extantsrevenge

Bumblebee Collector's Coin (Media Psychos Exclusive Product)

I'm very happy to introduce to you another Media Psychos Exclusive Product. Our hugely talented @ksosk has created this wonderful Media Psychos Bumblebee Collector's Coin. A great collectible on its own, or the perfect companion piece to the stunning UHD Coloured Wooden Case Edition you can see here. Members will be able to purchase this terrific item later through our Store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE

Bumblebee Collector's Coin

Price: Price: $17.90 (SPECIAL GB PRICE = $12.90 for participants of the UHD CLUB or HDZeta Bumblebee GBs)

Available in our Group Buy right now

Bumblebee - Media Psychos - Collector's Coin

This custom-made high quality Collector's Coin will feature cool embossing and if you have seen our recent MP Collector's Coin you know it is going to be awesome 😍

newsteelbook208d

• Like 15

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.............. Mediapsychos is THE place to he for the FINEST collectibles  to accompany your premium editions..... not available anywhere else ...Grrrrreat Job .... @ksosk..... 

im soon going to need a display cabinet just to show off my MP specials ... they’re beginning to mount up big time ... 🤣.....  this brings me to an idea for awards .... MP collectibles .... what you say @extantsrevenge..?...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

The Group Buy for this wonderful coin is now open. Price see GB OP, participants of the HDZeta & UHD CLUB Bumblebee Group Buys get a Special price as a thank you for supporting theese releases.

And now go and secure your cool Bumblbee MP Coin. If you would like multiple, please use the form again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, monanza said:

@ksosk, since I am signed up for 3xUC and 1xHDZ Bees, can I please request four Bee coins if available? 🤯🎉

Just saw @extantsrevenge's post. Will submit more requests.

Ok!

DO TAKE NOTE THAT THESE COINS ARE NOT FREE!! Haha.

But I welcome multiple orders 😃

KS

• Haha 1

I already own the blade runner,bohemian and i got the medal for dunkirk, as well as all the other goodies @ksosk does for us, very talented guy and sure makes these premiums even more special. Media Psychos sure is lucky to have this guy in board,i suppose im lucky too as he is my closest hub.

• Like 3

Awards