Guess the Bond movie

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, hansreinhardt said:

Thanks @Boilersteel! I like World is Not Enough, it’s probably second best Brosnan after Goldeneye for me. Opening boat chase is just awesome. But yeah I agree with @R1s1ngs0n on casting, particularly Denise Richards who was awful. 

Ok, here’s the next round!

264C78C7-BCB0-46E6-AED2-4AFA530A11E0.jpeg

But Christmas does come once a year....

Celebrate Denise Richards GIF by James Bond 007

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Alright, while @Boilersteel is gone, try and guess this one. 😁

True-Lies-Backlighting-the-Snow.jpg?mtim

Well had some time open up.  Awesome entry @Fortis93.  Looks like two entries for this round will be going on at a time.  Yours is very difficult as could be so many movies.  My first guess (probably wrong) is the Living Daylights.  Here is the 2nd definitely easier entry for this round.16622308250527302478584380161625.jpg.11264ffe4090110035c996e4bb019d38.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Well had some time open up.  Awesome entry @Fortis93.  Looks like two entries for this round will be going on at a time.  Yours is very difficult as could be so many movies.  My first guess (probably wrong) is the Living Daylights.  Here is the 2nd definitely easier entry for this round.16622308250527302478584380161625.jpg.11264ffe4090110035c996e4bb019d38.jpg

I can picture this scene, but I can't figure out what movie it was from! I'm going to guess For Your Eyes Only.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

That’s the first image after A View To A Kill’s gunbarrel 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Haha, I kind of feel bad now.

My post was more of a joke while we were waiting on @Boilersteel to post his image.

It's actually not a Bond movie, but one very inspired by it.

True Lies. 😅

I thought you guys would easily recognise it.

Motherf****r 😅

It did look very familiar but the only night time ski chase features in OHMSS and I knew it wasn’t from there.

I guessed DAD because I’ve only seen it once and I vaguely remember snow and ice, so I figured what the hell.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

It did look very familiar but the only night time ski chase features in OHMSS and I knew it wasn’t from there.

Also, I want to take the time to point out how awesome the soundtrack to that movie is.

Easily my favourite of all the Bond movies.

John Barry was in top form there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Also, I want to take the time to point out how awesome the soundtrack to that movie is.

Easily my favourite of all the Bond movies.

John Barry was in top form there.

It was recently voted by the members of the 007 forum as the third greatest Bond soundtrack. I like it a lot but there are at least 7 other Bond scores I prefer to this one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

That’s the first image after A View To A Kill’s gunbarrel 😉

Very nice @R1s1ngs0n.  You were obviously confident, as I see multiple rounds occurred while I slept.  That pic was most certainly from what I consider one of the worst Bond movies A View To A Kill.  Roger Moore way past when he should still have been playing Bond.

Winter Sports GIF by James Bond 007

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Alright, while @Boilersteel is gone, try and guess this one. 😁

True-Lies-Backlighting-the-Snow.jpg?mtim

Agree it looked too modern, but of the 25 films figured it was somewhere.  The re-mastered Blurays actually make the older movies look more modern as well.  The flashlight I agree was the only tell, as couldn't remember that in a Bond movie.  @Fortis93 definitely had us going. 😂

arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

• Haha 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy