IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bones said:

Here is my little haul for the week. Doesnt have as many premiums but I'm trying to catch up! A big thaqnk you to @RAK for my second Manta Lap release!!

1034058662_image3(2).jpeg.a9b5a60e8c1d76a778ee67c9e4e5e3ed.jpeg

1870629450_image2(4).jpeg.6059936f7f69efa030b76caa02d87500.jpeg

I also got my first shipped GB in the Nova John Wick: Parabellum, however now I have a hole that needs to be filled lol.

image7.jpeg.b03e56fa9c02edbc90e86407f8619d8c.jpeg

83142452_image5(2).jpeg.0eaf28d5abf68c611b95740c69fe8ca3.jpeg

901917478_image4(2).jpeg.f352cb807daa23e3a90b1be244cac02f.jpeg

The last two are a couple of basic but fun steels as well as a custom hand made covid mask made by Callosum FX Studios and signed by Tom Savini.

1596228981_image1(8).jpeg.c76f1e5211d18b51758bdb5c6b229d6a.jpeg

Very Nice Haul!

After everything that box went through to get to you, I am glad, and surprised it showed up in one piece. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb RAK:

Very nice editions! Jealous for you Psycho edition, I missed that one unfortunately.

Thanks! So glad, the Friday edition arrived unharmed. Psycho looks great. Hopefully, it doesnt take too long until the corrected disc is sent.

Just in case you are interested: dont forget the preorder of EverythingBlu´s Oblivion starts in a little under an hour🙂

Edited by hal56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Thanks! So glad, the Friday edition arrived unharmed. Psycho looks great. Hopefully, it doesnt take too long until the corrected disc is sent.

Just in case you are interested: dont forget the preorder of EverythingBlu´s Oblivion starts in a little under an hour🙂

There is a program for replacement discs FF13th set if you didn’t know that already.

Thanks for the heads up on Oblivion, but going to pass on that one. Was more interested in Psycho, I did sign up for Pitch Black though.

• Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb RAK:

There is a program for replacement discs FF13th set if you didn’t know that already.

Thanks for the heads up on Oblivion, but going to pass on that one. Was more interested in Psycho, I did sign up for Pitch Black though.

Shoot! Didn´t know that. What the hell happened this time? It seems every second release nowadays is faulty🙄

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

Whats your opinion on it. Would you recommend the exchange? If ves, I´d very much appreciate the required info (hopefully its valid for customers outside the US)

to me it wasn’t a big deal, I did get the replacement since it was available. But if there wasn’t a replacement program in place, I would of probably never known there was an issue. Hope that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb RAK:

to me it wasn’t a big deal, I did get the replacement since it was available. But if there wasn’t a replacement program in place, I would of probably never known there was an issue. Hope that helps.

Thanks. I think I ll get em too, since I got quite accustomed to the process recently (exchange programm for Porcupine Tree Blu-ray, Rollerball, Princess Bride, Psycho, so whats one more?😁)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Nice @Veum.

Sidenote - is there a running list somewhere of extras from group buys of people that neglected to pay? I didn't join the forum until august so I know there's stuff I'm missing.

Hi @ScottVA 

any copies that become available from Groupbuys are usually or eventually advertised in the classified section by masterblaster  if there are any editions you are after that have not been honoured then that’s where you will find them ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Reference @ScottVA post about unpaid copies going up for sale....

Last year John @Masterblaster did a Black Friday Sale. He sold off loads of extra stock at ridiculously low prices. (Even then some didn't pay and disappeared, or moaned about it !!! )

Anyway, maybe he will do something similar this year. That may be an opportunity to pick up some older GB stuff at exceptional prices. 

I would recommend that John only deals with existing reliable members this time though. The amount of people that requested stuff and refused to pay last time, was a joke !

Maybe when John gets back to normal, after the latest storm bashing, he can let folks know if it is happening again this year. 

John @Masterblaster FYI please.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

New Anime Arrivals

Newsteelbook 313 - Media Psychos - Ghibli Only Yesterday - From Up on Poppy Hill Steelbook

my neighbor totoro sigh GIF

Also EverythingBlu Psycho Premium Edition and an Unnumbered The Shining Black Barons thanks to @forenhase. I still think they should have made a larger initial printrun on the Limited Edition instead of an unnumbered version. Somehow it feels like cheating. Anyway I wanted one of these for historical reasons, so I have a sample in the collection as proof that it was done at some point.

Newsteelbook 313a - Media Psychos - EverythingBlu Psycho - Filmarena Unnumbered Shining

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1