IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 latest GB arrivals... Got her safe and sound as usual @blu.steel33Thanks to all involved who make it happen and get me excited when I arrive in from work to packages .... 😁 JW is a beast of a box and the detail is simple but so effective. Spidey gets a mention too. Weet are upping there game Everytime and defo ones to watch out for 👍

p.s @DodgyDave I want a pen too 😂IMG_20190418_064418.thumb.jpg.48300af1dd6fdba47fb6026637c5fb72.jpg🔥

IMG_20190418_064515.jpg

IMG_20190418_064341.jpg

IMG_20190418_064349.jpg

tenor (11).gif

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 2 minutes, lingrass a dit :

In anticipation of the Premium arrivals, the FNAC release is beautiful 😍  Are you agree my baguette friend @cypheria078😘

1431219172_AquamanFNACMP.thumb.jpg.e0de8b0d492c0fb1a559b340f67cee59.jpg

Yes, agree with you. No embossed effects but great finitions anyway 😊

Watching in progress 😎

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/18/2019 at 12:55 AM, Robertm89 said:

My 2 latest GB arrivals... Got her safe and sound as usual @blu.steel33Thanks to all involved who make it happen and get me excited when I arrive in from work to packages .... 😁 JW is a beast of a box and the detail is simple but so effective. Spidey gets a mention too. Weet are upping there game Everytime and defo ones to watch out for 👍

p.s @DodgyDave I want a pen too 😂IMG_20190418_064418.thumb.jpg.48300af1dd6fdba47fb6026637c5fb72.jpg🔥

IMG_20190418_064515.jpg

IMG_20190418_064341.jpg

IMG_20190418_064349.jpg

tenor (11).gif

@blu.steel33 Hook this Psycho up with a Pen,  for Gods sake 🤣😁

• Haha 4

Many thanks to my good friend @Robertm89 for selling me a copy of Filmarena “Arnie with a shotgun” 4K T2! Looks absolutely Boss in hand 👌 I then had to go and order “Arnie with half his face cut of direct from FA today!

Also have I every mentioned what a great guy Carl aka @blu.steel33 is from UK hub! Top bloke he really is!!!

Any chance you can throw me and @Robertm89 a free MP pen when our Exclusive MP Community Coin order comes in pretty please? Cheers now 👍

779C8F98-2475-4954-A0EA-793AEAF94B4B.png

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Many thanks to my good friend @Robertm89 for selling me a copy of Filmarena “Arnie with a shotgun” 4K T2! Looks absolutely Boss in hand 👌 I then had to go and order “Arnie with half his face cut of direct from FA today!

Also have I every mentioned what a great guy Carl aka @blu.steel33 is from UK hub! What a awesome guy! Any chance you can throw me and @Robertm89 a free MP pen when our Exclusive MP Community Coin order comes in pretty please? Cheers now 👍

Well more sweet talking hey. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 to get a pen you simply have to buy more stuff dont you 🤣🤣 and coins what coins mate 🤔🤔

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Also have I every mentioned what a great guy Carl aka @blu.steel33 is from UK hub! Top bloke he really is!!!

Any chance you can throw me and @Robertm89 a free MP pen when our Exclusive MP Community Coin order comes in pretty please? Cheers now 👍

Cheers @RileyLad mate glad you like it. I'm sure I could part with one of the few copy's I have 😁😉 might have maniacs box one day too lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, blu.steel33 said:

Well more sweet talking hey. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 to get a pen you simply have to buy more stuff dont you 🤣🤣 and coins what coins mate 🤔🤔

Hahaha what more do you want @blu.steel33 grovelling from all angles the day 😂 we have both asked very nicely. So that's one pen and one coin for me and @RileyLad pretty please. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Hahaha what more do you want @blu.steel33 grovelling from all angles the day 😂 we have both asked very nicely. So that's one pen and one coin for me and @RileyLad pretty please. 

Both your names are on the list for pens so next parcels you 2 have im sure ill forget to put a pen in 🤣🤣 not sure when the coins are going live to buy might bag 1 myself they are smart

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blu.steel33 said:

Both your names are on the list for pens so next parcels you 2 have im sure ill forget to put a pen in 🤣🤣 not sure when the coins are going live to buy might bag 1 myself they are smart

When I see an invoice from you I'm sure I can remind you 😂😂😉 yeah I agree on coins there spot on 👍