IGNORED

Steelbook decisions!

Veum

🥤🤠🎬 do we know/hope if our fav retailers here on MP will be getting these 2 for a GB… I like to think so so I can hold off purchasing the Best Buy ones (that is really what perturbs me in that if I purchase a Best Buy SB we then announce a GB for the same ones I already purchased 😠)? 🧐 

The King's Man 3 Movie Collection [SteelBook] [Includes Digital Copy] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] 

The Matrix Resurrections [SteelBook] [Digital Copy] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray]

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🤠 @extantsrevenge Nils without starting a new topic on the WeET thread I’ll throw my question on here…

Will we MP be getting a GB for WeET’s The Last Duel? 🧐 

Or do I need to order from WeET’s site? 🤔 

[Blu-ray] The Last Duel Fullslip(1Disc: BD) Steelbook LE 

Price 38.99 USD 
Share http://weetcollection.com/skin/shop/basic/img/v_sns1.png http://weetcollection.com/skin/shop/basic/img/v_sns2.png
Releas Date 2022-02-09
Publisher Walt Disney
Director Ridley Scott
Actor Matt Damon, Adam Driver, Jodie Comer
Genre Action, Thriller

Total(Quantity) : $38.99 USD
BUY NOWADD TO CARTWISH LIST

상품 정보

상품 상세설명

http://weetcollection.com/data/editor/2201/797c86775867563846828a9dac2c25ae_1642897361_3287.jpg 

-Rating: 18

-Region Code: A

-Number of discs: 1

DISC SPEC

DISC1 - BD

• Running Timd: 152mins / 36mins

• Languages: ENGLISH, KOREAN

• Audio: ENGLISH 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO

• Subtitles: ENGLISH FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED, KOREAN

SPECIAL FEATURES

•Making (33:48)

•Trailer (02:29)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Was that actually a good movie?

I have heard it is.. looks like it could be my ‘cup of tea’! :)

King Charles VI declares that Knight Jean de Carrouges settle his dispute with his squire by challenging him to a duel.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠 @extantsrevenge Nils without starting a new topic on the WeET thread I’ll throw my question on here…

Will we MP be getting a GB for WeET’s The Last Duel? 🧐 

Or do I need to order from WeET’s site? 🤔 

[Blu-ray] The Last Duel Fullslip(1Disc: BD) Steelbook LE 

Price 38.99 USD 
Share http://weetcollection.com/skin/shop/basic/img/v_sns1.png http://weetcollection.com/skin/shop/basic/img/v_sns2.png
Releas Date 2022-02-09
Publisher Walt Disney
Director Ridley Scott
Actor Matt Damon, Adam Driver, Jodie Comer
Genre Action, Thriller

Total(Quantity) : $38.99 USD
BUY NOWADD TO CARTWISH LIST

상품 정보

상품 상세설명

http://weetcollection.com/data/editor/2201/797c86775867563846828a9dac2c25ae_1642897361_3287.jpg 

-Rating: 18

-Region Code: A

-Number of discs: 1

DISC SPEC

DISC1 - BD

• Running Timd: 152mins / 36mins

• Languages: ENGLISH, KOREAN

• Audio: ENGLISH 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO

• Subtitles: ENGLISH FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED, KOREAN

SPECIAL FEATURES

•Making (33:48)

•Trailer (02:29)

@Veum that is the SM Life Version, we actually had a GB for that 😃

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Veum that is the SM Life Version, we actually had a GB for that 😃

Ok with that said @extantsrevenge Nils, do you think I’ll be able to order without any problems from WeET’s site and be able to be delivered to my home USA 🇺🇸 (Considering all the shipping problems we are going through!)? 🧐 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Veum said:

Ok with that said @extantsrevenge Nils, do you think I’ll be able to order without any problems from WeET’s site and be able to be delivered to my home USA 🇺🇸 (Considering all the shipping problems we are going through!)? 🧐 

I think you should be fine, but you will most likely have to wait longer. I have not ordered direct from Korea in a longer time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

I think you should be fine, but you will most likely have to wait longer. I have not ordered direct from Korea in a longer time.

I don’t know if deliveries from Korea to the US work fine, and I don’t know how it works with Weet, but I had no problem with three orders I made directly to Kimchi and Nova in the last two months. Everything arrived in a correct (less than three weeks) delay to my address (in France). I hope things didn’t change since my last reception.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2021 at 4:10 PM, Veum said:

How do my fellow MP peeps decide:

1. Do I go ahead & get the most recent steelbook from the film(s) 🎥 I want now?

2. Do I just wait and hope that our great Premium retailers will come out with said steelbook film(s) 🎥 & in an appropriate time?

3. Do I double up or not?

My major concern for me is that every time I get the steel(s) for the most recent film(s) 🎥 I want I end up having to get my Premium release much later that comes out with the same steel as the one(s) I bought on the major markets, i.e. TARGET, BEST BUY, AMZ., Barnes and Noble, Etc.

I want to stop doubling up, but it seems almost impossible when our Premium retailers i.e. WeET, BF, ML, etc. come out albeit MUCH LATER with said steel(s)… oh vey!

IMO 😉

1. Yes I do (mainly BB) to open and watch right away. If a premium comes along I may not open it anyway and it may never arrive until a year later. 

2. No waiting on BB steels anymore, they sell out before release or quickly after 

3. Yes in some cases

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 1:40 PM, Veum said:

I like these non-steelbooks of ETERNALS :)

Eternals 4K Blu-ray 🇺🇸 

Target

Target Exclusive / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD

Disney / Buena Vista | 2021 | 156 min | Rated PG-13 | Feb 15, 2022 (2 Months)

Eternals 4K (Blu-ray)

Eternals 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code - Walmart Exclusive (Includes Collectable Marvel Studios Limited Edition Enamel Pin)

image.jpeg.87062598b95e4ecbbd7a6479e2779056.jpeg

Next week!

https://www.target.com/p/eternals-target-exclusive-4k-uhd-blu-ray-digital/-/A-84889321#

I've been collecting the latest Marvel release's of the Target LE, I started too late to try and buy all the old Marvel steels. (Even though these are just as much as the new Steels, I have the whole Marvel collection on Amaray 😀

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@Veum, you decided to go for these instead of the Zavvi ones with the slips and goodies?  I don't know the quality on the Zavvi one's, so have been struggling with do I just take the BB one or is the slips and goodies of a good quality to warrant the bump in price - although they aren't premium...

Yeah @AndroiDad75 you hit the nail on the head *NOT A PREMIUM*… but I changed my mind because of the slip cases & went with Zavvi (canceled my Best Buy ones!)❣️ :)

What will you do? 🤔 

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
52 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yeah @AndroiDad75 you hit the nail on the head *NOT A PREMIUM*… I’ll take the easy road w/these steelbooks because they are in the USA & it will be quicker/cheaper for me in the long run!

What will you do? 🤔 

I went with the Zavvi editions. 

• Like 2

I went for the Zavvi ones, too. I really dug their set for The Untouchables (despite the ratings logo on the spine of the slip), and am looking forward to Edge of Tomorrow (just got billed for it! 🤣). I really like the slipcase artwork for Poltergeist and The Lost Boys, and find these sets to be a nice intermediary between the standard retail and premium editions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@Veum, you decided to go for these instead of the Zavvi ones with the slips and goodies?  I don't know the quality on the Zavvi one's, so have been struggling with do I just take the BB one or is the slips and goodies of a good quality to warrant the bump in price - although they aren't premium...

30 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I went with the Zavvi editions. 

20 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I went for the Zavvi ones, too. I really dug their set for The Untouchables (despite the ratings logo on the spine of the slip), and am looking forward to Edge of Tomorrow (just got billed for it! 🤣). I really like the slipcase artwork for Poltergeist and The Lost Boys, and find these sets to be a nice intermediary between the standard retail and premium editions. 

I changed my mind and went with Zavvi’s because of the slips❣️:)

New Friends Love GIF by Chippy the Dog They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Yeah @AndroiDad75 you hit the nail on the head *NOT A PREMIUM*… I’ll take the easy road w/these steelbooks because they are in the USA & it will be quicker/cheaper for me in the long run!

What will you do? 🤔 

I was really thinking about the Zavvi one's, but at the same time my boys and I have talked about creating our own slips as a fun project.   I may just get the BB one's and try that.  The problem will be I will probably spend as much on printing and getting the initial material than I would just buying the more expensive set from Zavvi... Soooo torn....

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Veum said:

It would be nice to have a thread for when will steelbooks/special editions that always come 1st to say Zavvi, when/will they get the same title in the USA 🇺🇸… I would like to avoid buying overseas (if possible) and getting them here! 💡

Pre-order and c@ncel if comes to USA?

• Like 1

Just now, ShadowWarrior said:

Pre-order and c@ncel if comes to USA?

What if you pre-order overseas and it does not come to USA 🇺🇸 Until several months after your pre-order comes through… that was the real point of my post I want to avoid buying overseas (unless that is the only possible way) when it could be attainable here eventually (how can I find this out before buying? 🤷‍♂️)! 😉

This becomes a serious problem, you buy overseas then to find out you could of bought it here for a little cheaper later on (usually my problem that this happens to me), oh boy!! 😔