IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening My Friends;  😀

I have a few new treasures as of late so I'll hopefully get opportunity to post some nice pics.

Just one pic for this eve but I'll be dedicating time tomorrow to provide more (including some overdue Anime pics, heh).

Listing;

- Dog Soldiers; Second Sight, CE boxed ed. 4K+Blu+Extras

- Event Horizon; Paramount (via Zavvi), CE boxed ed, SteelBook, 4K+Blu+extras (has the new Steel with PET slip inside)

- Riki-Oh; 88  Films (via Zavvi), CE boxed ed, (truly bizarre and hilarious, akin to "Kung Fu Hustle" in tone)

- Dark Eyes Of  London; Network Ent (via Zavvi), O-slip Blu ( A quite charming little 1939 spookie, with Bela as crazy killer. Wonderful gem!)

- Indiana Jones; Raiders + Temple; Paramount, SteelBooks, 4K+Blu (gorgeous original poster art! I have LastCrusade + Crystal Skull on order of course)

image.thumb.jpeg.03703e66c2f46a138ce7513b2a75cbd9.jpeg

🥰

(n.b. I've also purchased a new Lap-top, for those days where getting vertical is a bit of a chore, so I'll be on here more often, even when still in my jammies, heh!)

Cheers!  💖

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 29

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Masterblaster:

I like the sticker you did ! LOL

I know, I know @Masterblaster ... not really an "officially authorized" MP-Design-Product, huh?  9_9

But was so happy about the new Group Buy additions that spontaneously had to create a free advertising contribution 😎

- and in the end I had to bow to this impulse, against which I was simply powerless 😇

And oh, Hooray! 

Hat Throw GIF by Syracuse University

... FINALLY I found reason a to whine about something (and just when I was about to give up hope that the opportunity would ever arise...)  LOL

Because:

Poor, poor Frank still has to design his own MP-Stickers just because the world is cruel and he hasn't got one single MP Coin or Membership card yet to present on his Fotos ...

Sad Baby GIF

⬆️ sublimely hidden, barely noticeable hint :D )

Edited by F.M.S
wrong spelling...
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Maybe you can order it through the Mini Group buy that is supposed to launch here soon....

Thanks for that, I will definitely be into joining that

The package looks way to good to miss out on & the movie is such a Van Damme classic that I need to have in the collection :)

Thanks again

Neil

• Like 8

Awards

11 hours ago, damships said:

I know everyone has there’s already, but mine just arrived. And wow! This is the best non-premium steelbook I’ve seen in a while. Super well done!

B7F2CA2A-9A9E-4F15-9B43-986ED827AB2F.jpeg

5339D846-38FA-4CC9-B571-4230D987229B.jpeg

A130F79E-EC43-4DB6-AB2D-0BA6793A2B2D.jpeg

C4C11862-9C5A-4846-BDC6-A712830AA79C.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, too! Complete with Best Buy's trademarked〈™〉 spine slash through the slip and into the steel. That's some goddamn dedication right there! This is a one heck of a beautiful steel, though. I love it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5