IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, psychoscot said:

Still alive and well mate lol!

Yeah still collecting, in for a few GB's but rarely buy any normal retail ones now. Hub is holding one for me at the moment till Knives Out arrives there lol

You good?

yes m8 been mad as a march hair of late, w word we are refitting out the workshops loads building work all half done at the mo, waiting on parts and my manager doing her crust xD 

collecting wise been getting on what i can has been very slow this year on releases but think covid has had its toll think it pick up a bit more now this year.

and i just want more premiums but you what a tart i am for them xD 

family all ok?

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Same here mate with the WWA’s. Tired of seeing the same titles rehashed over & over as the prices keep creeping up.

Yup the very same. Old titles getting bad steels "now in 4K" and they want £25 lol and New titles £33 yeaaaahhhh NO! lol Very few are selling out, so I'll wait till zavvi etc are desperate and buy em in the sales lol. Only one that has tempted me is the new Arrow True Romance where I bought both the steel and slipped version as for once its a really nice edition, but think thats the first UK steel I've bought since season 1 Picard lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, lunazero said:

@Basil great idea to invite us to this thread! Is it a local thread for local members only?😁comedy GIF

Well up until now we’ve outnumbered.

Capt. @Basil has rallied the troops and called in the reinforcements.

In fact, whilst you’re all here, can you all go and post pics in the Awards threads (FS & Lenti) and kick our European cousins off their perches please? 😁😁😁

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

yes m8 been mad as a march hair of late, w word we are refitting out the workshops loads building work all half done at the mo, waiting on parts and my manager doing her crust xD 

collecting wise been getting on what i can has been very slow this year on releases but think covid has had its toll think it pick up a bit more now this year.

and i just want more premiums but you what a tart i am for them xD 

family all ok?

basil 👍

Building works during lockdown, very brave move hahaha!

Yeah kid and I are fine mate. Yeah covid effected shipping routes, I ordered Ninth Gate slipped blu-ray from Kimchi just after Christmas and Tony sent me an email straight away basically saying do I want him to hold it or cancel order as he can't post anything lol. Things seem to be getting back to normal though as it arrived a few weeks back.

• Like 2

Awards

10 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Yup the very same. Old titles getting bad steels "now in 4K" and they want £25 lol and New titles £33 yeaaaahhhh NO! lol Very few are selling out, so I'll wait till zavvi etc are desperate and buy em in the sales lol. Only one that has tempted me is the new Arrow True Romance where I bought both the steel and slipped version as for once its a really nice edition, but think thats the first UK steel I've bought since season 1 Picard lol

I think the last mainstream for me was the Titans of Cult Batman. I was tempted by Scott Pilgrim this week, but as you say I expect it will drop in price before it sells out.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

I think the last mainstream for me was the Titans if Cult Batman. I was tempted by Scott Pilgrim this week, but as you say I expect it will drop in price before it sells out.

I quite often put pre-orders in then just cancel them lol. The Fast and The Furious got the chop recently lol. For Marvel and DC now 95% of the time I just pass as I know there will be an Asian release. Still got the original red Pilgrim steel which I bought for £5 in HMV back in the day haha! I'll stick with that

• Like 3

Awards

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well up until now we’ve outnumbered.

Capt. @Basil has rallied the troops and called in the recruits in the reinforcements.

In fact, whilst you’re all here, can you all go and post pics in the Awards threads (FS & Lenti) and kick our European cousins off their perches please? 😁😁😁

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum

I think we may be drafted. xD

08924ed6d9adfe7565ef13dc3d83891e.gif

• Haha 5

@Basilthanks for the add, evening all; been so busy with life at the mo, also big thanks to this very forum for making my bank balance take a pummelling having recently purchased blade runner UHD club. I’m fairly new here so hey! Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Like 8

1 minute ago, psychoscot said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 calls of the army

PS I'm 100% NOT pro indyref2 and hate The poison dwarf lol

did not know or care i just saw opportunity to extract the urine of a friend as one does xD 

i would expect the same from you xD 

Funny Face Reaction GIF

basil 👍

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dain said:

@Basilthanks for the add, evening all; been so busy with life at the mo, also big thanks to this very forum for making my bank balance take a pummelling having recently purchased blade runner UHD club. I’m fairly new here so hey! Tom Hanks Hello GIF

more than welcome feel free to join in, if you get some time. all new people always welcome how do we get to know each other if we don't talk?

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 5