IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

8 minutes ago, damships said:

Are you talking about Birds of Prey? I loved that movie 😬 lol 

Yes, I’ve been a Batman comic fan since I was a child. So I love everything Batman, including Harley. My dog is named Harley. 🐶 🤪

I’ll just stick to them (all versions)!…

😛 Shocked 80S GIF dc comics joker GIF 

tv show riddler GIF 200.gif

Edited by Veum

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Here's a cool eye candy for all the Dark Knight fans out there. Apologies in advance if I trigger any bank account emptying followed by a divorce :D 

It's a nice piece, I went for JND's Heath instead, absolutely incredible, commands so much presence. 

1750812813_PXL_20220106_103053858.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.0e57d8c9a75b4967188930c7b600736e.jpg518210585_PXL_20220106_103047795.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.76f8e5b9bdcd8f7dfc8451c4279f7f80.jpg1956835912_PXL_20220106_103039995.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.9cf271a46be7d4416764d71501162e0d.jpg

• Like 6

Awards

8 hours ago, Garypool said:

It's a nice piece, I went for JND's Heath instead, absolutely incredible, commands so much presence. 

1750812813_PXL_20220106_103053858.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.0e57d8c9a75b4967188930c7b600736e.jpg518210585_PXL_20220106_103047795.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.76f8e5b9bdcd8f7dfc8451c4279f7f80.jpg1956835912_PXL_20220106_103039995.PORTRAIT(1).thumb.jpg.9cf271a46be7d4416764d71501162e0d.jpg

What a beauty man!! This thing steals the show at your place for sure. Congrats

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

The day that one of these houses comes out with a detailed figure such as this for anything Metal Gear Solid related it will be the ruin of me...

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

To the experts 

I am a collector who is not a fan of owning doubles, I prefer to own the best dark knight trilogy for my video library.

Since I returned the HDzeta double Lenticular's on eBay. Blu fans and Manta Labs surprised us with new steelbook art.

I am now torn about which set to buy, I need advice.

Edited by TheAmarayMan
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Marty80 said:

To the experts 

I am a collector who is not a fan of owning doubles, I prefer to own the best dark knight trilogy for my video library.

Since I returned the HDzeta double Lenticular's on eBay. Blu fans and Manta Labs surprised us with new steelbook art.

When it comes to Batman, I firmly believe the answer is all of them. If you have to choose, I'd say Manta.

• Like 3

Awards

4 hours ago, Marty80 said:

To the experts 

Hard to say since we haven't seen full beauty shots for either. I'd say buy both and sell whichever you like least. 

Or if you're dead set on a double lenticular and you like the blufans art which has already been posted, go with that. Though I think the GB is over 

• Like 1

Manta make nicer slips than Blufans IMO, but I think I prefer the BF steels in this particular celebrity death match.

I don’t think there is a definitive answer, all down to opinion. I guess the real question as per @Intentcoin post above, is have you already missed the boat for BF TDK? If so, I’d just wait for Manta rather than dump a load of cash on eBay and risk being unhappy with it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Marty80 said:

To the experts 

right marty im no expert but i give you my opinion, not the cheapest option but a slight gamble but you get what you want exactly.

buy both get them both in hand next to each other physically then dont open and look thru the cellophane and choose what you like the best maybe one will have a better lenti than the other or something else you will know once in hand.

then when you have decided which you prefer sell the other one still sealed on the bay, i would be surprised if you lost money on either blufans or manta.

the real hassle you will have is being able to buy both as in physically get on group buy list confirmed as you are not a tiered member and both of those are in high demand and limited amount of supply that MP gets not all members are supplied once list is trimmed down.

its not something i normally do, i personally look at the arts and all the bits and pieces and weigh it up in my head then make a decision and sometimes i do buy both and hang on to them. i dont like selling anything but maybe because im a hoarder xD 

hope that helps a bit

basil 👍

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marty80 said:

A los expertos 

Soy un coleccionista que no es fanático de tener dobles, prefiero tener la mejor trilogía del caballero oscuro para mi biblioteca de videos.

Desde que devolví el HDzeta doble Lenticular en eBay. Los fanáticos de Blu y Manta Labs nos sorprendieron con un nuevo arte de Steelbook.

Ahora estoy indeciso sobre qué juego comprar, necesito consejo.

Great question and I'm afraid at the moment unanswered.

As they say, without complete BS it's like flipping a coin.

The ideal, as they have already commented, would be to have both in hand and decide.

If it is not possible and you want an answer with what we have now, when it comes to exhibiting the steelbooks, I would say Manta, although the BB Blufans is the one that I like the most of all.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Here's an option for you @Marty80

There may well be some Blufans DL's available when I go through the sheet at invoicing.

Due to the long delay between the GB and possible release, there have been many so called members that have been dumped by MP.

Keep your eye out for posts about the Blufans one, while you wait for more info from Manta. 

I was told by Blufans that the art is very restricted by the studios, don't expect too much different from what has been seen before. Just a mixing up of existing available art. 

• Like 12

• 4 months later...
Il y a 6 heures, ShadowWarrior a dit :

For 2022 all that's currently scheduled is The Suicide Squad and Space Odyssey.

MLAB may open preorder for Space Odyssey in 2022 ... it does not mean it will product with no defect and could be ship in 2022.

We all know there is delays for each title ... there is much hope we'll get Space Odyssey before 2023, but not guarantee ;) 

And are you sure Space Odyssey comes just after The Suicide Squad" please ? They could finish this year with another must one ... "Inception", which was on the planning also. 

Awards

5 hours ago, vinny91 said:

MLAB may open preorder for Space Odyssey in 2022 ... it does not mean it will product with no defect and could be ship in 2022.

We all know there is delays for each title ... there is much hope we'll get Space Odyssey before 2023, but not guarantee ;) 

And are you sure Space Odyssey comes just after The Suicide Squad" please ? They could finish this year with another must one ... "Inception", which was on the planning also. 

Of course their is always chance of delay but yes Space Odyssey is after The Suicide Squad. And of course that can always change as well.  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...