IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤Top of the morning to ya it’s ☀️ here... good day there, Veum here❣️😷🙏:)🤠

Animated GIF

here mike i know your tea total and i respect that 👍

but have you ever thought about getting a bottle of moonshine and pouring it into your lawnmower i bet it might fly like the gif xD 

Funny GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 3

I’ve just seen @Veums latest arrivals and very nice Mike 😁👍🏼

But OMG.... the SIZE of that MAG box is beyond Excessive! 🤣🤣🤣 Fair play to everyone that wanted one and will love it, but damn....

Where does it end? Pirates of the Caribbean in a Full on Treasure chest? Fast and the Furious In an 18” Rim? Top Gun in a Missile?! 😂😂😂

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

But OMG.... the SIZE of that MAG box is beyond Excessive! 🤣🤣🤣 Fair play to everyone that wanted one and will love it, but damn....

Where does it end? Pirates of the Caribbean in a Full on Treasure chest? Fast and the Furious In an 18” Rim? Top Gun in a Missile?! 😂😂😂

Josey Wales/Tombstone/Hang ‘Em High in a real size holster mega-box 🤣 🤠

amazon tom GIF 

re GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You’re right it is a excessive, especially when considering what the movie is 😂

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

I’ll pay for all of those 🤑

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock I didn’t want to say it and upset everyone that got one..... 🤭 But Yeah!! 😂😂😂

I was super excited when it was first announced, but the second I realised I couldn’t just have a slip edition and I had to pay for all that “stuff”....

Yea I understand. My copy is going in storage until I have more room for it 🤦🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

If Anaconda gets the chunky boi treatment such as that, imagine what they'll do with T1 to T3.

My wallet's sh1tting bricks at the thought, but I'm excited. xD

I’m not all that excited about owning anymore Terminator sets, but depending on the design I’m willing to change my mind 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

See again, I was all up for it but what the Hell am I supposed to do with all that stuff?! I have the Zavvi Steel so I’m cool for now. 😁👍🏼

Whatever it is you do with your other premiums.

You can do whatever you want, mate. 

Stare at them, play with them, sing to them, shower with them.

We're spending ridiculous amounts of money for what is essentially fancy packaging at the end of the day. 

Clearly not a hobby a saner, more practical person would engage in. xD

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

We're spending ridiculous amounts of money for what is essentially fancy packaging at the end of the day. 

This is all very true, which is why I had to give up approaching this hobby practically. There isn’t anything practical about being a collector of ANYTHING, let alone the shenanigans we are all taking part in 😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

This is all very true, which is why I had to give up approaching this hobby practically. There isn’t anything practical about being a collector of ANYTHING, let alone the shenanigans we are all taking part in 😂

It's a crazy, divided world out there at the moment, and if this crazy, overpriced hobby is bringing people from all over the world together and making them happy, well...

caadccbc00e89f8084247cd0d346277e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

All very very true. Trouble is, I’m in this for a sweet movie collection. I’m not in it for memorabilia. Yes, I do have a Marvel Pop! & comic addiction that I also have to fund, but I draw the line at funding a “Box” collection. 😂

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

All very very true. Trouble is, I’m in this for a sweet movie collection. I’m not in it for memorabilia. Yes, I do have a Marvel Pop! & comic addiction that I also have to fund, but I draw the line at funding a “Box” collection. 😂

I am, too.

If the edition of the movie I'm buying comes with some memorabilia, then that just makes the overall package that much sweeter for me. Especially if the trinkets from the movie are representative of something that resonates with you as silly as it may sound (e.g. the cuff-links from the Rocky movies, the 1885 photo of Doc and Marty beside the clocktower from BttF 3, the robotic endo-arm from T2, etc.)

It's just a bonus I appreciate, especially if I'm really fond of the movie and if the movie isn't one to usually get the premium treatment.

• Like 4