IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening My Friends;  🙂

I was able to take the opportunity to capture some pics of new arrivals, so I thought I'd share;  😊

- True Romance: CE, Arrow [ the Steel is gorgeous but I prefer the original artwork on this one]

- Mortal Engines: Steel, Zavvi excl [still need to grab the 3D amaray to slip that disc in here]

- The Krays: CE, Second Sight [ outstanding film, better than the Hardy "Legend" version, imho, though I enjoyed that one too]

- Battle Beyond the Stars: Steel, Shout! [more Corman fun!]

- Shrek: Steel, 20th Anniv, Zavvi excl [MUCH prefer the front framed art on this cover vice the Best Buy one]

- King Kong: (1976 v), amaray, Shout! [ Jessica is sooo hot in this. Fliks actually not too bad either]

- Godzilla vs Kong: Steel, Best Buy [panic buy, waiting to see who all would release a Premium, then it goes to my Kids]

- Godzilla vs Kong: 3D, amaray [I'll slip the disc into the 1st Premium that lands here]

- King Kong vs Godzilla: (1962 v), amaray  😉 [ had to upgrade my old dvd while in the mood, heh]

- Mortal Kombat: (2021 v), amaray [I held off on the Steel awaiting to see if someone does a CE]

- The Dead Zone: amaray, Shout! [Walken keeps this from putting me to sleep, otherwise it's a meh production]

- A Werewolf in England: dvd, Dark Temple [bought this 100% for the cool cover art but it's apparently a really fun romp as well, need to spin up soon]

- Murder By Decree: amaray, Studio Canal [ sweet upgrade to my dvd, best Holmes vs Jack flik, imho]

TruRom,Mort Eng,Krays,Shrk,GodzvK,DedZn,Murd Dec,MK.JPG

🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Also received a few Heavyweights as well;  😉

- Blade Runner 2049: Blufans

- Hammer Vol-6: Indicator

- Daimajin: Arrow

- Apocalypse Now FS & Lenti: Nova

- American Gangster: E.B.

- The Babadook: Second Sight

BR2049BF,Ham6,DaiJin,ApocNow,AmcnGngstr,Babdk.JPG

🥰

p.s. I uploaded a few Anime pics as well, (in that sub-forum) for those of culture to ogle...😊

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
6 hours ago, ravounette said:

from " Cultura shop France " .... :x

_JPR8015.thumb.JPG.bb02778e2b3f043a002f4e10aef9a9da.JPG

_JPR8019.thumb.JPG.814cdf32fbb4a62a66afb13209aa894a.JPG

_JPR8020.thumb.JPG.e98f6e3a1769f0f204b4acd8508ba95a.JPG

_JPR8021.thumb.JPG.7b4df913541e4884c8ff7cf77afba4e8.JPG

_JPR8022.thumb.JPG.54d7e095954abcb25d1c711ff23c59ae.JPG

🤩 @ravounette that is a beautiful cover (I’ve not seen this film 😳) congrats 🎉🎈🍾🎊 🥳 😍

happy for you congratulations GIF

Who is that beautiful lady on the cover ( that isn’t Jennifer made up is it? 🤨)? 🧐 

Is this particular edition hard to obtain for shipping to USA 🇺🇸? 🤔 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

il y a une heure, Veum a dit :
  Révéler le contenu masqué

🤩 @ravounette that is a beautiful cover (I’ve not seen this film 😳) congrats 🎉🎈🍾🎊 🥳 😍

happy for you congratulations GIF

Who is that beautiful lady on the cover ( that isn’t Jennifer made up is it? 🤨)? 🧐 

Is this particular edition hard to obtain for shipping to USA 🇺🇸? 🤔 

Yes, it's Jennifer Lopez

she has two faces in this movie

d17a859b56ba5e1b9873a828fcd43557.jpg    MV5BMjAzOTk1NTcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA1MDQ1NA@@._V1_.jpg

why don't you ask @Benoit46

this title is also available at FNAC : https://www.fnac.com/a15998445/The-Cell-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-Jennifer-Lopez-Blu-ray#omnsearchpos=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Awards

6 minutes ago, ravounette said:

Yes, it's Jennifer Lopez

she has two faces in this movie

d17a859b56ba5e1b9873a828fcd43557.jpg    MV5BMjAzOTk1NTcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA1MDQ1NA@@._V1_.jpg

why don't you ask @Benoit46

this title is also available at FNAC : https://www.fnac.com/a15998445/The-Cell-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-Jennifer-Lopez-Blu-ray#omnsearchpos=1

Already PM’d Ben on total shipping costs difference between Amazon.fr direct to me (their prices seem to have increased quite a bit from when I ordered in the past 😞) & his GB… hope to get a reply soon! ;)

23 minutes ago, hal56 said:

New arrival today:

MantaLab:

First Man, Fullslip B, ME #21

Love this movie and the classy steelbook and now I finally have my favourite edition in the collection.

20210825_161815.jpg

20210825_161844.jpg

Probably also my favorite edition too. Also the Steelbook is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 5