IGNORED

UHD CLUB Forrest Gump (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#04) (Wooden Case Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, monanza said:

How does the hinge work on design #3? Is it a lay flat design? Wood with a hidden hinge mechanism would be awesome. This looks promising. I guess I better sign up now.

I like wood and leather equally. Both are so well made that I would have difficulty choosing. Can I get it in leather as well? 1f601.png

BR2049 is going to use the new Edition #2 which is the same size as Wonder Woman wooden box but UC has modified the hinge!

However, Edition #3 box design is a 3-sides sealed with one open end for the booklet and scanavo case (just like the leather case design).

I don't know if I am making any sense here, haha!

• Like 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ksosk said:

BR2049 is going to use the new Edition #2 which is the same size as Wonder Woman wooden box but UC has modified the hinge!

However, Edition #3 box design is a 3-sides sealed with one open end for the booklet and scanavo case (just like the leather case design).

Ah, makes perfect sense. I was stuck on the hinge and did not consider a wood slip case ?. Awesome. Love it. ?

Awards

22 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Guys, UC is likely going to change Forrest Gump to a wooden box as some suggested!

They are looking into using their new Design #3 box for this title which is the same size and design as the GitS leather case  1f603.png

Concept art:

mmexport1535258252922

I am liking the smaller wooden box design , if they truly can make this within the size of the leather slip this will be awesome .... and take up less space ... UHD are really exploring new boundaries and we must embrace these new ideas that make these editions more special to the collectors ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

Guys, UC is likely going to change Forrest Gump to a wooden box as some suggested!

They are looking into using their new Design #3 box for this title which is the same size and design as the GitS leather case  1f603.png

Concept art:

mmexport1535258252922

So is this going to be a wooden box edition? As if so I will put my name down for one as I prefer to stick to the wooden box editions they make,is this confirmed?

would it be safe to go ahead and stick my name down being it's a wooden box edition?

Edited by Bwatt99
Spelling

Awards

7 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Design #2 (WW size) and Design #3 (GitS size) will continuously be used so not to worry about having only one weird size 1f603.png

And .... and.....

This new size is very likely the size UC will be using to launch their full MARVEL range in Yr 2019

The bigger the box office take the bigger the box? Blockbusters get the big one!

Well, you have just made 2019 a happy new year to many of us! Bloody MARVELous! ?

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Bwatt99 said:

So if this going to be a wooden box edition? As if so I will put my name down for one as I prefer to stick to the wooden box editions they make,is this confirmed?

would it be safe to go ahead and stick my name down being it's a wooden box edition?

Yes, it is confirmed a wooden box now, but the art hasn't been confirmed ?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, ksosk said:

That is very interesting. I'm looking forward to see some live pictures of Edition 3 Box Design, it sounds facinating ?

12 minutes ago, ksosk said:

And .... and.....

This new size is very likely the size UC will be using to launch their full MARVEL range in Yr 2019

Nice way to drop such an info ?

• Like 1

I maybe wrong but there is not so much of a demand for uhd editions compared to other big names who make premiums but when it's marvel there is big interest, being a fan already of uhd of wooden boxes,how do I guarantee to get all these wooden editions more so marvels?

Would be a little knowing to get previous uhd wooden editions but fail to get marvel ones.

i be all over this and I not even seen anything yet marvel and wooden box sounds very interesting to me something different for sure.

Awards

1 hour ago, Bwatt99 said:

I maybe wrong but there is not so much of a demand for uhd editions compared to other big names who make premiums but when it's marvel there is big interest, being a fan already of uhd of wooden boxes,how do I guarantee to get all these wooden editions more so marvels?

Would be a little annoying to get previous uhd wooden editions but fail to get marvel ones.

i be all over this and I not even seen anything yet marvel and wooden box sounds very interesting to me something different for sure.

Awards