IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

^^ Thanks @Veum I didn't know he had a web-site, heh.

He may know, but not necessarily. If a company elects to combine a few existing movies into one box, they probably but perhaps not, need to inform the Director.

Possibly just the Studio is required for assent (though for all I know, Rob owns the studio that made his films), heh.

Anyway, thanks again, I'll bookmark that site!

(Rob's my 21st Century Roger Corman...😉)

Cheers  😀

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Veum said:

With this Corona 🦠 meaning all of these fantastic GBs will be delayed, my patience (which I have very little haha) will be put to my limit!🤣

Bored Kid GIF

is what it is veum, you still have amazon for other stuff if desperate.

its poor people in italy i feel sorry for. this morning on the news bbc they showing an army lorry convoy going thru a town early hours in dark and far as eye could see and they where all filled up with empty coffins. around 100 lorrys worth they said on news.

dont bear thinking about really. that puts the true reality on how serious this is.

keep safe everyone 👍

#whateverittakes

basil :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah the coronavirus is not good the Government has now ordered pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes, leisure centres and gyms have been told to close until further notice..

Shops remain open and not affected by the immediate effect of the closures.. and the social distancing could remain in place for upto 12 months..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just been notified I'll be off for the foreseeable.... 

Few of my colleagues think it's great but I would of rather been at work. I know circumstances have dictated. 

We aren't even sure what the crack is with pay yet hopefully we aren't left to out of pocket, got kids to feed. 

Stay safe everybody 👍

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just been noticed I'll be off for the foreseeable.... 

Few of my colleagues think it's great but I would of rather been at work. I know circumstances have dictated. 

We aren't even sure what the crack is with pay yet hopefully we aren't left to out of pocket, got kids to feed. 

Stay safe everybody 👍

Yeah it does suck I’m in the same boat. I would rather be at work. But would rather be Safe, and healthy. I hope everything works out for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just been noticed I'll be off for the foreseeable.... 

Stay safe everybody 👍

boris was on telly earlier saying goverment would pay upto 80% of average £2500 salary per month was on about 5pm daily update this will goto companies and if companys want to top up above that they can rather than lay people off.

was on bbc i imagine they have on news channel or iplayer if you wanna watch robert 👍

basil :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

No just my warped sense of humour coming out to play .

Anyway saw a bog roll single quilted one on ebay last night almost 30K 

I stop using inappropriate language you not poo GIF

I’m glad you admitted you have a prob! 😆 

I’ll see to it my nurse Ratchet will take real good care of you, discount prices for you 🤣 

“It’s medication time”

200.gif

• Haha 2