IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, deckard99 said:

Ok, I'll get into the flow here. My first MP group buy was a noob mess, haha. I wanted the HDZ Blade Runner 2049 3D edition, got confused with the group buy for HDZ Blade Runner 1982 and I even posted my request in I&Q instead of the GB. On top of that the GB was already closed so it was a total fail xD. I eventually got one of the editions without a steelbook inside and tracked down a complete one later.

Edit: This is why I'm so patient and understanding (most of the time xD)! I fell flat on my face here as a new member, haha :D

My most recent are WCL 2001, Manta Fantastic Beasts OC and UHD Club Dunkirk, which just arrived yesterday! 

Ok, here are pictures of UHD Club Dunkirk for you. Check out the awesome engraving! 😍

• Like 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Ok, here are pictures of UHD Club Dunkirk for you. Check out the awesome engraving! 😍

Really nice edition that is. The detail is awesome. Hopefully my arrival pic will be on here soon. 😁 I really like the UHD editions I've got/have coming so far. Bumblebee looks really good too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Look at this english room 😍

Bumblebee - Media Psychos - Collector's Coin

what a beautiful item, again from the mind of our very own @ksosk 👍, more details here.

:wow: that looks awesome!

Great work as usual  @ksosk !

👏👏👏

@extantsrevenge Am I right in thinking this is a free gift that comes with the Uhd Club bumblebee group buy or available only as a separate purchase from the MP store?

I am in that group buy, and don’t want to miss out! 

Thanks in advance 👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
51 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

@extantsrevenge Am I right in thinking this is a free gift that comes with the Uhd Club bumblebee group buy or available only as a separate purchase from the MP store?

Sorry, not a free gift this time. More infos on this later.

• Thanks 2

Happy Star Wars day Peeps! 

I Finally saw End Game last night, and despite waiting over a week, the cinema was still a sell out! This movie is smashing records and expectations.

Thank You Stan Lee, Thank You Kevin Feige, Thank You Marvel!! Not only the Greatest story told, but done in some serious style! No one will ever re-produce what the MCU has, is & will continue to do on this level. 🙌🏼

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Happy Star Wars day Peeps! 

I Finally saw End Game last night, and despite waiting over a week, the cinema was still a sell out! This movie is smashing records and expectations.

Thank You Stan Lee, Thank You Kevin Feige, Thank You Marvel!! Not only the Greatest story told, but done in some serious style! No one will ever re-produce what the MCU has, is & will continue to do on this level. 🙌🏼

giphy (9).gif

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Veum Queen is awesome, we have a lot of Fans here on MP, right @Scary Hair 😍

Good weather in Germany too today. I already wonderd if you forgot where the english room was as I saw your posts in German room as well, I guess you felt lonly 😂.

It is still a long way until English room catches up on French and German room, but I'm sure we will be able to make it happen.

JointUnlinedEmperorpenguin-size_restrict

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No group will ever touch Queen . Highlander soundtrack ENOUGH SAID .

Neughbourhood here   its more 

Mind you it carn't that bad . A certain person is trying to get planning permission for 500 more houses . It had been dropped now to 300 .

Let's just say here I come  to help get in the way

giphy-downsized.gif

😊❤❤💋

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

No group will ever touch Queen . Highlander soundtrack ENOUGH SAID .

Neughbourhood here   its more 

Mind you it carn't that bad . A certain person is trying to get planning permission for 500 more houses . It had been dropped now to 300 .

Let's just say here I come  to help get in the way

giphy-downsized.gif

😊❤❤💋

Dexter-dexter-16011296-1280-800.jpg&f=1

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif

English room have a good start to the new week.

Avengers Engdgame has surpassed Titanic at the all time Boxoffice already 😳, only 600 Million more and it will beat Avatar. How much do you think it will make in the end. 3.5 Billion should not be a fantasy now, depends on how strong it stays now, maybe even over 4 :omg:. The purchase of Marvel from Disney was truely the bargain of the century.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif

English room have a good start to the new week.

Avengers Engdgame has surpassed Titanic at the all time Boxoffice already 😳, only 600 Million more and it will beat Avatar. How much do you think it will make in the end. 3.5 Billion should not be a fantasy now, depends on how strong it stays now, maybe even over 4 :omg:. The purchase of Marvel from Disney was truely the bargain of the century.

It's definitely on course... Not sure if people will agree but I think it would be a worthy successor to avatar for most successful movie of all time. I enjoyed avatar but not enough for it to take that spot. I didn't think it was as good as some. 

• Like 2

Good morning English room 😁

Bank holiday Monday today in the UK which means an extra day off work for.but it usually also means another thing the weather will be crap... No movie news from me today but I'll be watching the latest episode of the greatest TV show ever.... GAME OF THRONES.. I know my pal @RileyLad is a fan. 

How about anyone else ?? 

Have a great day all. 

tumblr_n9pfebK3hk1s6bxzqo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Looking forward to watching Game of Thrones tonight! Need to see the aftermath of last weeks epic battle. Did you get up at 2 am to watch it again @Robertm89 ??? 🤣

You’re right about the bank holiday weather tho. It’s cloudy here in Manchester, with a 50% chance of rain all day it says on my weather app. Hope the day doesn’t turn out like this

6CA4A803-B9F8-441C-8350-ADA150628EAC.gif

But but if it does rain we’ll just have to make the most of it! It’s a day off work at least 😁😁😁

5E9C9859-9EFA-443B-A85E-CFEDB6E209BC.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2