Open Club  ·  64 members  ·  Free

"Shaken, Not Stirred"
IGNORED

Guess the Bond movie

R1s1ngs0n

So I kind of ''borrowed' this game from a very well known 007 forum of which I am also a member, since it's both fun and challenging.

Originally, we post roughly a quarter or third of the original screenshot to make it really chalenging for members, but as I know not all of you are hardcore Bond fans who have watched some of these movies dozens of times (like myself 😁), I think we can make it easier by posting half a screenshot or even a full one, if you think it might not be too easy.

On that other forum we not only have to guess the movie, but also the actual scene, but in this case, the movie alone will do..

So without further ado, I will start with an easy one - which Bond movie is it taken from? The first one to guess correctly gets to post the next one.

ieVHTnN.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

So I kind of ''borrowed' this game from a very well known 007 forum of which I am also a member, since it's both fun and challenging.

Originally, we post roughly a quarter or third of the original screenshot to make it really chalenging for members, but as I know not all of you are hardcore Bond fans who have watched some of these movies dozens of times (like myself 😁), I think we can make it easier by posting half a screenshot or even a full one, if you think it might not be too easy.

On that other forum we not only have to guess the movie, but also the actual scene, but in this case, the movie alone will do..

So without further ado, I will start with an easy one - which Bond movie is it taken from? The first one to guess correctly gets to post the next one.

ieVHTnN.jpg

Easy one?? 😢

Going to have to guess as I don't recognise it. Looks somewhat tropical so going with Thunderball 🙂

• Like 1

Awards

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

ieVHTnN.jpg

Yeah agree not easy.  Also not sure, but I will guess The Man with the Golden Gun.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Yeah agree not easy.  Also not sure, but I will guess The Man with the Golden Gun.

17y07h.gif

That one wasn't easy? 🤔 and yet, you guessed correctly @Boilersteel Here we see Rodney, the hitman, moments before his confrontation with Scaramanga in the pre-title sequence (one of my favorites in the series). Over to you.

zq2QjdM.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

17y07h.gif

That one wasn't easy? 🤔 and yet, you guessed correctly @Boilersteel Here we see Rodney, the hitman, moments before his confrontation with Scaramanga in the pre-title sequence (one of my favorites in the series). Over to you.

zq2QjdM.jpg

Rock on, yeah that is exactly the scene I thought it was, but the thing he is holding in his right hand threw me off.  Still not sure what that is.  Too small on my phone to see.  I will add the next round pic as soon as I have a chance.

Accusing Christopher Lee GIF by James Bond 007

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Rock on, yeah that is exactly the scene I thought it was, but the thing he is holding in his right hand threw me off.  Still not sure what that is.  Too small on my phone to see.  I will add the next round pic as soon as I have a chance.

It’s a carry on pouch where he keeps his gun.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hansreinhardt said:

I think that may be The World is Not Enough

The World Is Not Enough Opening Credits GIF by James Bond 007

@hansreinhardt is the winner!  It is indeed the results of the "money bomb" on the MI6 headquarters in the glorious Brosnan flick The World is not Enough.  @hansreinhardt the next round is handed to you.  Congrats!

@Sidewinder was definitely correct it is the MI6 building explosion just not the one from Skyfall.

Pierce Brosnan Running GIF by James Bond 007

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

zq2QjdM.jpg

The opening and closing sequences of that movie are among my favourites in the series.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

@hansreinhardt is the winner!  It is indeed the results of the "money bomb" on the MI6 headquarters in the glorious Brosnan flick The World is not Enough@hansreinhardt the next round is handed to you.  Congrats!

thats-a-joke-right-youre-kidding.gif

This movie could have easily been a classic but it's let down by some really bad filmmaking/casting decisions and even worse writing, that I find it just barely watchable.

It does have an excellent theme song and a rather unique baddies relationship, but that's about it. Definitely bottom shelf Bond as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hansreinhardt said:

Thanks @Boilersteel! I like World is Not Enough, it’s probably second best Brosnan after Goldeneye for me. Opening boat chase is just awesome. But yeah I agree with @R1s1ngs0n on casting, particularly Denise Richards who was awful. 

Ok, here’s the next round!

264C78C7-BCB0-46E6-AED2-4AFA530A11E0.jpeg

Excellent you guys are on the ball.  I set my phone down and don't even see the picture before somebody already has it.  Pleasure to see all the true Bond fans here!

To You Drink GIF by James Bond 007

• Like 4

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy