IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not MP GB purchases but these pre orders arrived from zavvi today. 

This post is just an excuse to use my new banner which I eventually got, thanks for pointing me in the right direction @RileyLad👍 So from now on my future arrival pics will nearly be as cool as @extantsrevenge 😂 this was just a quick dry run they will get better. IMG_20190504_164051.thumb.jpg.f32b3962e8cbb0e299dc483cd22d21de.jpg

Shout out to @lingrass for allowing me to print and use your cool media Psycho's banner which I'll now proudly show off in every arrival post. More to come soon so as my man Arnie says.... 

I'LL BE BACK 💪

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Not MP GB purchases but these pre orders arrived from zavvi today. 

This post is just an excuse to use my new banner which I eventually got, thanks for pointing me in the right direction @RileyLad👍 So from now on my future arrival pics will nearly be as cool as @extantsrevenge 😂 this was just a quick dry run they will get better. IMG_20190504_164051.thumb.jpg.f32b3962e8cbb0e299dc483cd22d21de.jpg

Shout out to @lingrass for allowing me to print and use your cool media Psycho's banner which I'll now proudly show off in every arrival post. More to come soon so as my man Arnie says.... 

I'LL BE BACK 💪

Glad to have been of help @Robertm89 👍

:wow: Your new MP banners look awesome!!! 

I also got the Mondo Toy Story today too mate ! 🙌  🙌  🙌

And lastly that’s a very cool MP logo👌

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

New GB arrivals from today, :wow: that WeET GotG is an absolute stunner 😍

newsteelbook212

I also got some regular arrivals, a cheap zavvi Coco and something really Special. Some time ago I found out that the Fast & the Furious FAC Box had an error. The Slip for 5 & 6 showed the same picture on the side. Sadly FA only shipped out replacement slips when you asked them, instead of sending every buyer one. They did not answer my mails now 😥. But thankfully the great @forenhase had one extra Slip left and was so kind to ship it to me (without wanting anything for it 😳😍 and I also got a Bonus Pirates Slip for my regular Steelbook). Simply :wow:, can't thanks you enough @forenhase, this way the collection stays complete 😍

newsteelbook213

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

So so pleased with today's parcels.. 😁

GB arrivals of the beautiful weet GOTG2 and umania aquaman delivered in pristine condition from @blu.steel33 as always 

Then the amazing T2 maniacs box which I ordered direct from FA after buying a fullslip in the GB and then getting greedy and decoding I wanted maniacs 😂😂 I think those 2 boxes are now up with my favourites. Nice little extras from FA too (worth the wait)

And lastly I now have a MP pen 😍😍 makes me feel part of the family even more haha. 👌

IMG_20190509_145022.jpg

IMG_20190509_144928.jpg

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Sweet baby Jesus that’s a great reception photo @Robertm89 !!!

Like a kid in a candy store looking at those beauties! 😂

2E9D2C99-22CF-4089-BA0D-11DD70A7865A.gif

0496287C-946E-4B73-9388-CC251227A118.gif

Tell me about it mate. One of my nicest arrival days yet..... 😁 @RileyLad shape of water was my favourite box now I might be reconsidering that. I just look at them and get a happy tears in my eyes😂😂

giphy-41.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

So so pleased with today's parcels.. 😁

GB arrivals of the beautiful weet GOTG2 and umania aquaman delivered in pristine condition from @blu.steel33 as always 

Then the amazing T2 maniacs box which I ordered direct from FA after buying a fullslip in the GB and then getting greedy and decoding I wanted maniacs 😂😂 I think those 2 boxes are now up with my favourites. Nice little extras from FA too (worth the wait)

And lastly I now have a MP pen 😍😍 makes me feel part of the family even more haha. 👌

IMG_20190509_145022.jpg

IMG_20190509_144928.jpg

Nice 1 mate 👍👍

• Like 2