IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Veum

I already answered your question but I realized while at work that I didn’t give you a complete answer. Here is the other area where this info gets posted. When you get a chance read through the thread.

@Hollywood E Rock,

It is not up-to-date is it?🤔

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday 

Spoiler

khvKZjZ.jpg

q7mQCQN.jpg

eV2mYBz.jpg

EEsNQEk.jpg

96p2cYP.jpg

b8NtmXU.jpg

A4j7IbJ.jpg

amR5Agv.jpg

bfTVtKu.jpg

0Rfd2Nj.jpg

r55pBDf.jpg

kTln7Mq.jpg

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Psychos here's to a day filled with gratitude!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

if someone has the media book

moin, together, have a nice day
Capelight Pictures via Facebook

Dear PARASITE fans,
We made a mistake in the production of our 4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray that affects both variants of our PARASITE media book (G1 as well as G2). During the quality check, we unfortunately did not notice that the wrong master was delivered to us.
Therefore, both media books do not contain the actually specified HDR version, but the SDR version.
We are of course already working on an exchange version! To receive this, please send us a photo of your proof of purchase and your address by email to: parasite@kochfilms.de
We apologize to all fans.

the Steelbook has the right master

• Thanks 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday 

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

khvKZjZ.jpg

q7mQCQN.jpg

eV2mYBz.jpg

EEsNQEk.jpg

96p2cYP.jpg

b8NtmXU.jpg

A4j7IbJ.jpg

amR5Agv.jpg

bfTVtKu.jpg

0Rfd2Nj.jpg

r55pBDf.jpg

kTln7Mq.jpg

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Psychos here's to a day filled with gratitude!

giphy.gif

what thoughts do you have in the early morning, but make you hungry

boahh.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

if someone has the media book

moin, together, have a nice day

Capelight Pictures via Facebook

Dear PARASITE fans,
We made a mistake in the production of our 4K ULTRA HD Blu-ray that affects both variants of our PARASITE media book (G1 as well as G2). During the quality check, we unfortunately did not notice that the wrong master was delivered to us.
Therefore, both media books do not contain the actually specified HDR version, but the SDR version.
We are of course already working on an exchange version! To receive this, please send us a photo of your proof of purchase and your address by email to: parasite@kochfilms.de
We apologize to all fans.

the Steelbook has the right master

Thank you so much my friend @CAYENNE-FAHRER!🤝

hulk smash GIF

That’s what I’m talkin’ about (for helping each other, well done!👊)!😘

Lilly Singh Boom GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

I just sent my email to them for a replacement, YEAH! Veum🤠

Shiba Inu Reaction GIF

• Like 1

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

AMZ.co.uk 

Rectify - Complete Collection 1-4 [Blu-ray]

Rectify - Complete Collection - Series 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (8 BLURAY Box Set). Import from The Netherlands with English soundtrack. 
Rectify is the frequently acclaimed thriller series of director Keith Gordon (Dexter, The Killing), written by Oscar Winner Ray McKinnon (Sons of Anarchy). Daniel Holden was still young when he was sentenced to death because he had raped and killed his girlfriend Hanna. After nearly 20 years in the dead cell, he is released as new DNA evidence is found. At that time, Daniel spent his entire mature life behind the bars, and found himself in a world that once again appeared to be a cell for him. He has to reintegrate into the hostile village community, re-acquainted with his family and above all the horrors he has been in prison. And when Daniel finds out that mistakes have been made in the original police investigation, more and more secrets become a snowball that threatens the dominant position of the people who were involved in Daniel's sentence. What happened to Hanna during the night that Hanna was killed? In this box, season 1 to 4 of this impressing series was first brought together into one complete collection.

AMZ,com

Sergio Leone Westerns Blu-ray

United States

A Fistful of Dollars / For A Few Dollars More / The Good The Bad and the Ugly / Once Upon a Time in the West / A Fistful of DynamiteKino Lorber | 1964-1971 | 5 Movies | 716 min |

FIVE RESTORED SPAGHETTI WESTERNS FROM THE MAN WHO STARTED THE GENRE! This collection includes all five westerns directed by the great Sergio Leone. A Fistful of Dollars (1964) starring Clint Eastwood as ‘The Man with No Name’ with Marianne Koch, Gian Maria Volontè and Mario Brega; For a Few Dollars More (1965) stars Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Gian Maria Volontè, Mario Brega and Luigi Pistilli; The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) – Leone’s first masterpiece was the final film in ‘The Man with No Name’ trilogy, starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Eli Wallach, Aldo Giuffrè, Al Mulock, Mario Brega and Luigi Pistilli; Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) is considered by most to be his second masterpiece and at the time, his most ambitious film, stars Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, Claudia Cardinale, Jason Robards, Jack Elam, Woody Strode, Al Mulock, Gabriele Ferzetti, Keenan Wynn, Frank Wolf and Lionel Stander; A Fistful of Dynamite (1971), the maestro’s final epic western stars Rod Steiger, James Coburn and Romolo Valli. All 5 films in this collection feature classic scores by legendary composer, Ennio Morricone (Navajo Joe, Death Rides a Horse, The Sicilian Clan, The Hateful Eight) and are loaded with special features.

Special Features:
-Three Audio Commentaries by Tim Lucas 
-Three Audio Commentaries by Sir Christopher Frayling 
-Audio Commentary by Filmmaker Alex Cox 
-Audio Commentary with Filmmakers John Carpenter, John Milius, Alex Cox and Bernardo Bertolucci, Film Historians Sir Christopher Frayling and Dr. Sheldon Hall, and Actress Claudia Cardinale 
-Documentaries 
-Featurettes 
-Location Comparisons 
-Interviews 
-Image Galleries 
-Radio Spots 
-Alternate Trailers 
-Double-Bill Trailers
-Theatrical Trailers 
And More!

5D068DFE-7F37-490E-8695-24B156DA25F7.thumb.jpeg.ce432e7e676e761e81a25943c54b6adc.jpeg

• Like 2

@RileyLad @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 @RAK @Hollywood E Rock @Veum @Basil

I am currently working on a project that I'm sure you'll like once posted on the forum. It is a 'special' calendar that will feature members wishing to participate. The only two things I will need is your consent and your pictures that you can send to me by PM. The calendar will use Photoshop to give a result that promises to be a hoot 😜

Do not hesitate to contact me by PM should you need further clarification.

Good night to all 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

“Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every human has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all humans have some.”

Here's to all the things that is right in our lives! Have a great weekend friends! 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Trianna said:

Good morning! Rainy day over here but even a rainy Friday is still a Friday.

friday GIF

Everyone says how much it rains in the UK.

After watching it pour down here all day yesterday, and still raining this morning, I think Germany should take the title. ;)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

Everyone says how much it rains in the UK.

After watching it pour down here all day yesterday, and still raining this morning, I think Germany should take the title. ;)

Unfortunately you're right 😅 I've been to the UK like three times in my life but it was always just sunshine...we need to rearrange the stereotypes I guess 😂

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

So that explains the 🇩🇪 

Ok, now I am positive you and @extantsrevenge are the same person.

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

😂😂😂 Yeah I had never asked so I must of just assumed, but I thought @DodgyDave was part of Team UK lol. 

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

He’s as treacherous as they come. 
I always thought he was a bit severe when it came to people paying their invoices on time.

Now it all makes sense.

I’m in Germany keeping my eye on them. 
Going round knocking on doors collecting unpaid invoices :D

• Haha 7