IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

il y a 26 minutes, Gary K a dit :

I’m pretty sure the number of tiered members we have for 2023 is consistent with 2022. 

thank you, and that's what I wrote "if I'm not mistaken" ;) 

let's see with MLAB for example ... when you got a release with 500 OC, and almost 400 singles (400 FS, 400 DL, 400 SL) 

and hypothesis, we got more than 100 tier members (between 100 and 150) ... because I really don't know the number.

we also have to take into consideration that there is others GB on the net ... so sometimes it's more difficult for regular when it comes with very popular title.

let's not forget, everyone can't stay with his smartphone for subscribing very quickly to GB. I really do not blame MP, it's just an observation of the situation for regular.

But I know MP makes his best to secure maximum copies and makes happy most people as possible, and I really appreciate. 

• Like 7

Awards

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, vinny91 said:

thank you, and that's what I wrote "if I'm not mistaken" ;) 

let's see with MLAB for example ... when you got a release with 500 OC, and almost 400 singles (400 FS, 400 DL, 400 SL) 

and hypothesis, we got more than 100 tier members (between 100 and 150) ... because I really don't know the number.

we also have to take into consideration that there is others GB on the net ... so sometimes it's more difficult for regular when it comes with very popular title.

let's not forget, everyone can't stay with his smartphone for subscribing very quickly to GB. I really do not blame MP, it's just an observation of the situation for regular.

But I know MP makes his best to secure maximum copies and makes happy most people as possible, and I really appreciate. 

And of course not every tier member participated in all releases - even the popular ones.   

Out of curiosity why didn’t you do a tier subscription this year ? We had open enrollment this week?

• Like 4

Il y a 14 heures, Gary K a dit :

And of course not every tier member participated in all releases - even the popular ones.   

Out of curiosity why didn’t you do a tier subscription this year ? We had open enrollment this week?

you're right about participation.

there was very few places available for tier subscription ... was not fast enough to be sure to get something, so I did not try. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Awards

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Do you have any other Premium version of this trilogy? Nearly everyone has done one. 

I’m fairly new to premium editions. Hopefully I’ll be able to pick up the Manta Lab releases for each film in the trilogy. As of this moment I don’t have any premiums of the trilogy.

Edited by PsychoBlu
  • Like 4

Awards

5 minutes ago, PsychoBlu said:

I’m fairly new to premium editions. Hopefully I’ll be able to pick up the Manta Lab releases for each film in the trilogy. 

If you decide you can't wait for Manta and go the ebay route, there are versions from HDZeta (the grail of all TDK premiums), Blufans, and UHD Club. I have the Blufans and UHD Club ones and they are both pretty good, and not as pricey as the HDZeta version. You might want to also hit up @Masterblaster to see if he has one for sale. 

Edited by ncraft
  • Like 3

Just now, ncraft said:

If you decide you can't wait for Manta and go the ebay route, there are versions from HDZeta (the grail of all TDK premiums), Blufans, and UHD Club. I have the Blufans and UHD Club ones and they are both pretty good, and not as pricey as the HDZeta version. 

I could go that route, but I think I’ll wait for the Manta Lab editions. Manta Lab is a bit more in my price range, and I’d rather not sell a kidney for a premium edition of the trilogy 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awards

21 minutes ago, PsychoBlu said:

I could go that route, but I think I’ll wait for the Manta Lab editions. Manta Lab is a bit more in my price range, and I’d rather not sell a kidney for a premium edition of the trilogy 😄

I miss my kidney less than you think. Everything hurts a little less looking at that motherbox on your shelf.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ncraft said:

If you decide you can't wait for Manta and go the ebay route, there are versions from HDZeta (the grail of all TDK premiums), Blufans, and UHD Club. I have the Blufans and UHD Club ones and they are both pretty good, and not as pricey as the HDZeta version. You might want to also hit up @Masterblaster to see if he has one for sale. 

i have an empty motherbox and the HDZeta ones are still tough to find on eBay i feel. I don't check often tbh tho

• Like 2

Awards

Just now, ncraft said:

I don't check as much as I used to, but even in the last few weeks I have seen that set going for $1400-$1750 with motherbox included. 

Yea it’s never sold broken up. My bad I should have specified. You can always find the set being sold I feel. But the individual movies are rarely being sold

• Like 3

Awards

I know there's a lot of mystique with the HDZeta set, but honestly (and I know this is heresy on this website), the steelbooks aren't very thrilling by today's standards. Compare the Dark Knight steels with the LOTR (gold) steels, and you see how far the hobby has come in the years in between. So I can understand the demand decreasing, especially with a good set from Blufans and what I expect will be also good from Manta. Times change!

• Like 5

On 11/27/2023 at 3:10 PM, ethnosax said:

I know there's a lot of mystique with the HDZeta set, but honestly (and I know this is heresy on this website), the steelbooks aren't very thrilling by today's standards. Compare the Dark Knight steels with the LOTR (gold) steels, and you see how far the hobby has come in the years in between. So I can understand the demand decreasing, especially with a good set from Blufans and what I expect will be also good from Manta. Times change!

How old is the HDZeta set?

• Like 1

Awards