IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Veum said:

You are not the only one... some have to get up real early my friend, I cover my bases throughout my International rooms, I am the liaison son!🤠

clint eastwood cowboy GIF

well im up at 5am here for work m8 i take it i will see my alarm call then? xDxDxDxDxD

50p says i don't 

basil 👍

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, airwins said:

Look at this Lenti 😍😍😍

IMG-20200317-WA0029.thumb.jpg.81dc8c5d883cc4f35be228237f1d7c9b.jpg

Our GB is still open !!!! 😁

ALTHOUGH I LOVE and ADORE the movie the one thing that put me off was all the flipping smoking .

YES I get the fact it was to show Arthurs fragility .

YES I get the fact it was set in a different time from now .

YES I get the fact the artwork needs  to reflect the move YET do I NEED the smoking 

no way GIF

AS LUSH as it is and it is LUSH  the smoking for me is a big fat

little girls no GIF by Jasmyn Lawson, Editor

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

ALTHOUGH I LOVE and ADORE the movie the one thing that put me off was all the flipping smoking .

YES I get the fact it was to show Arthurs fragility .

YES I get the fact it was set in a different time from now .

YES I get the fact the artwork needs  to reflect the move YET do I NEED the smoking 

no way GIF

AS LUSH as it is and it is LUSH  the smoking for me is a big fat

little girls no GIF by Jasmyn Lawson, Editor

It’s funny you bring that up, cause I forgot about the smoking, as I’m With you as I do not like it so much in films... but it does not bother me w/this great film now that you mentioned it. 🤡

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

It’s funny you bring that up, cause I forgot about the smoking, as I’m With you as I do not like it so much in films... but it does not bother me w/this great film now that you mentioned it.

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

AS I say I understand / Understood WHY 

My feeling is at more pivotal points would have stressed how fragile / volatile  Arthur  was . The fact he was puffing on one at every turn was for me a distraction not an addition to his state . Phoenix played it so well I feel that far less would have been mor . Yet none would have been wrong  IF that makes sence .

Snowpiercer 2 points in the Movie A cigarette  gave as much impact as any sledgehammer .

I Am fine with Smoking In movies and out and about yet to make it look trendy again for me is a very dangerous game to play .

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🥤good morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!🙂

CC9763DD-7E2D-4B83-A3BD-CC270460868C.jpeg.4c659848aef6660375bd9ac13e165f81.jpeg

Folks it’s suppose to rain most of the day here and I’m tired of 24/7 corona tv coverage... more time to catch up on my watchlist, which is a great thing... I hope you are all safe and well my friends!!😘

915F9E3D-D1F0-439F-B419-189492114CD1.thumb.jpeg.639384ebda33299b1d9d3d0756afbb5d.jpeg

Your list is missing cats.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

well i had hell of a day today busy as heck, out in van dropping back empty gas bottles picking more gas bottles up and a load of copper, then back to workshop to finish 2 units off then got 1 more for the morning.

and this afternoon big boss sent half the office staff to work from home to reduce coronavirus risk.

lucky there is only 2 of us in workshop and we work 6 meters apart thank god.

but can see this changing rapidly big boss says this be reviewed weekly and even hes s0dded off home to work👎

nice to know hes safe  xD

basil :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

^^ Best to ya @Basil.  I'm glad to hear at least you are still working.

Far too many near me getting laid-off, so they can collect employment insurance.

I've been working from home for about a year now already, so this is the norm for me.

Hopefully we've peaked on this but I guess we could have more surprises in store yet.

Stay safe all, and phone your parents to say hi!!!  🙂

• Like 4

A quick question if I may while here;

Has anyone heard word of a Rob Zombie Film Collection in the pipe?

I thought I heard rumours after 3 From Hell came out but can't recall where.

I enjoy most of Rob's stuff as I appreciate a director with his own vision ( even though at times, it can go askew...heh).

Most of his fliks are pretty cheap right now but I love collection boxes so will hold out if the rumour proves true.  😀

Cheers!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Grendel said:

A quick question if I may while here;

Has anyone heard word of a Rob Zombie Film Collection in the pipe?

I thought I heard rumours after 3 From Hell came out but can't recall where.

I enjoy most of Rob's stuff as I appreciate a director with his own vision ( even though at times, it can go askew...heh).

Most of his fliks are pretty cheap right now but I love collection boxes so will hold out if the rumour proves true.  😀

Cheers!

Hey @Grendel if anything new I’d expect him to have it here... have you checked his site out friend?🤔

Rob Zombie.com

• Like 3