IGNORED

UHD CLUB Wonder Woman (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#01) (Wooden Box Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ★ Administrators ★

Guys we understand the frustration , believe me when i say im very frustrated too (poor @ksosk).

We know that not evertying has run smoothly with UHD Club first edition but it is just that , a first Edition . 

It took Blufans ages to bring the first one after announcement , the same with other big Retailers in Asia. 

So nothing out of the ordinary yet.  Just some of us dont have the patience needed sometimes and we see all those nice pictures floating around out there and that is the sad thing , 

we get angry over that , that some have but not all.

This release was the horror on the logistic side of things , and im sure our complaints to the Retailer has made some preparations for the future releases to run smoother....

@Dom you have been at this game for almost as long as i have , you know the waiiting game... im surprised you even said anything LOL...

@steve as i have already explained to you in a private message , everything is out of our control... but i feel with ya man !

For everyone still awaiting , our Admin ksosk can and will be writing something soon im sure.  We cannot do any refunding for those that have not yet gotten it , as always we try our best to get you your stuff in a speedy timeframe but sometimes its just not possible due to things outside of our  reach.  We understand each and everyone of you who are frustrated !  Please bear with us a little longer (even though that has been said time and time again)

Take care

John

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Wonder Woman (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#01) (Wooden Box Edition) (4K/2D Blu-ray Digibook) [China]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Dear Psychos,

Members from the USA and UK have been hit the hardest from the customs delays for this release. UHD Club sent me a note of apology.

Apology.jpg.05c750858bb06edf328372b51680f166.jpg

Translation:

Recently, due to the China-USA trade relations, shipping of our #001 to the United States has been badly delayed. Many of our shipments to Mediapsychos' HUBs have been repeatedly sent back to us and many attempts had been made to clarify the shipping issues.

We have finally successfully cleared all the orders and apologise for the inconvenience caused to the members affected.

Also, UHD Club has released a series of new images to thank all Psychos for your support!

mmexport1530152037317mmexport1530102319695mmexport1530152082099mmexport1530102290224mmexport1530102297901mmexport1530152204439mmexport1530152199864mmexport1530152192753mmexport1530152040913mmexport1530152196127

Kudos to them, I'm on a personal mission to own everything they ever release! ? As I'm in the UK, I've yet to get mine but thanks to ksosk and MP it's on its way ??? now I need to find a suitable case to protect the precious lol

This was a really stunning edition  , more about the wooden box than the actual content , a lot of hard work and dedication  has been  put into the wooden case to present to collectors a totally  new kind of product  .... I will certainly  be looking forward to the next edition  and future editions to ,......  Definitely  a retailer to keep an eye on and we are so very lucky to have these editions  as MP exclusives.... Many many thanks to @ksosk For all the hard work he has put in to ensure we got this product ...  A nice round of applause  is called for ....???. Well done KS...?

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@ksosk Is that one on your shelf?  :D

I wish... this is the owner's copy and my mind-control technique can't reach that far yet.

8 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

That's a truly One and only Ultimate Edition ..................

Yup and not lacquered.

8 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@ksosk Is that one on your shelf?  :D

I HOPE it is . @ksosk worked so hard on this and other Group Buys as well as a Full time job .

YOU want a super human you don't need a comic book or movie ❤ .

In fact MP have quite a few who juggle so much in the real world yet still make the time to help out in this fabulous community  ?❤❤

4 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I wish... this is the owner's copy and my mind-control technique can't reach that far yet.

Yup and not lacquered.

I really like the thighs on the back of that one. 

Um I mean the colours, yeah the colours.  

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I HOPE it is . @ksosk worked so hard on this and other Group Buys as well as a Full time job .

YOU want a super human you don't need a comic book or movie ❤ .

In fact MP have quite a few who juggle so much in the real world yet still make the time to help out in this fabulous community  ?❤❤

This is why I hate to thank just certain people like I did in my post earlier showing the stuff I received. You always miss people.  

There should be a MediaPsycho's Team tag to be able to thank everyone.  

Just now, Kingpin said:

This is why I hate to thank just certain people like I did in my post earlier showing the stuff I received. You always miss people.  

There should be a MediaPsycho's Team tag to be able to thank everyone.  

WE are a TEAM speaking for myself you THANK 1 of us you ARE Thanking ALL of us ❤❤.

Don't ever worry about that ??

Archived