IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, damships said:

LOL same! I play on PC. But also have a PS5, Xbox One S, PS4, and Switch. 

Ah, I don’t have a pc but I played a fair amount of Starcraft back in the day.

Currently I have an XSX. I just got through playing a game called Twelve Minutes. It’s a bit of a puzzle game in which James McAvoy, Daisy Ridley, and Willem Dafoe lend their voices as the main characters. It was a good short game.

I played Halo: Infinite when it came out for a bit but I’ve since gone back to Star Wars: Battlefront II, ha. 

28 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Ah, I don’t have a pc but I played a fair amount of Starcraft back in the day.

Currently I have an XSX. I just got through playing a game called Twelve Minutes. It’s a bit of a puzzle game in which James McAvoy, Daisy Ridley, and Willem Dafoe lend their voices as the main characters. It was a good short game.

I played Halo: Infinite when it came out for a bit but I’ve since gone back to Star Wars: Battlefront II, ha. 

I'm playing Infinite as we speak! lolll. I've heard of 12 Minutes! I saw them do the voice work. Looked super interesting! 

Awards

34 minutes ago, damships said:

I'm playing Infinite as we speak! lolll. I've heard of 12 Minutes! I saw them do the voice work. Looked super interesting! 

It’s definitely an interesting game. I honestly would haven’t recognized Ridley and Mcavoy since they are using American accents. 

Lmk if you ever want to play Halo or something, ha. I beat the campaign (loved it!) and then messed around in MP for a little bit but I find that game frustrating as a solo player. 

• ★ Administrators ★
59 minutes ago, damships said:

So is MP working on a sales thread? I know I saw something about no sales allowed, but that there was a possibility of a sales or trading thread at some point? I think that would be pretty cool! 

Sorry, no private sales or trades between members allowed. There are legal reasons for this and that's all I'll say.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Sorry, no private sales or trades between members allowed. There are legal reasons for this and that's all I'll say.

Understandable! 👍 I had read that there maybe was a thread developing in the future, but didn't see anything else. Just thought I'd ask if there was updates on it. 

• Like 1

Awards

On 3/5/2022 at 6:16 AM, Basil said:

i get where you coming from, in the hope you get something and watching the non payers becoming the banned and they where obviously not serious they just joined because they fancied it in reality but never come back when due to pay.

just out of interest have you joined this thread so you don't miss out on gbs again and set up email notification for that thread 

save you missing the gb as it goes live in the first place?image.png.8840e3d0a4b803b2f496d294fb3b5c5a.png

basil 👍

I've noticed a lot more nonpayers lately, even long term people are dipping out. Kinda crazy.

I'm already subscribed to that thread with email notifications on -- I've gotten everything else so far without issue, this one I didn't know was going to be on reserves when I joined. Looks like I'm not far from the main list though 🤞 It was back when I was still kinda anti-CM because of prior things I'd seen, that's why I took so long to hop on 🤣 Now they have grown on me ever since BOP... which I missed but grabbed on John's sale. Now I hop on without hesitation 😝

• Like 3