IGNORED

Title On The Spine OR Not

Scary Hair

• ★ Administrators ★

I don't like when they leave the title of the spine, especially when the spine is only one color and you really can't tell what it is supposed to be.

The small faces are ok, it would have been better if they done it with all the Marvel movies instead of only a few. But even better TITLE on spine. I wonder why they don't learn. Every time they do it all of fandom is in uproar, but they simply do it again ?

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/2/2018 at 4:34 PM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

What I hate more than no title on spines....... Tiny square Character pictures on the spine.....Who in the F%!@ thought that was a good idea.

I know im going to catch some H..l here , but i actually believe it is a terrific Idea. 

I dont really like named spines....

I can though understand why some might go ape .... about it , like Chad @45Caliber LOL

Take care

John

6 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

I know im going to catch some H..l here , but i actually believe it is a terrific Idea. 

I dont really like named spines....

I can though understand why some might go ape .... about it , like Chad @45Caliber LOL

I don't even like when the title's on the spine and there's a picture on it. I don't need a little picture of John Wick on the spine. I know he's in the movie!

• 2 months later...

The only thing worse to me than a title not being on the spine- is if the title on the spine is upside down.
Like- I understand that for certain international releases of Steelbooks- you avoid stamping the English Title of a film on a Steelbook but HOW can you mess it up and put it on UPSIDE DOWN.

No matter what the film is nor how badly I want it- if it violates one of these two rules- I stop myself from getting it. 

These two cardinal sins accompany my third- which is the shameless and lazy recycling of amaray artwork slapped on a steelbook. 

Awards

• 1 month later...

Archived