IGNORED

Cine Museum The Monster Squad (CM Cult #03) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Italy]

Jaksu

The Monster Squad  (CM Cult #03) (Blu-ray Mediabook) Flag: Italy on Apple 

MP Group Buy Here!

Release: May 2021

Retail Price:

Flag: European Union on OpenMojiFlag: United Kingdom on OpenMojiFlag: United States on OpenMoji         

Variant A        (39,99€)  (34.37£) ($48.59)                

Variant B        (39,99€)  (34.37£) ($48.59)     

Variant C       (42,99€)  (36.94£) ($52.24)     

One-Click    (129,99€) (111.71£) ($157.75)    

Print Run:  Variant A (500)   Variant B (500)  Variant C (250)

Audio: English, Italian, Spanish, French

SubtitlesItalian

One ClickTheMonsterSquad-Combo2_1024x1024.jpg?v=1613825438

Mediabook Variant A

MonsterSquad-VariantA_Dischi_Artisti_copia_4868b59a-9b0c-430d-919c-55bdf5f1e0ce_1024x1024.jpg?v=1604178694

Mediabook Variant B

MonsterSquad-VariantBHD_Artisti_copia_9ca3a45c-6fdc-4b2f-834a-3f31609d2c10_1024x1024.jpg?v=1604178735

Mediabook Variant C

TheMonsterSquad-VariantC_1024x1024.jpg?v=1613825167

Edited by Jaksu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
20 minutes ago, Caktus26 said:

@deckard99

Can we get a MP Group buy for this?

@Caktus26 @Veum

Unfortunately we will not have a GB for this mystery release. The reason is that we need to close our GBs before CMs preorder date. Since this title is a mystery until preorder date, it's not possible to have a GB because members would be signing up blind not knowing what they are buying! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Caktus26 @Veum

Unfortunately we will not have a GB for this mystery release. The reason is that we need to close our GBs before CMs preorder date. Since this title is a mystery until preorder date, it's not possible to have a GB because members would be signing up blind not knowing what they are buying! 

That’s why its called a MYSTERY release 😂 

200.gif

• Like 1

Might anyone know if CM are currently shipping to North America right now?

I can't seem to get a response from Carlo on their web-site.

edit;

just wanted to quickly toss in that it's been a very sad Halloween evening.

It's going on 7:30pm and I've had only 3 Children to my door and I've got decorations up and lights on.

This plague has put the true horror in Halloween, kids not able to trick 'r Treat!

Doesn't help we've got 2 inches of snow on the ground, gale winds blowing and it's -12...

but in Canada, we call that Autumn.

😟

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

edit;

It's going on 7:30pm and I've had only 3 Children to my door and I've got decorations up and lights on.

This plague has put the true horror in Halloween, kids not able to trick 'r Treat!

Doesn't help we've got 2 inches of snow on the ground, gale winds blowing and it's -12...

😟

@Grendel I think you should be ok to order from CM. They are shipping to USA, so I imagine they can ship to Canada too.

Halloween was a bust here too 😩

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good evening @deckard99 my buddy.

Ta.

With the announcements of borders sealing up with this wave 2 scenario, wasn't sure.

I haven't ordered direct from CM in at least a year.

I guess I'll find out if my account is still active and if they will indeed ship.

It's not ready until January, so of course everything can change 'tween now and then...

🙂

• Like 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

edit;

😟

🥶 

The Long Dark Winter ❄️ 

7FE9923A-8C86-409F-8141-EF07893755BC.jpeg.e61999dbf6d1ee46bff1f4ce2a13a3a9.jpeg

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Good evening @deckard99 my buddy.

Ta.

With the announcements of borders sealing up with this wave 2 scenario, wasn't sure.

I haven't ordered direct from CM in at least a year.

I guess I'll find out if my account is still active and if they will indeed ship.

It's not ready until January, so of course everything can change 'tween now and then...

🙂

@Grendel if you run into any problems let me know and I'll contact CM on your behalf if needed.

• Like 3

Thanks @deckard99 , appreciated.

I have the Wicked Media MB which has a cover similar in style to CM's cover C but I quite like the artwork on their cover B so will try for that tomorrow.

I wish I hadn't slept on their "From Beyond" (CMC 02), as I see it is sold out already and sadly, we did not hold a GB for it either.

Ah well, I have the Shout ed and I believe there's an Anolis MB out in the wild I could get.

Monster Squad I think, is a wonderful homage to those of us whom grew up with the Universal Classic films, Famous Monsters of Filmland magazines, Aurora model kits and 50 cents for a theatre ticket.

😍

p.s. wanted to also mention, a similarly themed film, "Matinee" by Joe Dante, is another excellent watch, with a strong homage to my other fave genre, '50s Sci-Fi.

Arrow has an excellent release, that I'm sure is still readily available and I Highly Recommend it. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3