IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

By the way guys...

I finished Fate/Zero on Netflix and I definitely want the Aniplex set... Will start saving for that one... Haha...

Amazing, and I mean it... AMAZING Animation and pretty good story... I liked it very very much...^_^

Will keep watching the rest of the series so next comes Fate/Stay Night... Unfortunaly this one is not available on Netflix nor Crunchyroll... Do you guys know where can I find it?? 9_9

• Like 4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

By the way guys...

I finished Fate/Zero on Netflix and I definitely want the Aniplex set... Will start saving for that one... Haha...

Amazing, and I mean it... AMAZING Animation and pretty good story... I liked it very very much...^_^

Will keep watching the rest of the series so next comes Fate/Stay Night... Unfortunaly this one is not available on Netflix nor Crunchyroll... Do you guys know where can I find it?? 9_9

Yeah I need to save for that aniplex fate/zero set too, there’s an MVM release over here but I’ve read that the picture quality is vastly inferior. I’ve just finished fate stay night ubw and highly recommend it. I think I’m gonna do the heavens feel route next then watch zero as a prequel and probably watch the original fate stay night. I’m surprised it’s not on Netflix where you are, they must have lost the streaming rights in certain regions cos it’s still on here.

just finished cowboy bebop, erased and full metal panic seasons 1-4.  Loved Cb, and was thoroughly gripped by erased. @Grendelhad warned me Its a little condensed in parts particularly at the end so I’ll need to read the manga, I might watch the live action remake too which is apparently half decent. Also highly recommend full metal panic, I don’t usually watch mecha stuff but really got into this one, you can technically skip season 2 as it’s a self contained comedy focused season but still worth a watch. Season 1,3, and 4 are superb so fingers crossed for a season 5 to finish it off.

Im currently watching hyouka and your lie in April.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

just finished cowboy bebop, erased and full metal panic seasons 1-4.  Loved Cb, and was thoroughly gripped by erased. @Grendelhad warned me Its a little condensed in parts particularly at the end so I’ll need to read the manga, I might watch the live action remake too which is apparently half decent. Also highly recommend full metal panic, I don’t usually watch mecha stuff but really got into this one, you can technically skip season 2 as it’s a self contained comedy focused season but still worth a watch. Season 1,3, and 4 are superb so fingers crossed for a season 5 to finish it off.

Awesome!!... I'll give it a watch to these at some point... ^_^

• Like 2

On 12/28/2021 at 6:17 AM, Squeegie McGee said:

Went on a binge and watched Season 1 part 1 of How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom the other day... a MUST WATCH!

Can't wait when part 2 begins next month!

Yeah I haven’t seen this one either, just found it on funimation so I’ll watch the first few eps this morning probably. There doesn’t seem to be a physical release just yet but if season two’s coming there’s probably one on the way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Yeah I haven’t seen this one either, just found it on funimation so I’ll watch the first few eps this morning probably. There doesn’t seem to be a physical release just yet but if season two’s coming there’s probably one on the way.

@Mattrivers95  Ya alot of the anime I watch are upcoming animes debuting each season so it will be a quick minute until these animes have media to buy.. especially if it's very popular too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Squeegie McGee said:

@Mattrivers95  Ya alot of the anime I watch are upcoming animes debuting each season so it will be a quick minute until these animes have media to buy.. especially if it's very popular too

Yeah I’ve just read on wiki that it’s part 2 rather than season 2 that’s arriving in January which is what you originally said, I misread it lol. I’m hoping the Blu ray isn’t also a split season (it will).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Yeah I’ve just read on wiki that it’s part 2 rather than season 2 that’s arriving in January which is what you originally said, I misread it lol. I’m hoping the Blu ray isn’t also a split season (it will).

@Mattrivers95 yeah unless they release the blu ray after part 2... considering how popular this anime / manga is right now, there more than likely will be a second season

• Like 4

By the way my fellow Otakus, if anyone has MAL ( My Anime List ), let me know and we can connect on there too and share our lists of what we're following and what we've watched! Mine will take a LONG while to complete since I've been watching anime for 25 years lol though I have started on it

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

By the way my fellow Otakus, if anyone has MAL ( My Anime List ), let me know and we can connect on there too and share our lists of what we're following and what we've watched! Mine will take a LONG while to complete since I've been watching anime for 25 years lol though I have started on it

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Oh I created a profile on there a few weeks ago, same username, I’m still updating my profile.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Oh maaaan!!... Another forum and my wife will divorce me immediately!!!... xDxD

I would love to sign up there but not time left with 3 full time jobs, 3 little kids running around and a lovely wife... :D

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Guuuys!!!...

I just finished Season 1 of Dr. Stone!!... What a fun show!!... Great Animation!!... Loving it!!! xD:x

Can't wait for Season 2!!... :D Not sure if I can wait for the Limited Edition that's coming on March as It's already on Crunchyroll... Hahaa... (Of course I'm getting the LExD

E8G61l.gif

Glad to hear you liked the whole season, I’ve only watched the first episode and it was really funny.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Glad to hear you liked the whole season, I’ve only watched the first episode and it was really funny.

Yeah... Definitely a very good buy!!... I'm so glad I got the LE and the Steelbook... :x

Actually I feel like opening that LE right now... Hahaa... Gonna share pics in a moment!!... xD

• Like 3

Here you have some pics of this Amazing Limited Edition!!...

The Box it's amazing!!... It has some spot gloss but also the parts of the "cracked stone" has some texture... It looks and feels fantastic!!... I'm super impressed!!... :x

Beautiful Art work all over this set... ^_^

The Art Cards are big... They barely fit in the inner box they're in. I feel these are  little thin but very nice print and good quality...

The Keychains are very very nice quality... And the stickers are pretty nice too...

The Art Book is INSANE!!... It has 151 pages!!!... It has tons and tons of characters info and schetches and all kinds of stuff... I think the Art Book shines in here along with the box... Amazing Set!!... :x

Did you see that "Limited Edition" written with the elements simbols?? (Exept 2) I think it's a nice touch... xD

Also, I alrteady swapped that amaray with my Steelbook, it fits perfectly and looks Beautiful!!... That Steelbook is amazing to be honest. Some pics of that one in here: 

Guys!!... I've seen this set at low prices all year... $43.00 the lowest I think... I got it at $52.00 but it's soooo worth it!!!... If you can grab it at a sale it's a must... Super Nice!!... Love It!!... :x^_^

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 4

Hey guys!!...

I just opened DM MT cause I want to watch it tomorrow... So I decided to open S1 LEs and here you have all these pics... ^_^

All these have a beautiful box... No special effects on the printing, but very nice textured paper used... Feels and looks very nice. ;)

The booklets are very nice and the art cards are thin but really nice too...

The Digipack on the MT movie is absolutely beautiful... The art work used is astonishing... Amazing paper quality and it looks Beautiful... The booklet also great but doesn't come with any art cards wich is a complete let down. Also, for those with big OCD, the LE of the movie is taller than the S1 boxes, wich is very odd (Why Aniplex?? Whhhyyyy??? 😭). The only thing that comes to mind is that they will release this arc the same way as S1, as that's what they're doing right now on streaming services.

Edit: By way... The Blu-Ray cases are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way better than the Amarays... A lot better... Transparent plastic and beautiful art... Waaaay Better... xD

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

Demon Slayer Season 1 - Part1 LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Demon Slayer Season 1 - Part 2 LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

Demon Slayer Mugen Train The Movie LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey guys!!...

I just opened DM MT cause I want to watch it tomorrow... So I decided to open S1 LEs and here you have all these pics... ^_^

All these have a beautiful box... No special effects on the printing, but very nice textured paper used... Feels and looks very nice. ;)

The booklets are very nice and the art cards are thin but really nice too...

The Digipack on the MT movie is absolutely beautiful... The art work used is astonishing... Amazing paper quality and it looks Beautiful... The booklet also great but doesn't come with any art cards wich is a complete let down. Also, for those with big OCD, the LE of the movie is taller than the S1 boxes, wich is very odd (Why Aniplex?? Whhhyyyy??? 😭). The only thing that comes to mind is that they will release this arc the same way as S1, as that's what they're doing right now on streaming services.

Edit: By way... The Blu-Ray cases are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way better than the Amarays... A lot better... Transparent plastic and beautiful art... Waaaay Better... xD

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

Demon Slayer Season 1 - Part1 LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Demon Slayer Season 1 - Part 2 LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

Demon Slayer Mugen Train The Movie LE (Aniplex).

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

Great pics! It’s a shame they didn’t keep the box size the same, I’m not sure that movie box would even fit in my shelves as I can’t go higher than 20cms. I think they’ve done this with the fate heavens feel movies too.

I’m in two minds now about whether to purchase the movie as a stand alone or just buy the season 2 part 1 which will most likely include the mugen train arc in episode form like you say, do we know yet whether this extended mugen train arc counts as the first 7 episodes of season 2 or is it a bridge to the entertainment district arc that’s currently streaming?

• Like 3