• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
47 minutes ago, juveunu said:

For the staff in charge!

In first request I have ordered one click box but I forgot to specific my country. In the second request I have mentioned my country.
To avoid confusions I only want to order 1x One Click Box.

Thx Cheers, Costa

Please do not submit another GB request to make a correction. Corrections and changes should be requested in the Info & Questions thread for that GB.

So @juveunu please make your request there and as @R1s1ngs0n has pointed out you should always tag the staff running the GB (named in the big blue banner above every GB)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Retail price on ASM1&2 was around $245.00. 😬😬

That’s great, and I understand this. But my number includes shipping costs. To me that is how much I’m paying!

$245 Retail

$49 Shipping 

$17 PP fees

$311 total

and that’s just shipping to the hub, add another $15 to ship from the hub to you. And your looking at $326.

Edited by RAK
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

That’s great, and I understand this. But my number includes shipping costs. To me that is how much I’m paying!

$245 Retail

$49 Shipping 

$17 PP fees

$311 total

and that’s just shipping to the hub, add another $15 to ship from the hub to you. And your looking at $326.

Yeap... Probably around that... 😬😬

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Unfortunately, these 4 edition boxsets are heavy, so shipping is expensive on them. Shipping in general is more expensive this year (not sure if it's due to covid or just general price increases). I ship a lot of stuff out of the USA, not just receive, and it's nuts what the post office charges these days. 

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 2

I see that “don’t request singles until BS” request is going well... 

@extantsrevenge when are the BS due please? After watching this thread since it went live, I’ll be pissed if I wind up with a high number at at risk because others have ignored the request and start changing their minds after BS. 

To my mind, those who want one single edition should get priority over those who want one of everything, but can join the GB earlier and get higher  on the list purely down to an admin request on BS.

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I see that “don’t request singles until BS” request is going well... 

@extantsrevenge when are the BS due please? After watching this thread since it went live, I’ll be pissed if I wind up with a high number at at risk because others have ignored the request and start changing their minds after BS. 

To my mind, those who want one single edition should get priority over those who want one of everything, but can join the GB earlier and get higher  on the list purely down to an admin request on BS.

Maybe the other members are already sure what they want 😅 🤣.

Don't panic yet, if you make your request shortly after Beauty Shots are out you should be fine. Also we expect them tomorrow 😍. My guess is that we will have many more requests after that 😳

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Maybe the other members are already sure what they want 😅 🤣.

Don't panic yet, if you make your request shortly after Beauty Shots are out you should be fine. Also we expect them tomorrow 😍. My guess is that we will have many more requests after that 😳

Thanks Nils, I’ll try and meditate today 🙌🏼

I will say this though, it shouldn’t be a case of “You should be fine” when we are following MPs wishes on this. There’s should be some level of guarantee for single editon collectors who follow the rules. Not “you should be fine, but oh..... nope you’ve missed out because others have jumped in and taken all the slots.

I appreciate this isn’t a Low print run, but given it’s been so long awaited and the only End Game Premium, it’s going to be even more desired than normal. Completely understand the request and from yours and KSOK’s side, but this is changing the rules once again. Made more sense to click the “I agree I am Locked in ahead of BS” button because I KNOW that I want a FS. 

Cheers. 😉👍🏼🍻

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I will say this though, it shouldn’t be a case of “You should be fine” when we are following MPs wishes on this. There’s should be some level of guarantee for single editor collectors who follow the rules. Not “you should be fine, but oh..... nope you’ve missed out because others have jumped in and taken all the slots.

I appreciate this isn’t a Low print run, but given it’s been so long awaited and the only End Game Premium, it’s going to be even more desired than normal. Completely understand the request and from yours and KSOK’s side, but this is changing the rules once again. Made more sense to click the “I agree I am Locked in ahead of BS” button because I KNOW that I want a FS. 

Cheers. 😉👍🏼🍻

Your concerns over this have been noted and if we have such a case again I will add another option to enter the GB and update later, I did not include it this time because the BS are out so soon. Anyway keep in mind that we wil adjust the order to tier membership should we see any problems, so no change to the previous way.

I think the members who want a OC should decide fast, single slips are good 👌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Pbsw23:

I will say this though, it shouldn’t be a case of “You should be fine” when we are following MPs wishes on this. There’s should be some level of guarantee for single editor collectors who follow the rules. Not “you should be fine, but oh..... nope you’ve missed out because others have jumped in and taken all the slots.

Cheers. 😉👍🏼🍻

you can simply join the gb and select FS A1 and when the beauty shots are out and you wanna change to another Slip you can write it in the GB Info and Questions thread

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Cheers. 😉👍🏼🍻

I totally get u and this is not an attempt to change the format again.

The truth is, based on Infinity, there were just too many requests to keep changing their 

choices. With Endgame, I need to secure orders very fast so I told Nils that if I dont have a gauge 

of the orders fast, there will be many more sad members whose orders i cant get 🙏

Dont be stressed over now filling in a form now. 

The aim is to reduce the need to change editions.

Let me request everyone again to think through :)

If you dont know what singles you want, join only after the beautyshots are revealed.

There is time then !

Just dont keep changing your choice!

PS: Typed this out hours ago but forgot to send it😔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1