IGNORED

American Gangster (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive) [UK]

romain

I really like this movie, and I think it is a bit  underrated. Yes, probably I will end up buying this edition.

It's not ugly, but it's okay, and I don't think there will be more options for a premium edition of this film.

However, the design does not excite me. It does not seem inappropriate, as it happened with "Gattaca", but there is something throbbing in that cover that I think should be more careful. To be polished.

Still, everything will also depend on the final product, and its materials. But when I saw it I didn't say "oh how nice". Just "Okay, that's what we got.".

But I hope it sells really well, and that Everythingblu continues to make efforts with more Ridley Scott films. Which lately perhaps is also somewhat underrated...

• Like 4

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, hal56 said:

In a perfect setting it would have been a BluPack release but well, given how many premiums are available for this movie, its more like beggars cant be choosers.😄

Wait, it's not a BluPack anymore?! ¤!=%72)( - I'm gonna need to have some strong words with EB.

..I see Invisible Man is no longer listed as BP either, yep VERY strong words!

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
23 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Do they usually sell out on their website? Just wondering if it’s more expensive for group by or buy off the website as I’m located in the us....

Most members use this GB service to support our cause.  If you are wanting cheapest the best way would be direct. 

Take care

John

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Good. But you re lacking a steel, a slip and goodies🙂

You’re right, but I really do not need a lot of goodies (that why I do not like them raising the price up, can’t they also JUST sell the slip/steel ONLY to us that ONLY want JUST these? 🤔)... just give me a fantastic slip & steel! ;)

• Like 3

On 4/8/2021 at 8:20 PM, Want3r88 said:

Do they usually sell out on their website? Just wondering if it’s more expensive for group by or buy off the website as I’m located in the us....

With joining MP GBs you are 99.8764321346865433% guaranteed a copy and not having to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn for it to go live at the distributor's website. Why not 100%? It depends on how popular the movie is and also who survives the ro sham bo battle royale due to the limited amount of copies MP gets.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Veum:

You’re right, but I really do not need a lot of goodies (that why I do not like them raising the price up, can’t they also JUST sell the slip/steel ONLY to us that ONLY want JUST these? 🤔)... just give me a fantastic slip & steel! ;)

So good for you its a cheaper blupick Edition not a blupack.

• Thanks 1

I ordered Shaun of Dead directly from everythingblu.com in January, before even joining MP. I didn't order the minute preorders were available and got an order in no problem.  I still haven't received the disc,  but shipping confirmation was received. I would rather go through MP anyday. I want to suport the cause and our group.  That being said,  if i get bumped due to being a lowly newb, i will go the direct route. 

• Like 2

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Mutantsmiley:

I ordered Shaun of Dead directly from everythingblu.com in January, before even joining MP. I didn't order the minute preorders were available and got an order in no problem.  I still haven't received the disc,  but shipping confirmation was received. I would rather go through MP anyday. I want to suport the cause and our group.  That being said,  if i get bumped due to being a lowly newb, i will go the direct route. 

If I would live outside Europe, I would order over MP. In my case and since its not hard to obtain a copy it makes more sense ordering directly. Never had any issues with EB: they send the editions out quick and have very good packaging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

With joining MP GBs you are 99.8764321346865433% guaranteed a copy and not having to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn for it to go live at the distributor's website. Why not 100%? It depends on how popular the movie is and also who survives the ro sham bo battle royale due to the limited amount of copies MP gets.

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

17 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Most members use this GB service to support our cause.  If you are wanting cheapest the best way would be direct. 

Take care

John

Oh no! I didn’t mean that to come off in any way or in some sort of disrespect or not being appreciative of MP!!! I just joined here and I’m already signed up to deplete my bank account 😂 I’m still learning the ins and outs and need to be selective, otherwise I’ll go broke! I just merely meant, some releases I’ll probably need to hope to get it later down the line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Awards

2 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Oh no! I didn’t mean that to come off in any way or in some sort of disrespect or not being appreciative of MP!!! I just joined here and I’m already signed up to deplete my bank account 😂 I’m still learning the ins and outs and need to be selective, otherwise I’ll go broke! I just merely meant, some releases I’ll probably need to hope to get it later down the line. 

🥤🤠 howdy @Want3r88, no worries, it may take a little while to navigate everything on our site, your fine. ;)

Have you checked these threads out, if not, they are a saver:

MP Group Buy Rules (Updated 26.03.21)... Release News, Beauty Shots, Group Buys & Info... Notice of Groupbuy In Update Phase Thread.....

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

You're good bro! Welcome to the land of Psychos!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Good Times Yes GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 3