as fake as cartoons.

When I was young & would watch apocalypse “end of the world” type movies & I would wonder how did the viruses spread so fast, & now seeing it in real life it makes prefect sense. People are stupid, they don’t mean to be stupid, but they are nonetheless. Just be as safe as you can my friend and hopefully this situation can be under control sooner than later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.jpeg.4accae76ae9050db85de31523501e6fe.jpeg

D-Day Anniversary 2020: Things to Know About Normandy Landings During World War II

Most of us have studied about World War II as an important part in history fo this world. It happens to be on the deadliest conflict in human history which used terror bombing, strategic planning and even the use of nuclear weapons! One of the most important parts within this war was the D-Day, it was, in fact, the turning point in the war which led to the defeat of Germany’s army in France. It was the invasion of Normandy beach on June 6, 1944. And today marks the anniversary of this historic feat. On this day, let us tell you more about it and how it exactly transpired after great planning. On Sad Anniversary, Few to Mourn the D-Day Dead in Normandy.

• Like 2

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

Just arrived from our Maillady hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

🦈DEEPDISCOUNT.com

PEPPERMINT BD

627D85D4-AED9-472D-90B5-FD144F01955E.png.47e83016f2b0ec7e3aa5edfc351bf026.png Best Buy.com

JAWS 4K UHD/SB/BD/DC (45th Anniversary Limited Edition)

JAWS 4K UHD/BD/DC (45th Anniversary Limited Edition Lenti w/22-page booklet)

From our Fed-ex guy also! 😄

75B2AE41-6BD8-4A83-A283-76D13212A792.jpeg.7c8763c7d36c0f11d607699a94556906.jpeg

6D43B4D5-2653-4D63-9B0E-567E5308B735.gif.6b04f820668b0b6f7248a425729c4f08.gif TARGET.com

Star Wars The Child 11" Plush

6A2EE94F-D6D9-4823-AF3C-D04B6B92CE6D.thumb.jpeg.cd5301d2fd3b9ecc3a856c5cc8110c8a.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Scary Hair I'm gonna start snowpiercer (tv series) tonight. I like you loved the film. You checked it out yet ?? What's the verdict ?? 

We do have a thread here as I have been gagging for this from the first whisperings

To answer your question VERY different from the movie as in production this quite rightly has a much fresher feel as emphasised in Episode 2 Brace For Impact .

BLOODY Cracking gasping for more and for me well worth the Netflix subscription 

ENJOY

Jennifer Connelly Snowpiercer GIF - JenniferConnelly Snowpiercer Tvresidence GIFs

HOSPITALITY WELCOMES YOU 

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

AFippBu.jpg

yAP613p.jpg

TKAs2zz.jpg

MdX981t.jpg

7UMnZ0P.jpg

pBrmUpU.jpg

86rcqWQ.jpg

icJXWZZ.jpg

Z0FP25f.jpg

LNeM0kn.jpg

hWk4wBj.jpg

IGl4M0B.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2