IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2024: Bunny Bingo #1 Game Challenge! (Registration is Closed, Game is finish!) Day 6 Numbers are drawn!

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
On 3/1/2024 at 7:13 AM, Jahlives said:

Bingo- game 1

10  15   20   7

30  29  40  50

25   30  44   2

17   23    1    21

f99936b01290e92cfff8367faca4691e.gif

@Jahlives I just wanted to check which member has the numbers for today, and unfortunately I discovered an error in your Bingo grid. You used the #30 twice and sadly we did not spot that in advance. Since the Game is already in progress, we can't update the grid now, I'm sorry. You can still submit bingo grids for the other Weeks, just make sure you don't use a number twice in a grid.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• extantsrevenge changed the title to MP Bunny Hunt 2024: Bunny Bingo #1 Game Challenge! (Registration is Closed, Game is running!) Day 3 Numbers are drawn!
  • ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@extantsrevenge

Nils

I have

bingo1.gif.ac595fcd80b2655823492f5ff6e69c7e.gif

gif.gif

Congratulations @CAYENNE-FAHRER this was faster than we expected. @raylight did some tests before and never had a Bingo on the 4th day already 😲

That means we have

giphy-downsized-large.gif

more Bingos to claim in this event.

Also, if you have not yet submitted your Bingo grids for Game 2-4 make sure you don't forget to do that. The will start on the 11th (Game 2 see here), the 18th (Game 3 see here) and the 25th (Game 4 see here).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

gif.gif

Congratulations @CAYENNE-FAHRER this was faster than we expected. @raylight did some tests before and never had a Bingo on the 4th day already 😲

That means we have

giphy-downsized-large.gif

more Bingos to claim in this event.

Also, if you have not yet submitted your Bingo grids for Game 2-4 make sure you don't forget to do that. The will start on the 11th (Game 2 see here), the 18th (Game 3 see here) and the 25th (Game 4 see here).

can I continue playing ??

The chance of more is good

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@extantsrevenge

Nils

I have

bingo1.gif.ac595fcd80b2655823492f5ff6e69c7e.gif

Anyone else think that the dude with the most custom slips, could have had a "custom" Bingo grid too?  He's good at getting things to come out how he wants them to, right? 

Is Üdi working with the bunny?  Just sayin'.

image.gif.e37936130892c1188f06e3d1ea2500e5.gif

• Haha 8