IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

For sure! Good luck on piecing the puzzle together!

I looked at the EOT list and it still has this listed (IDK if it's updated)

4 The Dark Knight Triolgy HDZETA MOTHERBOX 125 Rated A+ comes with Bonus Art

I would message John or Nils for clarification but they are busy so responses may take a minute.

And IDK what "comes with Bonus Art" is but sell me that after you buy it!  😁

Hahaha!!!

It’s actually some beautiful shiny poster art unique to Media Psychos I believe! Unfortunately, the one you listed is sold according to @extantsrevenge. The only one available is the Great Condition with Some Wear. I had asked about photos, but waiting to hear back. If there aren’t any photos I totally understand and I can still possibly commit. 

I believe everything is sold out except the Motherbox (Rated B Great With Some Wear), The Dark Knight Rises OC, and The Dark Knight Rises SL. 

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, damships said:

Hahaha!!!

It’s actually some beautiful shiny poster art unique to Media Psychos I believe! Unfortunately, the one you listed is sold according to @extantsrevenge. The only one available is the Great Condition with Some Wear. I had asked about photos, but waiting to hear back. If there aren’t any photos I totally understand and I can still possibly commit. 

I believe everything is sold out except the Motherbox (Rated B Great With Some Wear), The Dark Knight Rises OC, and The Dark Knight Rises SL. 

Rated A+ is available that is the one I said great contion to 😉

Inspired Good Morning GIF by BrittDoesDesign

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, damships said:

Hahaha!!!

24 minutes ago, damships said:

Time to get some shut eye! Hoping to wake up to a beautiful Friday. I hope everyone has a great morning, afternoon, and evening! 

And if you aren’t, you can always invert to a better day. 
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Regal

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Rated A+ is available that is the one I said great contion to 😉

Inspired Good Morning GIF by BrittDoesDesign

squirrel GIF

For when you wake up! @damships

• Like 4

So conflicted on what to do with this HDZETA Motherbox. I want to buy it, but piecing it together seems so difficult. I’m at the point of possibly just buying one off eBay or FB in the next 2-3 months.

Unless I found The Dark Knight OC. If I could find that I could possibly piece it together. It’s the one OC I can’t find. 🤪 I see Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises for sale, but not The Dark Knight. 

• Like 3

Awards

4 minutes ago, damships said:

So conflicted on what to do with this HDZETA Motherbox. I want to buy it, but piecing it together seems so difficult. I’m at the point of possibly just buying one off eBay or FB in the next 2-3 months.

Unless I found The Dark Knight OC. If I could find that I could possibly piece it together. It’s the one OC I can’t find. 🤪 I see Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises for sale, but not The Dark Knight. 

Yeah I looked into doing that.. but I ran into the same issue. That was then, and now it'll be even harder. Someone, somewhere will offer the whole thing (matching numbers which is way more desirable) at some point for a decent price because they need the cash. You just have to be quick to snag it. Join Facebook collector groups to find great deals. They do pop up and you can negotiate. Although, with this particular set I found that people pay asking price because of the scarcity. It's something you gotta weight up at the time I suppose. I received my matching numbers set for $2000 AUD last week. That's a deal for today's market. I just kept my eyes open for ages, and it fell into my lap.

I'm interested to know how much the total cost is with the pieces you can currently find? What do they add up to?

Good luck with your search though.

• Like 3

Awards

4 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Yeah I looked into doing that.. but I ran into the same issue. That was then, and now it'll be even harder. Someone, somewhere will offer the whole thing (matching numbers which is way more desirable) at some point for a decent price because they need the cash. You just have to be quick to snag it. Join Facebook collector groups to find great deals. They do pop up and you can negotiate. Although, with this particular set I found that people pay asking price because of the scarcity. It's something you gotta weight up at the time I suppose. I received my matching numbers set for $2000 AUD last week. That's a deal for today's market. I just kept my eyes open for ages, and it fell into my lap.

I'm interested to know how much the total cost is with the pieces you can currently find? What do they add up to?

Good luck with your search though.

Yeah, I’m just going to be patient. I’m not really in a huge rush and if I see one I’ll just snag it up after thinking about it and looking through options. I’m in dialogue with some sellers right now waiting to hear back from them. Possibly $1600 USD, which isn’t bad. I have the Double Lenticulars I could sell for $400 pretty easily, which would bring it down to $1200. So we shall see! 

• Like 3

Awards

1 hour ago, damships said:

Tan conflictivo sobre qué hacer con esta caja madre HDZETA. Quiero comprarlo, pero armarlo parece muy difícil. Estoy a punto de comprar uno en eBay o FB en los próximos 2 o 3 meses.

A menos que haya encontrado The Dark Knight OC. Si pudiera encontrar eso, posiblemente podría reconstruirlo. Es el único OC que no puedo encontrar. 🤪 Veo a la venta Batman Begins y The Dark Knight Rises, pero The Dark Knight no. 

Good luck in your search, I hope you can complete it sooner or later👍🙂

• Like 5