IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, aj101097 said:

Ok everybody...I'm old...I'm senile AND very confused!!! I'm Platinum currently and how do i know if I have an invite for new platinum? Will I get an e-mail? Do I have to sign up for notifications? Is there a list?....What? Trying to wade thru all this static on this thread will make my head explode!! Please someone take pity on this old F**t and SHOW ME THE WAY!!! Thank you...signing off....

@aj101097 click on your user name go to account settings then here: Notification Settings 

Get into some clubs I think and click for (get your clubs notification here: Club Directory) …

Is it my understanding of this @swish you will need some clubs or not to get Membership notification or have I read it wrong? 🧐 

We oldsters need to stick together my friend, don’t we! :)

Swiping Old Man GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Veum said:

@aj101097 click on your user name go to account settings then here: Notification Settings 

Get into some clubs I think and click for (get your clubs notification here: Club Directory) …

Is it my understanding of this @swish you will need some clubs or not to get Membership notification or have I read it wrong? 🧐 

Swiping Old Man GIF

Everyone has the ability to join clubs. You just need to pay attention for a club invite from John. 

• Like 1

il y a une heure, 5t33lb0y a dit :

Si vous ne pouvez pas répondre à l'invitation ou être ici au moment où cela se déroulera, c'est la faute des gens.

Si quelqu'un manque, c'est tout. Pourquoi la personne qui reçoit une invitation et qui "manque" devrait-elle avoir la 2e chance ? Pas génial dans d'autres vues de ppl.

euh… we still get the right to go to sleep ?

GIF de réaction Kenan Thompson par NBC

• Haha 5

Awards

Gerade eben schrieb Veum:

Swiping Old Man GIF

@Veum @aj101097 yes is a Club invitation that ask you to join. Once found join the group if you agree with the perks ect and then reply that you like to renew

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

On a different note....

our next wave of Invites will happen after i have taken a break and played a couple of hands of "Michigan" with the family.  

It should not be too late tonight when i get to it.

We are working only on PLATINUM now 

Take care

Will the people of the old world have to stay up all night ?

Edited by Konan

14 hours ago, 5t33lb0y said:

I know it goes by tiers - it's timeframe.

You know there won't be many spots left i'm pretty sure and with toying with announcement like this not to even tell which day, much less when it's literally playing russian roulette for those ppl while those who got invite and ppl already members from previous year can simply just watch to give answer when their time comes.

You sure seem intent on finding fault with how we run this site... which is your right. My question is... why are you still here then?

If you want, we can prove you right this instance and decide that you don't get anything, thus allowing other regular members a better chance of getting a membership.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

If we really want to troll @Veum, tag him in every post in here so he'll have to constantly update this thread bc he might miss out on it if he doesn't 😆 

troll GIF

Justin Timberlake GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

24 minutes ago, swish said:

bethenny frankel hobby GIF

This is my hobby 😛 

Spider Man Lol GIF

16 minutes ago, swish said:

There is no bronze membership. You mean gold?

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

14 minutes ago, txfosho said:

lol this thread is hilarious. its like watching chickens run around with their heads chopped off. Don't worry @Veum buddy, I'm sure they will get to you eventually. lol

This Is Fine GIF

Captain America Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Everyone has the ability to join clubs. You just need to pay attention for a club invite from John. 

Which club 🧐 

GIF by Giffffr

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

You sure seem intent in finding fault with how we run this site... which is your right. My question is... why are you still here then?

If you want, we can prove you right this instance and decide that you don't get anything, thus allowing other regular members a better chance of getting a membership.

Your words not mine.

10 minutes ago, swish said:

@Veum @aj101097 yes is a Club invitation that ask you to join. Once found join the group if you agree with the perks ect and then reply that you like to renew

@swish this is the pertinent question FOUND WHERE? 🧐 

Animated GIF

7 minutes ago, swish said:

So @Veum i hope you now have all the infos to take over and help the others since my shift will be over soon 😂

season 5 the two faces of squidward GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’ll leave that to the DIAMOND 💎 boys, right fellas @Hollywood E Rock @Cornbuster 😛 

Get in the ring boyz!!! 😂 

Wrestle Crowd Goes Wild GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Haha 4

So guys. Let me remind you all that in Life there are more important things then this membership, gb ore Edition to have. So don't make a war in here. Be nice to all even when it's hard. For all members they may miss to get membership or to renew. Don't lose hope and still try to join the gb. You never know if you don't be lucky to get something

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2