IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Veum said:

Any hints to some of the ones you’ll be watching!? 🤐

This is what comes to mind right now, but I want know for sure until I sit down & look at my inventory & decide. There is a few films I haven’t seen that I want to put on my list this year. Often on Halloween I get together with my family & we watch the same movies every year so I get new horror in before the big day. This year I’m really wanting to watch more new than what I’ve already seen. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This is what comes to mind right now, but I want know for sure until I sit down & look at my inventory & decide. There is a few films I haven’t seen that I want to put on my list this year. Often on Halloween I get together with my family & we watch the same movies every year so I get new horror in before the big day. This year I’m really wanting to watch more new than what I’ve already seen. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You really need to go ‘Ol school my friend... there are so many good ones! 👽

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897e80ca86f1cdf39c687

I’ll show you the way my friend,,, keep watchful of my list!! 🤠

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897366a9d5a58abba1990

• Like 2

It's been a couple of hectic days as of late.

The kid's house is in Palm Bay Florida, east of Orlando on the coast, so I've been tag teaming them on Discord and phone with supportive ideas for dealing with H. Dorian.

They weathered through H. Irma well, but Dorian will be a little closer to home for them.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all our Psychos in Florida and Georgia etc.. and of course The Bahamas, which essentially just got nuked.

Stay safe my friends. 🤗

• Like 3

In happier news, I have a new keyboard (Corsair), a new mouse (Corsair) a new headset/mic combo (HyperX Cloud II) and a new printer/scanner ( Lexmark Envy all-in-one) so spent most of today setting stuff up. 🙂

Lots of fun, sortta...heh.

Been jammin to some great tunes while dong so, courtesy of 'Nightcore" on Youtube, lots of Anime OSTs. 😎

Still learning the ropes with "Discord" chat program but getting the hang of it.

When my Son-in-law is less busy with H. Dorian, he'll help this old fart out. 🙂

Also gotta get used to this new keyboard, as it has 3 columns of extra buttons (G1-G18) on lh side I keep hitting, heh.

First world problems, I'll tell ya....

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

It's been a couple of hectic days as of late.

The kid's house is in Palm Bay Florida, east of Orlando on the coast, so I've been tag teaming them on Discord and phone with supportive ideas for dealing with H. Dorian.

They weathered through H. Irma well, but Dorian will be a little closer to home for them.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all our Psychos in Florida and Georgia etc.. and of course The Bahamas, which essentially just got nuked.

Stay safe my friends. 🤗

Sending positive thoughts to you & your family. I hope everyone stays safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another afternoon, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos I hope you’re all doing well. 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock have you watched any spooky movies yet, my friend? 👻

I’m waiting on my BF OC White Venom, OC Black Venom and CM Halloween from another forum GB... in mail today! B|

Pics to follow! 🎞️

E0040BA6-BC29-464C-917E-98D946A37DB9.jpeg.bfb065cbc7fdd344ef2b84c1da73a215.jpeg

045CE343-944C-4A0B-960B-3B3B6C48E145.jpeg.5fb1dc7e15b333e66c5bf6ae8eead797.jpeg

7F158A86-DDF2-46C5-AC10-E3F189C832FE.jpeg.de3e68c49e81d18a32ab8070ed4aa515.jpeg

• Like 2