IGNORED

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive)[UK]

Benoit46

• 2 weeks later...
il y a 19 minutes, RAK a dit :

hopefully it changes but looks like this is what we’re going to get. I’m very disappointed

also very disappointed, there is no continuity in the BS

i wonder how they can go from the beautiful poster for a new hope, to this...

there were so many others to choose from

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge nils should always been this for empire no question but these would have all long been made now, expect mass zavvi loss of orders on these imho.

they will take a bath on them xD 

814Cbv8EftL._AC_SY679_.jpg&key=0f0439b07

basil 👍

@extantsrevenge / @Basil

I’m must be a sucker b/c I’m still jumping into this...

blood swimming GIF by ARCHIS

Although I do want this one, Ce Le Vie!😒

image.jpeg.45e2bdfc0e4d4004d8a170f7355ee3c8.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

This is actually from an original poster

PC0954_l.jpg

but why this

sad hotel transylvania GIF

This would have been the clear choice

814Cbv8EftL._AC_SY679_.jpg

or this

il_570xN.1504408445_g5s6.jpg

or this

00d972254b8408a9f05d1e9bfc488469.jpg

or this

Star-Wars-Poster-Empire-Strikes-back-1.j

why the one that has nothing to offer, not looking good for the next few 😭

@extantsrevenge

Maybe they picked that poster art because it was the first one originally released. I’m not sure if there is a way to find out the order of when poster art releases especially for older movies, but that could be why they picked this one.

Maybe all of them are being chosen based off which art was released first. I definitely know one thing though, they are not choosing the coolest artwork for each release smh. We Star Wars fans can’t catch a break, we stay being disappointed for one reason or another.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@extantsrevenge

Maybe they picked that poster art because it was the first one originally released. I’m not sure if there is a way to find out the order of when poster art releases especially for older movies, but that could be why they picked this one.

Maybe all of them are being chosen based off which art was released first. I definitely know one thing though, they are not choosing the coolest artwork for each release smh. We Star Wars fans can’t catch a break, we stay being disappointed for one reason or another.

no edward ive worked it all out xD 

there saving them for the lenticular versions that zavvi are so well known for xD 

after this lot the lenti versions will be released best posters in high gloss with embossing, called zavvi tactics xD 

basil ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

there saving them for the lenticular versions that zavvi are so well known for xD 

after this lot the lenti versions will be released best posters in high gloss with embossing, called zavvi tactics xD 

basil ;) 

I take it you are not much of a Zavvi lover huh?!😛

Everything that I’ve ordered from them I’m enjoying, however I’m coming from a different perspective being in the 🇺🇸!😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

basil ;) 

@Basil

Well if you’re right & if history serves us as an example you probably are, then I’m going to wait for that release, because these aren’t looking like the releases to own anymore.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

I take it you are not much of a Zavvi lover huh?!😛

Everything that I’ve ordered from them I’m enjoying, however I’m coming from a different perspective being in the 🇺🇸!😉

i have bought more zavvi than you have had hot dinners, just ive seen all the problems over the years. plus my tastes have grown up at some point so will yours trust me.

my space is limited as well, i already have 2 star wars steels that cover first 6 films, just not 4k.

the rest i have on blufans and such like. what i would love to see is blufans pic up the first 6 films one by one correct art 4k with poster art this could well be do able if there mess ever gets sorted now.

but my god there is a waiting cash cow for them if they ever get back and i know which one i will own :D

if in doubt of my past zavvi credentials ask @Scary Hair she knows how much i have bought 👍

but this set is now not for me, good luck to you though. hope you enjoy it 👍

for me has to be perfect from now on thats all, i got fussy in my older age thats all.

all the best 

basil 👍 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

i have bought more zavvi than you have had hot dinners, just ive seen all the problems over the years. plus my tastes have grown up at some point so will yours trust me.

my space is limited as well, i already have 2 star wars steels that cover first 6 films, just not 4k.

the rest i have on blufans and such like. what i would love to see is blufans pic up the first 6 films one by one correct art 4k with poster art this could well be do able if there mess ever gets sorted now.

but my god there is a waiting cash cow for them if they ever get back and i know which one i will own :D

if in doubt of my past zavvi credentials ask @Scary Hair she knows how much i have bought 👍

but this set is now not for me, good luck to you though. hope you enjoy it 👍

for me has to be perfect from now on thats all, i got fussy in my older age thats all.

all the best 

basil 👍 

Wakey, wakey you Ol’ man!!!😅 

tired cannon ball GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

Also I have too, now that I’ve committed in the Zavvi GB for all of the SW’s from them 😂  

Episode 9 Showtime GIF by Shameless

I do not want to get in @blu.steel33 Doghouse again!!🤪

homer simpson GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

Like I suspect everyone, I'm disappointed they are using the teaser poster art for an ESB cover.

Disney calls the shots though, not Zavvi, so I'd prefer to lay blame where it is richly deserved.

I've purchase the Steel for the first one (Star Wars) and will probably get ESB and RotJ but that should be it for me.

The prequel trilogy, though I'm more forgiving of it's foibles now than I was prior to release of the sequel trilogy, I already have in the first round of Steels, so will no doubt settle for just those.

We shall see...🤔

• Like 3

I know the empire is to be blamed, with zavvi been just the Trade federation, but that doesnt make them more likeable, does it? Sadly I only started collecting steelbooks two years ago, so I miss the days of Sleepy Hollow, Goonies, The princess bride, and many others. 

My memory only goes as far as this, this!!!

51irIDYU5OL._SX342_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards