IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

My MP post

25k.gif

What a number, hard to believe 😵.

Until recently I was actually not really aware that I would reach this, but our good @Basil did create a special topic here a few days ago and that reminded me that I would be soon 🙏

I choose to use a new arrival post to celebrate this achievement, since the love for physical releases and especially Premium editions brought me to MP all those years ago. Without our good @Masterblaster I might never have continued to collect Premiums. Way before MP Version 1 he already was my HUB for my first ever GB (Blufans Face/Off) 😊

Very happy that I could get to know so many other great collectors during this time. Special thanks to my fellow @★ Administrators ★ @★ Super Moderator ★ @★ Moderator ★ for everything 🙏

But enough for now, here are my new MP GB items (actually received these a few weeks back). WeET Spider-Man No Way home (another stunner from WeET). Thanks @SquidGame for getting this to me. And UHD Club Bumblebee. Thanks @ksosk my good friend for all your passion that went into this project and also for shipping to me together with some snacks 🤗

Newsteelbook 415 - Media Psychos - Spider-Man No Way Home WeET Steelbook - Bumblebee UHD CLUB

• Like 43

On 8/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, Reagh said:

Jaw Drop Wow GIF 

Wow! Very nice! Congratulations! 

Sorry to hear about the eye injury buddy. 

On 8/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, Veum said:

@ShadowWarrior I hope you have a full recovery from your eye operation❣️🙏

Recovery GIF

On 8/14/2022 at 5:45 PM, Gary K said:

Great stuff.  Glad you’re on the mend buddy!  Place isn’t the same without you!

Welcome Home Minions GIFAbc Love GIF by The Bachelor

On 8/14/2022 at 10:33 PM, Squeegie McGee said:

Welcome back @ShadowWarrior and a very warm welcome back to @Grendel! Those are some nice sets there! I so want that Kung Fu Hustle UHD set... I'd say that's my unicorn grail

18 hours ago, Grendel said:

Hi @ShadowWarrior😀

I'm sad to hear that you were out of action for a spell due to eye surgery my good Friend but I'm ELATED to hear that you  are now on the road to recovery!!!  😍

I sincerely hope that the results all turn out wonderful and that you are once more able to warm us with your delicious wit and insightful news alerts once more!

Only my very best wishes for you Sir!

:Yes:

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Like 8

1 hour ago, KubricksYarbles said:

@extantsrevenge my instinct response was, wow 25,000 euros… that’s a lot to lay out 🤣

Scarily though, that may be close to the truth !

Considering what I know about his collecting habits, I think that even this frightening number might be a ways off the real figures 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

So I assume you keep all your boxes, but why? Do you use them to store all these undelivered letters and packages you kept during your mailman years?

seinfeld-newman.gif

Destroyed some today mouhahaha 😆 

fall out boy flames GIF

Wifey sick 🤮 of seeing so many in the 😛

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Considering what I know about his collecting habits, I think that even this frightening number might be a ways off the real figures 😅

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I wonder if he collects more squirrels than editions though. 😄

s-l500.jpg

• Haha 19

On 8/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, ShadowWarrior said:

Been laid up the last few weeks after serious eye surgery. Been slowly feeling better every day and finally got around to opening some packages today!

First up, some new additions and grails for my HDZETA boxset collection!

Get well soon buddy

Did a rich aunty of yours die and leave you loads!

How did you get all those HDZ boxsets lol

Congrats buddy awesome collection

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Rambo said:

pulled the trigger on a Blade Runner 2049 Filmarena Maniacs Box and received it today!@! It is glorious! 

There is no way this will stay sealed, I'll share some unboxing photos at some point!

Looks good with my other Blade Runner set (Blufans), or might keep it with other maniac boxes. 

IMG-6496[7188].jpg

IMG-6501[7183].jpg

IMG-6497[7187].jpg

IMG-6498[7186].jpg

IMG-6507[7192].jpg

IMG-6500[7184].jpg

IMG-6503[7190].jpg

IMG-6502[7191].jpg

Just wow 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

for the gamers out there, you maybe interested to see this new arrival. 

iircade Gold Edition, Dead Cells variant. Just got it today, I was one of the first 100 to order so I got the discounted preorder price, free hoodie and a signed gold sticker. Going to try it now!

unlike arcade1up, iircade has a store front where you can buy/download/add games to your library. Some of the free included games are og Double Dragon. 

IMG-6515[7196].jpg

IMG-6516[7195].jpg

ssssssssssssssssss.jpg

IMG-6538[7194].jpg

• Like 29

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

pulled the trigger on a Blade Runner 2049 Filmarena Maniacs Box and received it today!@! It is glorious! 

There is no way this will stay sealed, I'll share some unboxing photos at some point!

Looks good with my other Blade Runner set (Blufans), or might keep it with other maniac boxes. 

IMG-6496[7188].jpg

IMG-6501[7183].jpg

IMG-6497[7187].jpg

IMG-6498[7186].jpg

IMG-6507[7192].jpg

IMG-6500[7184].jpg

IMG-6503[7190].jpg

IMG-6502[7191].jpg

shocked suprised GIF
That’s one of my top 3 OC’s personally, still after this but damn it goes for a crazy price. 
Great pickup.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1