IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

19 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

why is it horror for over 10 years now is always the same supernatural crap and is never any good. 

c56275890802d6d87193b848f4b80dea.gif

I think horror movies changed back in 1999 when 2 fantastic films came out - “The Blair Witch Project” and “A Sixth Sense”! 

The psychological twists at the end of the both films played with everybody’s heads! Movie companies then learnt that the way to scare people nowadays was with psychological tense drama rather than with the usual blood and guts style horror! The Japanese really tought us how to do this well with great films like “The Ring” and “The Grudge”!

We were then spoilt with so many other great films like “The Others, What Lies Beneath, Stir of Echoes, Godsend, Insidious, The Conjoining” and many more

Personally I loved them and it’s a shame we don’t get as many great ghost/horror films but feel the writers are running out of fresh ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm right here we go boys and girls about to throw a right tanjant out there, i have a slight issue going on in my head xD

right have been buying bits for my new car a little bit now.

anyway i have stumbled on some new car mats and tormenting myself a bit as whether i should buy them or not. there not cheap but i do like them.

my car has current blue ambient lighting in it but thought these mats would finish it off nicely was wondering what eveyones view on them?

like god there brillant or there god awful what you playing atxD

anyway video below thoughts please?

and it is the blue ones in the vid btw

@Robertm89@Scary Hair@Pbsw23@RileyLad@extantsrevenge and anyone else i missed

basil :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

hmmmm right here we go boys and girls about to throw a right tanjant out there, i have a slight issue going on in my head xD

anyway i have stumbled on some new car mats and tormenting myself a bit as whether i should buy them or not. there not cheap but i do like them.

my car has current blue ambient lighting in it but thought these mats would finish it off nicely was wondering what eveyones view on them?

They look smart. Easy to put in too and makes quite a difference. I'd say go for it if you like them 😁👌 don't know about you but when I like something my trigger finger takes over. DO IT ! @Basil

• Like 2

Hi @Basil

they do look nice and if you think they would look smart in your motor , then go for it .... the more you think about it the more likely you are to talk yourself out of getting them and then end up regretting it .... or you could say do i want them or do i need them .... pretty much like me and Premium Blus.... I just think ... I want it ... 🤣🤣

• Like 2

Hi @Basil

I’ve worked in the motor trade for nearly 25 years at a ford dealership and I can honestly tell you I have never seen car mats as good as that! They look very good quality and fit very tidily.

I can now recommend these to anyone at work with worn/damaged carpets and on another plus side they will keep your original interior in perfect condition.

You would just have to be careful when getting in with muddy feet or can they be taken out and washed?

As car mats go I don’t think you could find anything better so get them bought mate. As long as you have some money left over for all the hot premium group buys here on MP 🔥 👍

P.s if any one has any other car queries you have a Ford Master Technician here only a click away👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Hi @Basil

I’ve worked in the motor trade for nearly 25 years at a ford dealership and I can honestly tell you I have never seen car mats as good as that! They look very good quality and fit very tidily.

I can now recommend these to anyone at work with worn/damaged carpets and on another plus side they will keep your original interior in perfect condition.

You would just have to be careful when getting in with muddy feet or can they be taken out and washed?

P.s if any one has any other car queries you have a Ford Master Technician here only a click away👍

@RileyLad 😂😂 cudnt help myself lol

images.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Right @Robertm89 the gloves are off mate!😂

Well we’re not called grease monkeys anymore - Technicians is the more up to date term! I have a badge on my overalls that says so too!😂

Enjoy your bus ride to work tomorrow   - won’t expect anything too technical from you 

F228FD0A-E34C-4F6A-9621-025CAE1AB962.gif.780460152e6d1f0418e9cd88d7a8646c.gif

Harsh that mate I've got feelings you know... You've just took it to far ... 😮😮☹️ @Veum is me new favourite now 🧐😉

giphy (27).gif

tenor (12).gif

• Haha 2

@Basil This has to be your call doesn’t it? 😁

I have to agree with @RileyLad that I haven’t seen mats that fit as well as this, though I would question the pop fasteners? Not sure if they fasten to one another and not the car? Never seen a car with fasteners, but that’s not to say they don’t exist! 😆

If you’re twisting my arm into a decision, Personally I wouldn’t bother. Not unless your car comes with little slippers and a red carpet for all passengers 😂 Cleaning the grit out of all those linings would drive me potty. I’d do it Once, and then I’d be pulling them out & whacking them against a wall as I do with my current mats.

That said.... my mates tell me the same about buying Steelbooks. “Why would you spend £50 on a movie that’s on Netflix? That’s just Mental” So I will restate.... This has to be your call doesn’t it?! 😁👍🏼

Ps. Best mats I ever had were home made metal chequer plates that I cut and bent to shape. The reason I did it was because I had leds under the foot wells that reflected across the floor and made the mats glow. But practically, I just took them out and sprayed them. Simples 😁

• Thanks 1

@Basil they are LUSH .

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FIT .

All the annoying little bits that fall onto the car floor carpet a thing of the past  🤩🤩.

You work bloody hard and if you can't have something like that then what is the point .

You can always take a leaf out of my book and make it a Birthday Present  From you to you that way you get exactly what YOU want 😁🤗👍❤❤💋💋

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Basil, just to let you know that the default discount code is sale10. I tried sale15 and sale20 and they worked! Might save you some cash if you decide to buy :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Basil said:

coffee.gif Hey @Basil,

Those floor liners look really fine... I would go for it! borat.gif

over here in the USA I would probably go to this co. if we need them (thankfully we don't... yet!)! ;)

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi english room,

our member @R1s1ngs0n has done an amazing job with his great quizzes these last few days. They are a lot of fun and we decided that they need their own place ☺️.

We are happy to introduce to you the "Quizzes, Games and Challenges" Category. You can find it in the General Chat Area here. We hope many of you participate in these quizzes or create your own quizzes, games or challenges ☺️.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english room,

our member @R1s1ngs0n has done an amazing job with his great quizzes these last few days. They are a lot of fun and we decided that they need their own place ☺️.

We are happy to introduce to you the "Quizzes, Games and Challenges" Category. You can find it in the General Chat Area here. We hope many of you participate in these quizzes or create your own quizzes, games or challenges ☺️.

giphy.gif

WWWWWWOOOOOOTTTTTT

YES a Quiz area back 

giphy-downsized.gif

What Quiz Question Psycho are YOU  🤔🤗❤❤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1