IGNORED

Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine how a Finland player could be proud of that victory, knowing that their opponents had to make a decision and then play while being in shock/ traumatized. Just look at the penalty from Hojbjerg, he was clearly not 100% focused on the game.

Actually I had hoped Finland would decide to score an own goal in the last minute, would've been a great sign.

• Like 1

Awards

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KananJarrus:

I can't imagine how a Finland player could be proud of that victory, knowing that their opponents had to make a decision and then play while being in shock/ traumatized. Just look at the penalty from Hojbjerg, he was clearly not 100% focused on the game.

Actually I had hoped Finland would decide to score an own goal in the last minute, would've been a great sign.

Not only the penalty kick. You can see whole defense lacking including keeper. They watched their teammate almost die and you send them back on the field. smh

Everyone is losing here, Finland included. You can't call this a victory.

Edited by 4kiraL
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, thomue1987 said:

Goosebumps everywhere..

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GENUINE REACTION  FOR CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN  ❤️

HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE OK ,

On the flip side right place right time right medical care .

Not the kind of drama anyone needs my LOVE AND THOUGHTS WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY , FRIENDS AND TEAM MATES 

• Like 8

The Opening goal from the Belgium Russia game 

Belgium's Romelu Lukaku shouts in front of a TV camera "Chris, Chris, I love you" in tribute to Christian Eriksen after scoring against Russia

Romelu Lukaku shouted in front of a TV camera "Chris, Chris, I love you" in tribute to Christian Eriksen after scoring against Russia

Apparently he only played after re assurance his friend was alright 

the same thing for the Denmark Finland game only went ahead after a FaceTime conversation with Eriksen from hospital .

for now hes in the best place hospital a field of play can wait 

• Like 8

il y a une heure, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

After a rocky start, Brother @GANTZ finishes the day top of the table, tied with two Brezels who will soon be relegated to their rightful place at the bottom.

looking good GIF

It's a huge surprise to me 😲

il y a 46 minutes, pluto57 a dit :

@GANTZCongrats for being at the top for now...DEN vs FIN predicted exactly, wow 👍👍👍.... a long way to go though!

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by The Big Moon

Thanks my friend , has i said it's a total surprise for me , my prédiction are normally pretty far for the match results , let's see if i'm gonna renew the shot ^^

Happy Napoleon Dynamite GIF

Edited by GANTZ
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, GANTZ said:

It's a huge surprise to me 😲

Thanks my friend , has i said it's a total surprise for me , my prédiction are normally pretty far for the match results , let's see if i'm gonna renew the shot ^^

Happy Napoleon Dynamite GIF

Congrats Mr. @GANTZ as you’ve made a major early run...

the question is, can you keep it up for the long, long run 🤣 

Run Away GIF

I think you probably can my friend! 🙌

You are right up there in a 3-way tie w/ @Hatori& @icewire...

congrats to you both also, well done friends! 👊

Well Done Clapping GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@GANTZ @Hatori @icewire congrats on getting 2 games comletely right in one day

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Gatorade

very impressive.

This poor squirrel had no luck yet, somehow I always think to much of the teams. A draw so boring and making no goal at all

borussia dortmund football GIF by Bundesliga

I'm also playing a prediction game with my brother and in that the points are awarded different.

3 Points for a complete correct prediction. 1 Point if you get the winning team right and 1 point if you have the amount of goals right for a team. so if you said it would end 2:1 and instead they play 1:1 you get 1 Point for the goal of one Team. Sadly here it is a point when you get the goal difference right (what is cool about that 🙄).

Now I wonder if I will get back in the position to scare @icewire a little, or if he is already safe to place ahead of me in the final ranking 🤣

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Congratulations to everybody for the great predictions. As we can see surprising results are possible and everything can happend. I'm very excited to see what will happen in the next matches.

Otherwise I'm still thinking about Eriksen and found some interesting information in the net.

Eriksen become to be the player of the game afterwards. I think it's a great sign and makes me very happy. As the Informations about his state of health are gratifying. 

On the Opposite Denmarks Trainer Hjulmand described the situation after the match, which shows all the difficult situation for the team from Denmark:

"There are players in there who are completely finished emotionally. Players who on another day could not play this match. They are supporting each other. It was a traumatic experience."

I'm with my thoughts by Eriksen, his Family and Friends and also the Denmark Team and hope that this tragedy comes to a good end. 

I wish Denmark will come back stronger and can play a good Euro. 

• Like 8