IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

mine comes over the slow HUB, until I have it then it's Christmas, no fun, his mother is sick

Oh you have the 🦥 @thomue1987 as a Hubmaster. I’m so sorry 😞 maybe if he can sober up long enough you’ll get it by July.

sloth partying GIF

In all seriousness I hope his mom gets better soon. 

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I didn’t join the group buy and then stumbled into ordering the single lenti directly. Currently in customs. This Steelbook is SO damn pretty though. Excited for mine to show!

I like the movie, but I don’t understand the hype behind it. It reminds of a really long music video. I only ordered it because I like the Artwork. This is the only movie I have ever done that for.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RAK said:

I like the movie, but I don’t understand the hype behind it. It reminds of a really long music video. I only ordered it because I like the Artwork. This is the only movie I have ever done that for.

I think I love the opening more than any other part of the movie. I’m halfway between like and love. I didn’t join the group buy because I want the Mondo, and then I just happened to be up at 4am when it went live 😂😂😂

• Like 3

vor 12 Minuten schrieb RAK:

Considering this beautiful artwork, very understandable you made an excpetion. I really like the movie and Refns works at large very much. Sure, it´s style over substance but what style it is and what compelling mood he can create with the beautiful photography in combination with the great score by Cliff Martinez. If only Neon Demon and Only God forgives would get the same treatment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Considering this beautiful artwork, very understandable you made an excpetion. I really like the movie and Refns works at large very much. Sure, it´s style over substance but what style it is and what compelling mood he can create with the beautiful photography in combination with the great score by Cliff Martinez. If only Neon Demon and Only God forgives would get the same treatment.

It was a great movie, but was very somber, and slow. But the story was good, and I do like the soundtrack.

I think I would probably be more excited for this movie if they were to do “Driven.”  It just felt like this was a movie that would benefit from a sequel, or a Trilogy. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I have “Only God Forgives” but am yet to watch it. I have not seen, or own “Neon Demon” I have watched the trailer, and it looked interesting.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, RAK said:

I have “Only God Forgives” but am yet to watch it. I have not seen, or own “Neon Demon” I have watched the trailer, and it looked interesting.

I wouldn’t waste valuable hours watching Only God Forgives. I wished I hadn’t. ;)

Neon Demon was OK and has already had a premium done of it. Steel Archive 160 ish copies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

I wouldn’t waste valuable hours watching Only God Forgives. I wished I hadn’t. ;)

Neon Demon was OK and has already had a premium done of it. Steel Archive 160 ish copies. 

Yeah I do remember the Neon Demon Steel Archive. Well I have Only God Forgives, but didn’t say I was in any hurry to watch it. I have a boatload of I unwatched movies that are in front of that.

• Haha 1