IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

THIS POST IS TOO COOL TO ONLY POST ON RECEPTION'S PAGE 😂😂🤣 

Well what a day today... Gets home from work to my batman motherbox, what can I say it's perfect and just finishes it off perfectly .... Massive thanks to @blu.steel33 for boxing it up well and getting it here to me spot on. 

So I can safely say I'm now in the complete batman trilogy with motherbox club, I cudnt have @RileyLad outdoing me 😂😂

Those prints too @ksosk so cool, thank you.

I also received the beautiful UHD club dunkirk. The detail on the box is so deep. A real excellent job. I'm loving the UHD club editions I have so far. 

I'd just like to once again say a massive thank you to all MP staff and the gaffer @Masterblaster this place is just top 🍌

I’m glad to see you’ve posted in here too! I was on cloud 9 when my motherbox arrived. But where are the pictures @Robertm89 ???

53792FE9-71D4-4F95-8990-378C188D24D9.gif.361cc78a0598ecee256fe213cb27abdf.gif

I’m a looking and I’m like.......

552F4CF3-9E1F-4637-8325-535CC1780380.gif.ad72145bf040327d14c16a99b546e11a.gif

• Haha 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a day today... Gets home from work to my batman motherbox, what can I say it's perfect and just finishes it off perfectly .... Massive thanks to @blu.steel33 for boxing it up well and getting it here to me spot on. 

So I can safely say I'm now in the complete batman trilogy with motherbox club, I cudnt have @RileyLad outdoing me 😂😂

Those prints too @ksosk so cool, thank you.

I also received the beautiful UHD club dunkirk. The detail on the box is so deep. A real excellent job. I'm loving the UHD club editions I have so far. 

I'd just like to once again say a massive thank you to all MP staff and the gaffer @Masterblaster this place is just top 🍌

IMG_20190614_183612.jpg

IMG_20190614_183633.jpg

IMG_20190614_184037.jpg

IMG_20190614_184948.jpg

IMG_20190614_184935.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Hahaha @RileyLad the excitement got the better of me 😂😂 then I didn't know how to add to that post so had to post it again 😂😂 not showing off or nothing I promise lol 

tenor (7).gif

giphy (11).gif

Be up to 1000 posts in no time with all these double triple posts! Put it in the Fench and German room too 😂🤣😂  😜😝🤪

A45CB754-FCC0-4B27-8A9C-409A76829EB0.gif.72bd08f6426d8ce65d30a47bc1d3ac42.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I’ve just had a look on my iPad and my emojis work fine

Also had a look in settings but I can’t find a way to adjust the brightness. 

Can you screen shot it and add a picture and maybe I can understand more about the problem you’re having. Will try and help you out👍

Your iMac sounds great! I’m sure that will be great for surfing MP 😁

@RileyLad,

Are you kiddin', I do not think I can... RL I'm so IT incompetent a little lass would have to lead me around (my better half has to always help me out)! icon_razz.gif

seriously though I'm not very good at this! icon_sad.gif

I'm going to try & show you as next I'll post in here from my iPad w/emojis from it (I hope I can find everything, cause wife is out at the moment, I know pathetic isn't it!).

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

Now here I am on my iPad w/some emojis:

These are from the internet: 🌍 🏀 😃😇😎😒

See the difference the ones from the computer are color!

The ones from my iPad are light w no color (however they do show color on my iPad but when I submit & look at them from my computer they are light... I( assume everyone sees the lighter emojis if it is from my iPad)!

Edited by Veum

58 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I’ve just had a look on my iPad and my emojis work fine

Also had a look in settings but I can’t find a way to adjust the brightness. 

Can you screen shot it and add a picture and maybe I can understand more about the problem you’re having. Will try and help you out👍

Your iMac sounds great! I’m sure that will be great for surfing MP 😁

@RileyLad, can you show me some color emojis from your iPad?

@Veum your emojis look fine to me

I think you have a issue with your display settings mate

Do you know how to take a screen shot - that takes a photo of the screen you are looking at 

to to take a screen shot press the top right button (shut down button) and the home button (bottom centre button) together at the same time

Then post that photo on here so I can see what your looking at

I have screen shot what I’m looking at when viewing your posts - they look fine to me

3AC63A71-D692-4D4C-B035-66750496202F.thumb.png.3fc3cd2cf46db15bc54089da0957263f.png

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

See the difference the ones from the computer are color!

The ones from my iPad are light w no color (however they do show color on my iPad but when I submit & look at them from my computer they are light... I( assume everyone sees the lighter emojis if it is from my iPad)!

🧐 These look perfectly fine & full of colour to me @Veum but then I am viewing on my iPad. 🤔

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

@Veum your emojis look fine to me

I think you have a issue with your display settings mate

Do you know how to take a screen shot - that takes a photo of the screen you are looking at 

to to take a screen shot press the top right button (shut down button) and the home button (bottom centre button) together at the same time

Then post that photo on here so I can see what your looking at

I have screen shot what I’m looking at when viewing your posts - they look fine to me

3AC63A71-D692-4D4C-B035-66750496202F.thumb.png.3fc3cd2cf46db15bc54089da0957263f.png

@RileyLad, are you looking at mine from a computer or your iPad?

When I submit them from my iPad & look at them on my iPad they are color, however if I submit them from my iPad then look at them on my computer they are those see-through emojis confused.gif shrug.gif

^^^(see these are from my computer not my iPad)

Right I know exactly what the issue is here @Veum

I can confirm there is nothing wrong with your iPad mate

if you use your iPad emojis and the look fine to us on here and to you on your iPad the problem lies in your pc computer display settings 

when I go on Media Psychos on my work PC the emojis always show up as slightly different and less detailed as when I view them on my ipad

this is because your iPad has a better lcd display and the computer uses different older software with a not as good screen display 

maybe be you can adjust your pc settings to make the emojis on your pc better but without looking at your computer It’s something you will need to try and change yourself if it can be done 👍

36 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Right I know exactly what the issue is here @Veum

I can confirm there is nothing wrong with your iPad mate

if you use your iPad emojis and the look fine to us on here and to you on your iPad the problem lies in your pc computer display settings 

when I go on Media Psychos on my work PC the emojis always show up as slightly different and less detailed as when I view them on my ipad

this is because your iPad has a better lcd display and the computer uses different older software with a not as good screen display 

maybe be you can adjust your pc settings to make the emojis on your pc better but without looking at your computer It’s something you will need to try and change yourself if it can be done 👍

@RileyLad, what brand of computer are you using, we own a Dell?

Is that what it is, an apple computer has to be compatible to an apple iPad?

You say the emojis look fine from my iPad here on MP, you mean they do not show up as ghost looking, but color looking?

My emojis from my Dell computer copy/paste on MP/or anywhere real nice though!

Edited by Veum

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@RileyLad, what brand of computer are you using, we own a Dell?

Is that what it is, an apple computer has to be compatible to an apple iPad?

No mate just a crappy pc computer - don’t know what make it’s that rubbish

Your pc doesn’t need to be compatible with apple mate

the pc display is not as good as your iPad display 

thats why it will look better and more detailed on your nice new iPad 👍

8 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

No mate just a crappy pc computer - don’t know what make it’s that rubbish

Your pc doesn’t need to be compatible with apple mate

the pc display is not as good as your iPad display 

thats why it will look better and more detailed on your nice new iPad 👍

You did not finish reading my post above yours as I was editing!

icon_cool.gif icon_biggrin.gif

But it does look better from my Dell to me?!  look at it from my Dell ^^

(I actually like them better from my Dell because I can copy/paste from anywhere & they are not ghost looking, they are brilliant color, but not with my new iPad)! 

Edited by Veum

@Veum and @RileyLad hate to throw a spanner in the works think is actually mp emjois here not the ipad

i have a asus gaming lappy with win7pro and also veum im seeing what your seeing with emjois on mp

basically when i select emjois they are faces colourless and white ghosted thru and has always been this way.

but sometimes after reloading the page they get filled in with colour e.g. yellow.

I honestly think this is mp software issue and not the ipad at all. and i saw on my screen what you saw. but then when riley lad screenshoted it had filled in.

the thing is also i only have this issue here on this site not on any other site i use. I've just learned to live with it.

cos i think would be hell of an issue for @Masterblaster to track down and tbh its not end of the world.

i would highly suggest checking other forums you on then realise its just here and do what i do, learn to live with it.

i know its not ideal but it is what it is.

hope this has helped explain it

basil 😊:)😁😭:)

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 1

That sounds very logical @Basil

My iPad is a older version. It’s very hard to diagnose @Veum‘s issue without having the iPad in hand and needed a screen shot.

I was putting it down to @Veum’s pc due to similar emoji issue I have with with mine. I too think there will be nothing wrong with @Veum‘s nice new iPad and believe you are correct that the issue is within MP software.

Worry not tho @Veum we can all see your emoji’s perfectly

thanks for your input @Basil I think you have hit the nail on the head there buddy 👍

P.s Do we need to change the chat room name from “this and that English chat room” to something more appropriate this “iPad emojis technical support help group”?

😂🤣😂🤣😂

2D98B004-69E3-40CA-A7DF-1FEC445B575E.gif.a6248e4adbf99743660d488030d33ba8.gif

20646B48-AAC3-45CC-BCCE-CB263DA9AD09.gif.4771d79a96ae32363a78082e87b4441d.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Veum said:

You did not finish reading my post above yours as I was editing!

icon_cool.gif icon_biggrin.gif

But it does look better from my Dell to me?!  look at it from my Dell ^^

(I actually like them better from my Dell because I can copy/paste from anywhere & they are not ghost looking, they are brilliant color, but not with my new iPad)! 

Sorry @Veum it was getting late here in the UK 🇬🇧 

I had to go to bed - wife’s orders 🤣

I think @Basil has cracked this one for us! Well done @Basil 👍

Please read when you get chance @Veum 👇👇👇👇

49 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum and @RileyLad hate to throw a spanner in the works think is actually mp emjois here not the ipad

i have a asus gaming lappy with win7pro and also veum im seeing what your seeing with emjois on mp

basically when i select emjois they are faces colourless and white ghosted thru and has always been this way.

but sometimes after reloading the page they get filled in with colour e.g. yellow.

I honestly think this is mp software issue and not the ipad at all. and i saw on my screen what you saw. but then when riley lad screenshoted it had filled in.

the thing is also i only have this issue here on this site not on any other site i use. I've just learned to live with it.

cos i think would be hell of an issue for @Masterblaster to track down and tbh its not end of the world.

i would highly suggest checking other forums you on then realise its just here and do what i do, learn to live with it.

Edited by RileyLad

5 hours ago, Basil said:

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

That sounds very logical @Basil

My iPad is a older version. It’s very hard to diagnose @Veum‘s issue without having the iPad in hand and needed a screen shot.

I was putting it down to @Veum’s pc due to similar emoji issue I have with with mine. I too think there will be nothing wrong with @Veum‘s nice new iPad and believe you are correct that the issue is within MP software.

Worry not tho @Veum we can all see your emoji’s perfectly

thanks for your input @Basil I think you have hit the nail on the head there buddy 👍

P.s Do we need to change the chat room name from “this and that English chat room” to something more appropriate this “iPad emojis technical support help group”?

😂🤣😂🤣😂

2D98B004-69E3-40CA-A7DF-1FEC445B575E.gif.a6248e4adbf99743660d488030d33ba8.gif

20646B48-AAC3-45CC-BCCE-CB263DA9AD09.gif.4771d79a96ae32363a78082e87b4441d.gif

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Sorry @Veum it was getting late here in the UK 🇬🇧 

I had to go to bed - wife’s orders 🤣

I think @Basil has cracked this one for us! Well done @Basil 👍

Please read when you get chance @Veum 👇👇👇👇

coffee.gif good day psychos, yes this is from my PC! icon_razz.gif

And emojis from another site! icon_wink.gif

thanks @Basil I knew I was not crazy.gif you explained everything that is going on!

giphy-downsized.gif

On another note, I'm thinking of trying to get the 3 in 1 Venom Black Box OC on another site that begins at 11:30 EST! bitenails.gif hyper.gif 

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpg

Have a nice weekend everybody (it is raining here this morning)! icon_smile.gif

giphy-tumblr.gif

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

HAPPY SUNDAY PEOPLE OF MEDIA PSYCHO'S

father's Day here in the UK so after a nice weekend off its a few beers and snooker with family. (doing worse then I anticipated) a bit rusty safe to say. 

Happy father's Day to all the cool dad's on this page 😁🤙🤙 especially my good pal @RileyLad 

Nearly time for Sunday dinner back at my mother's home ... 👅👅

Top-29-Happy-Sunday-funny-images23.jpg

giphy (13).gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1