IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

I just got back from staying with my buddy for a week! He lives in the Dallas are, so here are some receptions from while I was there:

IMG_3266.thumb.jpeg.b0c458ac72741d4008d839b8a4d2a4fe.jpeg

I got the matching Mission Impossible 1-6 from Best Buy, Crank and the Mist from Best Buy, Persona 5 for PS4 steel and MIB3 at Half Price books (opened), and as a birthday gift, he got me a Bloodsport and two Krull mediabooks (my favorite movie!). Transformers: Rise of the Fallen came in the mail while I was gone, as did:

IMG_3267.thumb.jpeg.7d9b7b5bde2059ddf6ca04d99335427b.jpeg
Two copies of Memento from 101 Films (in case one came damaged, but both arrived perfect!), and Novamedia John Wick O-ring single lenti! Thanks for looking!

Edited by Chief_lookout
  • Like 26

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanda Vision one-click from Manta Lab. Thanks to @Masterblasterand crew for the group buy and safe and fast shipping on this beauty. Another winner from Manta. One-Click box is nice and has extra room for a Steelbook or small slip. I'm going to put the Wanda Vision 4k Steelbook in there. Steelbook is good. Both the Double-Lenti and the Full- Slip are top notch. There's not much for extras, but that doesn't bother me too much. I actually like this set a little more than Multiverse of Madness. I would have more hyperbole but I'm watching my 49ers play like crap against the Vikings right now and I can't concentrate. 😂 #Teamopenitup 

7A3AKDa.jpeg

AijcmOI.jpeg

iKFnhFn.jpeg

fVkQ3Zo.jpeg

tBAvQC4.jpeg

5tpEOUC.jpeg

KaGmERz.jpeg

dJ0IRTD.jpeg

9yLkTXb.jpeg

Srvrp4T.jpeg

OJYKiSK.jpeg

fDwaC9z.jpeg

6Vcjk5n.jpeg

KZHxcM7.jpeg

lA5O4HE.jpeg

mVtuTDK.jpeg

4BL2a7j.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

il y a 10 minutes, MikeH5856 a dit :

Great to see that Predator edition. I cannot wait to get mine!

you won't be disappointed when you'll get yours ;) 

When I saw the great Fullslip, I was a bit frustrated not to buy also the Full, but with the quality for this lenti, I have no regret :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards