IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

7 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Haha… I knew if stuck the diorama in there you’d dig it 👍

This is made by SD Toys. Because I can be a bargain hunter, the cheapest for me, oddly, was in Italy. A place called TechInn and roughly £50 posted. Sadly OOS there now,  but there will be online stores in the US if not AUS that have it I’m sure. I think more are being made as it’s a preorder Here. Frankly the finish isn’t that great, but it’s so cool I can get by that! 🦈

Even though I did not purchase that beautiful UHD CLUB JAWS,  I do own the FA/HDZeta/a Limited edition 4k Lentis, I see this is indeed selling here in the USA at $59.99 + $4 flat fee shipping… may just get me one of these Jaws 3D Poster Diorama ! 🤩

image.jpeg.0c81db6e51ec740b2a54fe1e16d5dde3.jpeg

image.jpeg.0b455b949155490c63fc2a92c9ae66f2.jpeg

Thank you @KubricksYarbles for showing that and providing info on retailers (that is what got me to searching for a retailer here in the 🇺🇸!)!! 🙌

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MediapsychosLogoIcon.png.ea245cf6b158dafa23a29ca88aa7accf.png

Next up is MLIFE's Exclusive #55:  A Writer's Odyssey.  Thanks to @cypheria078 and @ksosk for managing the GB and @Masterblaster for getting it to me safely 

I have tried to take good pictures, but I know they won't do this edition justice.  I have to say, this has so many premium, and I do mean premium, touches to it.  I truly love this edition.

That being said, there are a few things that could have been a bit better.  I do love the colorful disc trays covers, but they aren't very sturdy and I have one where the disc tray actually separated from the cardboard.  You'll be able to see that in the first disc picture below.

If anyone knows what those little glue dots are called, although it isn't really glue, please let me know.  I'd like to get some to reattach the one tray that's come off and have some on hand for one other that looks like it's also about to come off.  Thanks in advance!

Left and Right side of hardbox.  The detail in this box is exquisite. 

MP_AWritersOdyssey1.thumb.jpg.a637f84b2cb5601331580377003ae018.jpg

Back of hardbox.

MP_AWritersOdyssey2.thumb.jpg.f1bcb61c0247367adf19ae7e114af81d.jpg

Inner box holding books, posters, etc...  Side and back of the box

MP_AWritersOdyssey3.thumb.jpg.02463060520a572fecdbf99b31b7c3c0.jpg

Other side of inner box and a shot showing the inner folder, hardcover book, softcover book, and posters

MP_AWritersOdyssey4.thumb.jpg.db434b68a1a447d1049cee3540c2c9b0.jpg

Front of hardcover book (didn't take a pic of the back as it was just a black cover) and the front of the softcover book (this pic doesn't do the book any justice)

MP_AWritersOdyssey5.thumb.jpg.b5ec71cf3b1b3482c98da0b188e47e52.jpg

Back of softcover book and the front of the folder (didn't take a pic of the back as it was just a black cover)

MP_AWritersOdyssey6.thumb.jpg.c7a2a4a339e7bc93fd593a4a65d54437.jpg

Character / Art cards

MP_AWritersOdyssey7.thumb.jpg.9586b1ecd629f27f63400dd3dd0d6afc.jpg

First disc sleeve.  The art and colors are really nice.  As you can see the disc tray came free from the cardboard.  If anyone knows what the little glue dot things are called, please let me know.

MP_AWritersOdyssey8.thumb.jpg.5d799da2bb381267704a4a12e66f62a7.jpg

Second disc tray:  outside and inside plus disc

MP_AWritersOdyssey9.thumb.jpg.d544f4fae5bbb5c2442ce6dc54f53cf9.jpg

Third disc tray:  outside and inside plus disc

MP_AWritersOdyssey10.thumb.jpg.481569b5f2146de8034a385f84a26f3f.jpg

Fourth disc tray:  outside and inside plus disc

MP_AWritersOdyssey11.thumb.jpg.5faed68085a370c0c2c8335264e68f6a.jpg

There were also a number of mini-movie-posters and other mini "art" posters that weren't really easy to photograph.  So much stuff in this little box!

Thanks for looking everyone!

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 28

23 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 @GuyIncognit0 nice snag there my friend, where did you pick this up at (I’d like to get a Lenti of this! :))? 🧐 

congrats 🥳🎉👏

happy for you congratulations GIF

Thank you, sir!

I just got it off of eBay so I paid a little more than I would have through a GB, but I didn't know I wanted it at the time. The cost of indecision can be very high, lol.

season 3 GIF by The Good Place

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Haha… I knew if stuck the diorama in there you’d dig it 👍

This is made by SD Toys. Because I can be a bargain hunter, the cheapest for me, oddly, was in Spain. A place called TechInn and roughly £50 posted. Sadly OOS there now,  but there will be online stores in the US if not AUS that have it I’m sure. I think more are being made as it’s a preorder Here. Frankly the finish isn’t that great, but it’s so cool I can get by that! 🦈

Thanks for that.

During my search, I actually found another 3D poster of the movie which is now out of print (and quite expensive) from McFarlane Toys here:

jaws-3dposter-2006.jpg

And then I realised this was probably the same preview/image they used when first announcing the UHD Club release. 😄

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

today new

thank @sobmaster/Lars,super packed,couldn`t be better

Detail pictures follow

Inglourious Basterds                 UK Complete Edition

No Time To Die                          UK 4K Steelbook

Forever Purge                            HMV Steelbook

Reminiscence                            HMV Steelbook

Hitman`s Wife`s Bodyguard     UK Steelbook

18.jpg

• Like 37

Detail images

UK Complete Basterds Edition

made some changes

Edition 1

exchanged Steelbook because it was censored,I like it because there are fewer credits and the Inside print is better but whatever,

with CA Steelbook

Edition 2

Steelbook exchanged for the uncensored BestBuy Steelbook,is identical to the UK Steelbook

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

• Like 32
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Frage said:

Today reception is full Manta Lab Digibook collection. Matrix will be buy when The Prestige Pre-Order start.

IMG_20220311_111015__01.thumb.jpg.efa0a5b7b5060f28a956353d5e036b24.jpg

IMG_20220311_110631__01.thumb.jpg.c7c5c84910c49b021d427d3adee3c2fc.jpg

IMG_20220311_110735__01.thumb.jpg.e5de25c655b1ab3888b60d81fbd4e02a.jpg

I had no idea Manta Lab had done that many digibooks. I have their Godzilla vs Kong and The Suicide Squad and love the heck out of them. I'd love to get a copy of Dune, but with the steel release coming up I'll probably skip it. The aftermarket costs are looking at bit too steep for my tastes. Really hoping they do one for The Batman soon, though!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I had no idea Manta Lab had done that many digibooks. I have their Godzilla vs Kong and The Suicide Squad and love the heck out of them. I'd love to get a copy of Dune, but with the steel release coming up I'll probably skip it. The aftermarket costs are looking at bit too steep for my tastes. Really hoping they do one for The Batman soon, though!

I bought all of them on the website yesasia. A bit more expensive than on Manta Lab but but not at the price of eBay scammer. Total : 353$ with extra -> Poster of Suicide Squad, poster of Dune, poster of Wonder Woman and poster of Tenet (in a tube). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Frage said:

I bought all of them on the website yesasia. A bit more expensive than on Manta Lab but but not at the price of eBay scammer. Total : 353$ with extra -> Poster of Suicide Squad, poster of Dune, poster of Wonder Woman and poster of Tenet (in a tube). 

Awesome! Thanks for that tip. I'll have to check it out. 😄

• Like 4