IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

New MP arrivals. Awesome stuff, thanks so much. The WeET Predator is amazing. I want Lenticulars just like that, but the Full Slip is also terrific. Special thanks to @ksosk for the great MP Gift cards to the 300 MLIFE release, they are so cool. The embossing is absolutely stunning and the foil effect plays perfectly with the colors. A job well done, can't thank you enough for all the amazing extras you make for your members 😍

newsteelbook195

• Like 7

• Benoit46 changed the title to Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)
  • ★ Administrators ★
il y a 23 minutes, Robertm89 a dit :

I bet @Benoit46 .... 😁 Do you open your editions or not ? I know some people don't like to open there boxes. What are you looking forward to in future release wise?? 

keep sealead 90% ^_^

I wait so much that I could not quote everything ..😅

my biggest wait is to have the complete Trilogy Batman HDZeta ❤️ ... and to have Aquaman U'mania and HDZeta ... not counting the next Blufans :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

keep sealead 90% ^_^

my biggest wait is to have the complete Trilogy Batman HDZeta ❤️ ... and to have Aquaman U'mania and HDZeta ... not counting the next Blufans :D

Yeah I have my batman, that trilogy and release is probably my favourite so far. Big box coming soon too. And yeah I am going to receive both umania/zeta aquaman also. T2 filmarena when the delays stop 😂 one of my favourite movies growing up. The art on the zeta box is something else. I do not own any blufans releases at all which is weird considering I have a lot more DC releases then marvel when I'm a bit of a marvel geek. 

IMG_20190226_195127.jpg

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 14 minutes, Robertm89 a dit :

Yeah I have my batman, that trilogy and release is probably my favourite so far. Big box coming soon too. And yeah I am going to receive both umania/zeta aquaman also. T2 filmarena when the delays stop 😂 one of my favourite movies growing up. The art on the zeta box is something else. I do not own any blufans releases at all which is weird considering I have a lot more DC releases then marvel when I'm a bit of a marvel geek. 

IMG_20190226_195127.jpg

Just 💗💗💗💗💗💗 :wow:

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 27 minutes, Benoit46 a dit :

keep sealead 90% ^_^

Exactly the same 😁.

Are you’re living in my head ? 🤔

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Special thanks to Ann @Scary Hair for keeping her spare room as my storage 😀

Nice delivery today. 

Love all the Panther so far. Can’t wait for the storage box and 1/4 to come. 

Avengers box set is much better in hand than in OP photos. They are going to be a must have,  when Blufans End Game comes in. 

My favourite of this bunch is the HDz TDK. 

Beautiful lenti. BB is nice too, but TDK is the best so far. Looking forward to getting my TDKR soon. 

Thanks to all involved. I still haven’t got my MP Pen, to add to my “bling” 😀

CFB650FC-09C3-4ABD-BCCE-243F8285237F.thumb.jpeg.71fb358ad40c3917620d05bb4d71ec11.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1