IGNORED

UHD CLUB Gladiator (UHD CLUB DP #03) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/12/2020 at 9:20 PM, LaRone said:

Hey guys....any chance to get a little hint when this awesome edition is probably reaching germany? Does anywhere exist some tracking numbers or anything 😅😓

Thx a lot 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:04 AM, Koenig_Leonidas said:

Apparently not 💔

On 10/16/2020 at 8:35 PM, crookshanks said:

Dick Wolf Fbi GIF by CBS

HANG ON IN FOLKS

Russell Crowe Maximus GIF - RussellCrowe Maximus Gladiator GIFs

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, Horrorman1 said:

If any will arrive.

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK HERE LOVE

AND MY OWN THAT WAS WITH MY EUROPEAN FAMILY'S EDITIONS 

THEY Arrived with me Yesterday AND left today UNDER 24 hrs that PROVES that WE SHIP AS FAST AS WE CAN 

SO 

raspberry tongue out GIF

On 10/27/2020 at 7:42 AM, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Hi Ann/ @Scary Hair
I learned that for the German buyers who ended up with you
please send quickly to Thomas,
we eagerly await the parts🙏

They should not be long MY DEAR BROTHER ❤️

Tea Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

Blow Kiss Reaction GIF by Rachel Crow

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi there @Horrorman1 you are still somewhat new to MP so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Once you have been here longer you will understand that sometimes it takes a long time for release, for shipping, for HUB distribution. That’s just the way it is. There are many issues beyond MP’s control and some beyond the retailers control, especially this year with Covid and many restrictions and delays with the postal service. Usually there is a spread with some members receiving ahead of others, but it’s worse now due to international shipping being such a mess. I hope you will understand our HUBs do a great job with what they can control, but much patience is needed for this hobby, particularly now. Thanks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:37 AM, Bilbo said:

I received mine a week ago.

And I'm very disappointed with quality of picture on the slip. It's like from Maximus period of time. Spot gloss is pretty cool though.

There's a few pictures of it.

20200912_133605.jpg

20200912_133548.jpg

The inside Black and white folder is just as bad. What a shame. Great design but the poor image quality is enough I will be selling my copy. Looks like my Everything Blu will have to remain single.  :) 

• Sad 3

26 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I dont think it's up yet, remember, john has to approve all the classifieds and since I don't see it, he probably hasn't gotten to it yet. Maybe PM @mgurau directly

Ah, had never used before and did not know that was how it worked. I submitted yesterday so maybe not up yet. Thank you for the help and the tag.

8 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

*runs* ...did I... *pant* miss *pant* it? I missed it didn't I?! 😡

So just did the classified and had never done. Feel free to PM me. I also have it listed on ebay. On ebay I have listed as only shipping within US, and a bit more because of fees. 

I will ship International if you are, we would just have to get a quote as I have no idea what it would cost.
Anyway, feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks

Michael

• Like 2