IGNORED

UHD CLUB Gladiator (UHD CLUB DP #03) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/10/2020 at 12:52 PM, ksosk said:

I love this!

Made the right choice with black-and-white 😃

mmexport1586512518235mmexport1586512438895mmexport1586512371774mmexport1586512353623

It is a fabulous design. An authentic delicatessen.

Something like this is what I mean when I speak of an elegant design, and linked to the film; to what it expresses, what it implies. To its soul. That black and white, and that photograph, with that point of view, also give a point of view to this edition, closer to the arena of Rome than to the artificially colorful spectacle of some editions.

Because yes, it is a design with a point of view. An exquisite choice that will make any collection more beautiful.

And I hate it, because I already have a Gladiator collector's edition from before I met MP, with which I lived very happy, and now I see it and it doesn't seem the same to me. And except once or twice, I never buy more than one edition of the same movie; what you invest in this beautiful hobbie also has a limit.

But, still, I want to congratulate you. It's a great job. Keeping that ability to give to other editions a point of view, and a personality linked with the soul of the film, you are going to do an impressive job. 

Photographs that smell of sand, sweat, and revenge.

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, LaRone said:

Ksosk

....what to say.... I AM ENTERTAINED !!!

I want to express my deep happyness about the design of the sword: u got the golden color on the sword ! So epic, thank you man 💪🏻🤟🏻

I must reveal something here.

UC boss found some part of the sword design to fall below his expectation. He is going to spend $ to do a remold and get a new batch of sword.

There will be a slight delay because of that. 

This will cost him quite a big amount but he wanted this release to be better than Prestige.

He sends his love to all of you who supported this release 😃

• Like 11

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ksosk:

I must reveal something here.

UC boss found some part of the sword design to fall below his expectation. He is going to spend $ to do a remold and get a new batch of sword.

There will be a slight delay because of that. 

This will cost him quite a big amount but he wanted this release to be better than Prestige.

He sends his love to all of you who supported this release 😃

This is SPARTAAAAAA ...I mean...Insane !!! 😜

• Haha 2

Awards