IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2021

extantsrevenge

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Hey Edward @Hollywood E Rock are you participating in on the BUNNY HUNT 🐰 this weekend? 🧐 

If you do, can you give your ‘Ol friend Veum some good tips in doing these screenshots that are required & having to save them, then turn them in eventually ... not my forte as you know? 🤔 

easter bunny GIF by Aardman Animations

Computer Boomer GIF

• Haha 6

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Hey Edward @Hollywood E Rock are you participating in on the BUNNY HUNT 🐰 this weekend? 🧐 

If you do, can you give your ‘Ol friend Veum some good tips in doing these screenshots that are required & having to save them, then turn them in eventually ... not my forte as you know? 🤔 

easter bunny GIF by Aardman Animations

Will Do I Got You GIF by Patriot Act

I'll send you a PM some time today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Psycho Bunny said:

CreamyDelightfulAustrianpinscher-size_re

While you’ve all been patiently waiting for us to show up tomorrow, me and my clones have already infiltrated your forum and now you are all screwed.
PSYCHO BUNNY

doesn’t play by the rules and now you will pay the price for your complacency.

d10ab1caeee7fa39356d8ea0822a30e0.gif

f94109ae48f80d61ee5d3d5636f981f0.gif

DetailedMedicalDobermanpinscher-size_res

When did this happen??

giphy.gif

THEY ARE HERE !!

GRAB YOUR RIFLES AND BINOCULARS, PEOPLE. HUNTING SEASON HAS OFFICIALY BEGUN!

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

For the uninitiated hunters out there, here are a couple of tips which I think can help you in your quest:

Bunnies can be hidden ANYWHERE within a given post... that includes spoilers/hidden content, quotes, GIFs, pics. Might even be two of them included in one post.

You really need to look everywhere and leave no stone unturned.

You should definitely start with smaller sections/threads and progressively advance to the big hitters (obviously, Dies und Das should be the last one on the menu 😅)

That way you have a chance of increasing your tally fairly quickly without getting cross-eyed or discouraged at an early stage.

FormalElderlyGrub-small.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

vor 20 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

For the uninitiated hunters out there, here are a couple of tips which I think can help you in your quest:

Bunnies can be hidden ANYWHERE within a given post... that includes spoilers/hidden content, quotes, GIFs, pics. Might even be two of them included in one post.

You really need to look everywhere and leave no stone unturned.

You should definitely start with smaller sections/threads and progressively advance to the big hitters (obviously, Dies und Das should be the last one on the menu 😅)

That way you have a chance of increasing your tally fairly quickly without getting cross-eyed or discouraged at an early stage.

FormalElderlyGrub-small.gif

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

• Haha 6