IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, damships said:

Lmao. I’m definitely getting these. I’m just hoping GB isn’t like today 😂 I did Prestige OC. And buying UHD. This would put me over 1K

I wouldn't be expecting Batman or Matrix from Manta until after summer, both are still work in progress based on word from the water cooler.

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Powdereddonut69 said:

Just caught up on the comments, sorry for the emails folks.

54 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I wouldn't be expecting Batman or Matrix from Manta until after summer, both are still work in progress based on word from the water cooler.

That gave me some relief lol.

• Like 2

Awards

Hah, I hope not! TDK been regurgitated enough when both Manta and BF are done with theirs to be honest. That makes a grand total of 4 different premiums for the trilogy (HDZ, UC, BF & Manta) - if that's not enough to choose from then there's no helping you :P

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awards

6 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Hah, I hope not! TDK been regurgitated enough when both Manta and BF are done with theirs to be honest. That makes a grand total of 4 different premiums for the trilogy (HDZ, UC, BF & Manta) - if that's not enough to choose from then there's no helping you :P

The word “enough” doesn’t exist with Nolan or The Dark Knight in my vocabulary. 😂 

Madness, as you know, I’d like gravity. All it takes is a little push! 🃏🤪

heath ledger film GIF by hoppip

• Haha 5

Awards

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

Too bad for me I can not get with the Harley film 😒🎞 

Are you a big Harley Quinn fan? 🧐 

Are you talking about Birds of Prey? I loved that movie 😬 lol 

Yes, I’ve been a Batman comic fan since I was a child. So I love everything Batman, including Harley. My dog is named Harley. 🐶 🤪

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards