• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

I ordered this off their site, first time ever buying something from them. It's now been delayed 2 different times from the release date. Is this a normal thing for them?

Still Waiting GIF by The Office

Hey @BobcatFan1981

I’ve ordered from them in the past, & can tell you delays are normal. I’ve had a couple of orders be delayed & they will just keep you updated with emails & eventually you will receive a email saying that the item is on the way. No worries.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @BobcatFan1981

I’ve ordered from them in the past, & can tell you delays are normal. I’ve had a couple of orders be delayed & they will just keep you updated with emails & eventually you will receive a email saying that the item is on the way. No worries.

I get stuff happens and delays are sometimes unavoidable but what's the point of even announcing a release date if it just going to keep changing over and over again?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

I get stuff happens and delays are sometimes unavoidable but what's the point of even announcing a release date if it just going to keep changing over and over again?

@BobcatFan1981

Well companies do have great intentions of making their deadlines, but all kinds of stuff happens that are out of their control. Especially when considering they work with other companies & everyone is still dealing with this pandemic situation. It’s definitely frustrating for us customers, but once the set is safe in your hands you won’t even care at that point about how long it took. 

• Like 2

There's also this:

EverythingBlu is having a large operational upgrade, which has impacted The American Gangster Release for a second time, along with The Invisible Man. We are extremely sorry for this, but once the change has been completed this should speed up our entire operational side of the business. We have been quite on new releases for a while and this is due to our internal upgrade.

So things should improve for them in the future..... hopefully maybe.

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...