IGNORED

UHD CLUB Forrest Gump (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#04) (Wooden Case Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ksosk said:

It is the wooden case with engraved art edition; the one you like!

Thanks for setting me straight my good friend. 🙂

I suppose there were some that liked the concept of the muted but colourful painted version but I personally feel that the simple wood engraving is by far the most unique style ever developed(so far) for a Premium Case and I am over-joyed to hear that is what we will receive!

Of course, I would be remiss if not to also acknowledge all of your own personal hard and exhausting efforts in helping this come to play and I am (as always) in awe of your passionate work.

Thank-you so much Sir!

• Like 1

Can you imagine the reactions of friends and family when viewing works of art like this?

We live in unique and wonderful times, we do.... with access to unique and wonderful folk.

oh, before I forget, should the right film come available in the future, don't forget to suggest the concept of a laser etched plexi-glas case for it! 🙂

Edited by Grendel

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Can someone help me out. I'm pretty new to the game. Im getting forest Gump and also in GB for Dunkirk. What are UHD clubs other releases ? I want all lol 

Here you go!!

A link to all UHD CLUB GBs

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/274-uhd-club-group-buys/

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Veum said:

Being a recent new member, I'm late to the party for this beautiful set (although I'm in for the Dunkirk one :))... congratulation to all who were fortunate to get Forrest Gumpborat.gif

Sorry you can tell I'm a new member right, I meant I'm in for UHD's GB of Schindler's List, Blade Runner 2049, Indiana Jones so far... I'm also in the Manta Lab Dunkirk one! 

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sorry you can tell I'm a new member right, I meant I'm in for UHD's GB of Schindler's List, Blade Runner 2049, Indiana Jones so far... I'm also in the Manta Lab Dunkirk one! 

giphy-downsized.gif

No box of shame needed we where all new here at some point sweetheart  ❤❤

If you would like one you can always post a wanted advertisement  🤗👍

Am 2.4.2019 um 16:11 schrieb howarmat:

I never noticed this but 

fullsizeoutput_982.jpeg

You (UHD Club) have got to be kidding me.

You release a special wooden box edition, which potential customers may adore or not, but you fill it with an amaray case. That's the exact opposite of "special". But be that as it may, I am sure that a lot of collectors don't care about an amaray being inside, rather than a steelbook.

But the misspelling is absolutely unforgiveable. The person at UHD Club who is responsible for quality control needs to be fired immediately, because he/she is simply blind!!

Jesus, what a nightmare........

Awards

• 4 weeks later...