IGNORED

UHD CLUB Wonder Woman (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#01) (Wooden Box Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

many photos but this edition deserves it !!

Thanks MediaPsychos and GOOD JOB @ksosk ! ???20180411_150919.thumb.jpg.3b08bd1ab0e9a8ceb0e078fb9478acb3.jpg20180411_150011.thumb.jpg.d14be29b5779fef87652e61011079de4.jpg

Did I just fainted...? Did I pass out....? Did I get hit by an airplane....?

Nope I got hit with some amazing pics of an awesome (understatement) Wonder Woman Box....

@Benoit46 thanks man for the experience  ?

Hi GANG 

PLEASE remember on ANY SHIPPING invoice depends on location AND what has acctuly arrived in hand with our network of HUBS .

So please try and remember this ❤.

Some HUBS are still waiting on any update other than left destination?. 

PS 

I suggest we ALL move to France as of late they are on TURBO Charge with thire AMAZING @Benoit46 and @Maverick As part of OUR Team??? ❤ .

32 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Hi GANG 

PLEASE remember on ANY SHIPPING invoice depends on location AND what has acctuly arrived in hand with our network of HUBS .

So please try and remember this 2764.png.

Some HUBS are still waiting on any update other than left destination1f624.png

PS 

I suggest we ALL move to France as of late they are on TURBO Charge with thire AMAZING @Benoit46 and @Maverick As part of OUR Team1f60e.png1f44d.png1f48b.png2764.png .

@Scary Hair Maybe a good idea to update this type of information in the main GB thread(first post) some way?  I think members(like myself for instance) can't really help from wondering what is happening when they see someone has received their copy but they themselves haven't been invoiced for product or shipping.  I'm not saying this to complain, quite the contrary really...as information helps to soothe peoples minds.  :) 

25 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@Scary Hair Maybe a good idea to update this type of information in the main GB thread(first post) some way?  I think members(like myself for instance) can't really help from wondering what is happening when they see someone has received their copy but they themselves haven't been invoiced for product or shipping.  I'm not saying this to complain, quite the contrary really...as information helps to soothe peoples minds.  :) 

I get it it's WHERE to post what infomation ?. 

Since the queries are regarding invoices to me this is the most relevant place to post about the shipping ( Well lack of whatever magic dust the postal services use ).

I replied here ? .

For whatever reason at the moment the delays are happening ?. Frustrating to say the least .

I am not on the GB YES I am HUB for some of them witch means I understand how precious news is .

Simply put unless we get updates we can not update you guys.

The shipping around the Wonder Woman no matter the retailer it seems to have been dogged by issues of whatever kind.

I think along the lines of I would rarther them take thire time for whatever reason , to arrive SAFE AND SOUND to me is the only thing that matters . 

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Jealous as hell!

Lovely centre piece to any collection library!

One question though, why the pics of all the ladies (pic4) both good and bad, in the set?

I love them, but curious....

UHD sees it as a first release tribute to these female characters. 

Weird as they are, UHD hopes you guys will like the cards :)

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, Collecta said:

Great pictures @megabee! The Fullslip looks interesting. I never saw a Fullslip where the border is folded "backwards".

@ksosk Is there any info UHD Club is doing every DC movie in the future? It would be nice to have all the heroes in a great wooden box. 1f609.png

Their priority is 4K discs. That's also the reason why the leather edition of Schindler's List was delayed to coincide with the release of the 4K disc! 

UHD ihas pricey releases so I hope they choose their titles slowly and carefully haha. 

As of now, none of the existing DC titles are in their list. 

51 minutes ago, ksosk said:

UHD sees it as a first release tribute to these female characters. 

Weird as they are, UHD hopes you guys will like the cards :)

The crazy eyes of Harley Quinn put her tops in my book.  

Sleeping with one eye open spices up a relationship.  

Anne Hathaway is close second though.  

Archived